The SEE System: The Sapien Medicine Edition (_OM Approved)

Haha definitely right about it getting better with each subsequent release. When I looked at my friend’s texts for the first time, it felt like knives going through my heart. Now those same texts look like an angry child having a temper tantrum :joy:

Poor little Dew Bob wouldn’t stop wailing no matter how much love I gave him lol

Perfect way to know if the release has worked.

9 Likes

I can attest to the multi-layering of big chunk issues.

I’ve been practicing on seemingly small things, but they are current manifestations of old patterns. Each time I do one HPP cycle, I feel “a” release and the physical manifestations (tension, heavyness) dissipates … until I check if there’s something left. Then there is another physical discomfort/feeling that arises right from the same old patterns. It’s like peeling onions, and the more the onions had time to grow, the more layers there are.

Also while peeling my onions, I’ve exposed new layers to the light and I kind of feel like a big ball of raw emotions. Thankfully, at the same time, it is not overwhelming : it’s kind of like I opened the box, I feel the layers and discomfort that are inside, but it stays in the box and I can go about my daily life normally. Well, sort of normally : whenever I’m doing something not mentally involving (like cooking or cleaning), I HPP as much as I can :grin: Not as efficient as a real meditation, but it still get some work done and that’s good practice.

10 Likes

You know what’s the best part Saan :upside_down_face:

This is all training towards what’s actually going to work but you guys have to work at this.

You’re doing great!

7 Likes

You’re killing it bro.

Just put more emphasis on practice and you’ll catch a wave of momentum.

5 Likes

Just watched the recording. First of all I’d like to say thank you @anon22855873 for the good work, simple, efficent, effective.

I’ve heard about hoponopono a lot of years ago but never used it cause as you said it was basically thaugh as mindlessly repeating the word and doesnt seem usefull to me.

A question about the first two words.
I’ve tried a couple of releases and for the most of them as soon as I say “I’m sorry” I feel detachment, is like saying it to a child version of me (the - feeling).
From that perspective I already start feeling compassion and releasing, and gets stronger and stronger as I go on with “Please forgive me” and “I love you”.
Its more like an escalation of acceptance and release.

Is this good? Am I not going deep enough cause there’s seem to be no intensification of the negative feeling?

Thanks

6 Likes

Thank you sir! Just giving you guys my best.

That’s perfect just means you have a higher capacity for the positive polarity.

What’s matters is that you release and

Check your work

That’s what confirms the results always. Don’t worry about the in between.

Did you feel bad about something, does it feel unimportant now… that’s it.

Keep it simple :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Got it :pray:

3 Likes

Super Duper Pro Tip

Which I know a lot of you guys are slacking in…

Mega Tools Of Learning The Process

Write Your Lists. Finished with 20? Good for you… Go for 200.

15 Likes

After writing this, I went cooking and HPPing. Instead on focusing on a list, I focused on the opened box. I didn’t care where its content came from or what it was exactly, I just picked the first feeling and worked on it. It felt better working this way and I felt less lost (there were too much things before that were popping up from everywhere).

Then I worked on the next feeling. Then the next. And the next. And with me being more and more in the unconditional love flow, the box and its content and the way I felt them changed. The box was no longer trying to contain raw, wild and painful things that I was trying to deal with while barely keeping up.

It was a nice comfy place where sweet things were patiently waiting for their release. Each time I started a cycle, I would look lovingly in the box, and one of them would hold out their little arms towards me for me to pick it up, looking at me with unconditional trust. I’d pick it up saying “I’m sorry” with unconditional love and it would already be relaxing in my arms. Then “please forgive me” and it would snuggle more and we would hug. Then “I love you” and it would just become a cloud of love ever expanding till it was just part of everything.

While describing this, there was a familiarity with this visualisation that I couldn’t quite identify at first, and then it hit me. The little thing full of trust with his little arms waiting to be picked up felt exactly like this :smile: :

Anyway, while in this flow, I could feel the physical pressure and tensions of the box (or boxes if something happened and opened another box), but they were not really weighing me down. I acknowledged their presence, what was inside knew that I would take care of it whenever I could, and that set them at ease. Now, I can just open the box whenever I want and release what I have the time to … well, at least now while nothing is shaking me up :sweat_smile:

The challenge is going be to maintain that flow as much as I can :muscle:

Edit :

Same here :+1:

14 Likes

:star: :star: :star: :star:List of Gems :star: :star: :star: :star:

A+ for using your intuition. But lists are still important when you clear this bubble for now… :slight_smile:
Session 2 will go deeper into this. List of traumas, insecurities, etc. Practice with methodically bringing those up and releasing.

Release momentum creates more love and therefore easier to collapse things along with feeling amazing!

Therefore every statement was now pure love which means you’re basically near what will be the result for most next week or at the end of session 2

P.S. Love me some Baby Yoda

Correct but don’t be afraid to lose it. You know your way home now.

THAT SAID…

YES SAAN YES!!! YOU’RE BEAMING!

