The Rhinoplasty NFT [Public Group]

Thank you very much Benny!

I feel there’s more included than just the nose but i’m not 100% sure
Maybe Captain included some extra goodies…

It would be nice if i could have a look at all the fields and subfields if possible…

6 Likes

Only one way to find out :)

Everything listed in the description were the groups main focal points + Captain’s secret sauce

7 Likes

Is the audio only 1:56 long?

2 Likes

can this NFT still be bought ?

2 Likes

Where to buy the NFTs

3 Likes

Hey you guys, hopefully it’s ok I’m asking my question on this thread…
(if not, were should I post this question?)

What are the chances of a private limited NFT becoming a Public release on Gumroad?
for example, if many people are interested in the Rhinoplasty audio - is it possible? will Sapien consider it?

4 Likes

@Sapphire I would suggest messaging @Josh
He is currently offering this NFT (audio included) at a very generous price

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing it to my attention (:
I would have loved to purchase it, but I am not familiar with NFTs, wallets, crypto etc… it’s too complicated for me…
this is why I prefer audios from Gumroad/Sapien’s site

2 Likes

Everything is available to you if you would like to learn :)

Dream was also kind enough to offer this FREE audio available for all, in case you are unfamiliar with it.

5 Likes

Ohh that’s great, I’ll check it out - might find the courage to finally understand NFTs :blush:

I actually have Face Sculptor, which from my understanding includes this one (:

Thanks again :heart:

6 Likes

Yes

Feed back please

2 Likes

It seems Rhinoplasty works much more coherent and results are visible much faster since i have Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork :slight_smile:

Great combo! :partying_face:

12 Likes

Hi, Last year, I had rhinoplasty surgery. Really, I should state that my decision to seek rhinoplasty was the best one. Since a few years ago, I’ve been bothered by the shape of my nose, and more recently, I’ve started having frequent breathing problems. Despite seeing a doctor about my breathing problems, the treatment was only a band-aid. I made the decision to seek rhinoplasty surgery at that point. The procedure went fairly well, despite my initial reluctance and concerns about the outcome. I was able to see the genuine results and have my respiratory problems addressed within a few months. The best option, in my opinion, is rhinoplasty.

1 Like

Nice. This is great for someone who has fractured or broken their nose. Now, one for the Eyes would be great. For example, my right eye became bulgy, asymmetrical, and constantly burning, irritated, itchy, and red after I was hit in my right eye and and nose about 1 year ago. Nvm, I see that there is a Vision Of Clarity. Can’t wait when I can afford these 2 audios

3 Likes

Anyone from the og group, can send me the audio link from the “claim your digital collectible” or “your downloads are ready” email message (delivery.shopify or thesapienshop) ?
I can send proof.

Hello, do i ask for this in the buying/selling thread or is there a website owned by sapien i can buy this from?

Nobody?

Just got this one, and 5 sec stare at mandala has improved my breath by more than 100%. It’s been more than 2-3 hrs and it’s still working on my breath.
My inhale is almost 7-10 sec now and that too without any conscious effort. But I’m a bit controlling my exhalation by slowing it as much as I can without choking. A natural prayanama is happening now…that’s a wow for me.
The reason I got this one is bcz of troubling right nose congestion from 2 days and have little deviated septum since childhood. I’m sure nft already started working on this since my right nostril breath is normal now.
Thanks to Dream and others involved in the project.
Happy for the purchase!

6 Likes

Has anybody got results with enhancing their nose shape?

I’ve been using the field for a few months,
And I did feel right from the beginning the changes of my breath quality.
but didn’t get much results appearance-wise…

So I’m curious for your experience with the field

1 Like