The Sapien Medicine forum is evolving

If you guys look at this business wise, Dream has been really generous with letting them advertise their fields and giving them so much time to build a subscriber’s base on a forum with no payment made, at first I was sad for the accumulated knowledge from user’s experience to have been deleted here but this is his forum.

We gotta respect that.

10 Likes

I think what people are reacting to is not the evolution of the forum, but the sudden deletion of a lot of valuable information and feedback.

I think there should have been a notice that this was going to happen and people could have saved these feedbacks and information.

Anyway it has happened and it seems to be irreversible.

In order to avoid such sudden deletions again, I would like to ask for a democratic election and for the forum to be handed over to the administration team that wins the election.
You can remain as honorary administrator in the new administration.

1 Like

Uhhh. You’re serious?

1 Like

Nobody is getting at nobody, it was just a feedback about not giving a heads up beforehand.
The logic behind this is crystal clear and it’s ultimately the right thing for the forum and the other creators as well.
Those who deserve to have success, will prove themself with time and build their own successful business and community like Dream did.
It was very generous to give them support and a space to start somewhere.

8 Likes

No.

3 Likes

Nope, just no.
This is no democracy, this is a company which has it’s owner and you, as me, aren’t shareholders, no right to ask for such thing.

The lost threads, there was some value in there, we can speak and express our concerns but in the end the final decision it is on the management and has to be acknowledged

6 Likes

Yes there was when the creators came out and said it in their farewell posts…

2 Likes

I just wanted to make an joke.

1 Like

@anon65712994

You’re trolling hard
lmao

4 Likes

Those who left said their farewells, you could consider it as the finals heads up.

yeah

1 Like

Better use some smileys, man :smiley:

4 Likes

:smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

lmao

2 Likes

It’s all good, I guess

1 Like

Yes, the current admins can stay. :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

Eh, the messaging could’ve been more clear, as in the category was going to go away entirely. However, Doc accepted responsibility, nearly to a fault, and there’s no way to reverse it. It’s done, let’s move on.

Ultimately, the knowledge lost pertained to those creator’s offerings, not anything we can or could have made use of here.

I encourage any of us that still work with those creators to advise them to get a forum of their own so the discoveries can begin anew.

2 Likes

Bruh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

I thought he was serious at first and was baffled lol

You never know

4 Likes

Yes, we want more informations about guilds!

1 Like

yea,I won’t met PU ,equilibrium &a touch of the gods
If Dream/captain didn’t allow them to advertise their fields here
Thx dream/captain

6 Likes