16 Likes

:+1:

I realize it’s not only the release momentum. It’s also the understanding that what I have to release is not a bunch of awful monsters here to make my life a living hell. They are tiny fragile things that just want to be loved. Well, I knew that intellectually, had already felt it to some extent and used it to clear myself and entities before, but it was never that clear and obvious. With it being that clear and obvious, it will be much easier to stay in the flow and to go back to it if I loose it :heart:

While writing, I realized something else. Not only are they not a bunch of horrible monsters, they are now the treasure I chose to take with me in this life in order to heal and care for it. Again, it was knowledge before, it is deep understanding now.

Okay, so now that I’ve realized that and been thinking about it and feeling it, all the weight of that treasure is lifting. It’s sort of still here, I still have to do the work, but the “negative” part of it is gone … :thinking::bulb: the power it had over me is gone, at least partly and at least for now :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

:heart: :heart: Exactly hence why we take responsibility for it. It’s ours after all why not give yourself love and beyond.

You’re starting to understand/realize a second part of releasing which is heavily used in Enlightenment called integration. Good on you that you’re getting that depth. Keep polishing and perfecting the method.

Welcome to the real world of Releasing.

Remember “Non-negotiable about results” keep cherishing your “proof”.

6 Likes

Hey @anon22855873, sometimes bringing up a memory I wanna work on creates no emotions in me. Or a very tiny feeling that disappears the moment I try to work on it. Funny thing is, even this failure to work on it creates no frustration in me to work on and I’m just like, “whatever”.

How do I deal with this apathy/emotional numbness?

The reason I’m concerned is because it doesn’t feel like the good kind of “I don’t care”, rather it’s the “I’ve been hurt so much, my emotions are dead” kind of apathy.

Best kind of not caring is the “raindrops keep falling in my head” don’t care haha. Or actually I’m not sure if Peter was repressing his emotions :thinking:

7 Likes

If I may … here is my solution for you, first and foremost let go your thinking analogical mind ( this is your biggest problem, overthinking.) it has been mentioned a few times … so just let go, without it, you will be forever stuck in an endless Loop.
It applies to any overcomplicated questions that may arise, my intention is not to be rude or rash at the way you think but unfortunately, it seems the only way since you stuck and this system was designed to be simple and effective, read the two main topics about the system and watch again the recording.

Start the basics, the real basics as if you are a child - a child mindset that is looking for wonders.

Such as, what does it feel to feel the “I am sorry” emotion (feeling)? you are looking to the emotional aspects of those words in a sense and not the words itself by not using your mind but only the awareness of that feeling of it, after all-forgiving and not forgiving it feels two different emotional states… work on that first then move to the next one… the Please Forgive me, how does it feel… the forgiveness to forgive (emotion), at this stage don’t apply to any situations, just be aware of the HPP command emotion for as long as you can…

I’m sure you know the difference of what feels negative and positive and I think you are struggling because you are not familiar with the above statements feeling, so work on them and once you get them down you apply to any topics you want because now you are a Master in bringing the HPP emotions with ease. Practise and Repeat should be in your mind right now.

As long you get those 4 statements (not the words but the feeling) down you are in for an easy ride no matter how deep your working topics are and as a bonus, you will realize all along what was stopping you was the Analytical Mind. You will notice that you can apply the same principle to any other emotions, such as fear, overjoy, upset, glad if you are having troubles to feel them etc… easy as pie :sweat_smile:

I do hope that you meditate at least 5 minutes a day as this will bring awareness to the present moment.

Keep it simple, don’t worry so much. :100: Hope it helps…

11 Likes

Haha my biggest gift is also my strongest weakness I suppose

Thankfully I have been surprisingly good at feeling these commands.

I suppose I could treat the ‘lack of feeling’ as a feeling in and of itself and then apply the HPP release. That should work on making me feel more. Thanks bro!

4 Likes

Before the Journaling starts I had a question for you Angel.

I went hard today and decided to focus most of my effort on HPP.
I decided to “fuck it” and go straight for the Depression stalking me since birth and creeping back whenever I end up into a low-vibrational state (which was the case today, after having received a big Healing yesterday).

I recalled how we should go through (come on Bro this is not Child molestation) but ended up into some kind of shitty Limbo, not able to feel or generate anything anymore, everything becoming meaningless (not the good one :grin:)

What’s been working for you whenever you end up in those?

What partially worked for me today was Physical Exercice, looping the Mental Health album, then distraction with high-vibe content.

My second question would be, should we take it easy whenever in a low vibe phase?

Thanks Bro :pray:

8 Likes

Curious about this as well :+1:
Will give it a try tomorrow :)

4 Likes

I think the lack of feeling happens is because you want to get all the details of the situation that you are working on by analysing it. Just look at the overall emotion of the topic you’re working on, did that event created fear on you, then feel that fear ( it hurts but it’s part of the process ) without thinking any more about the little details at this stage, since you are a special case :joy:

The goal is the release has per Angel instructions.

I’m sure you know what fear is etc … another way if you are having troubles in feeling certain types of emotions then grab a list of emotions and practice the Feeling of each word, you will feel the emotional Switch than apply what you’ve learned in your HPP healing journey.

All about feeling :rofl: :rofl: but easier said than done since we all different…

9 Likes

Apologies if this is a dumb question but will we have to light our candles as well?

Remember Bro how Angel said we’ll be able to flash some Light once Satori-fied? :candle:

Yes, one of the best tool to hone your focus :slight_smile:

1 Like