The SEE System: The Sapien Medicine Edition (_OM Approved)

Day 1

Some of my issues are personal and private, so I’ll describe in general.

1. Was dealing with a heartbreak, felt tightness in the throat and abdomen, as well as the chest. I went for throat and abdomen at the same time, apologising to intensify it, asking for forgiveness repeatedly to seek forgiveness, and then flooding it with unconditional love and care, then sealing the deal with gratitude. I then checked, and now the sensation was at the chest, which felt exactly the same when I was face-to-face with that situation, then it dawned on me that the previous two sensations were “armor” encasing this suppressed feeling.

2. Was dealing with an annoyance that had been brewing slowly into a form of disgust or anger. This manifested in the back of the neck, a bit across the shoulders, and then the second round in the head. Also resolved.

1. Dealing with my mum’s condition. This manifested as tightness in my throat as well as a heartache in my chest. Resolved now.

2. Dealing with a frustration of a family member who lacked self-care. This mainly manifested as a heartache in the chest and is resolved now too.

Results

1. Can feel a glowing sensation or blissfulness permeating the body. It’s almost like someone rubbed some ointment over that part of the skin, and it’s lighter and soothing.

Questions arising from practice:

1. Sometimes I get multiple sensations arising. In such a case, do we deal with them all at once in one round, or go from one-to-another in one round, or just do one single sensation per round?

2. Do we revisit the same issue the next day or two? Or once we’ve checked and they are resolved, we just move on to other issues?

Thanks.

13 Likes

HPP entry #1

1. Agitation: Me stumbling through my words causes me agitation. Like a warm unpleasant feeling in my chest. So I said sorry to this agitation, which intensified it slightly and then I asked him to ’ please forgive me’. At this point, I had started to visualise my agitation as the teenage version of myself and gave him love by hugging him and saying that it’s okay. He seemed very worried and distant as well. Eventually he disappeared but the unpleasant aura of the agitation still remained. I went back to saying “sorry” to the emotion in my abdomen and then “forgive me”. This time around, I was able to detach the emotion from myself quick and “love” it. The agitation disappeared fast (radiating warm energy out of my abdomen) and I was left with a pleasant feeling after which I said thank you. Still needs a few more cycles though as recovering the memory brought back the agitation. Overall I think my ability to communicate the emotional meaning of the commands has become stronger.
  1. Annoyance: This was a tricky one. How do you apologise to something, much less love something that irritates you? The answer was in realising that this feeling didn’t deliberately want to annoy me and just needed some reassurance. Still, loving it didn’t completely work and I’ll be doing round 2 shortly. Interesting thing about annoyance is that it (sorry to be graphic) aroused me sexually, each time. I even felt the vibrations move from my abdomen down to my genitals and then up my lower back, where it stayed and was extremely difficult to calm down.

2. Initiation barrier: This is the feeling I get when I have to start something difficult (like studying or in my case speaking) and I’m like oh goddd…
    This feeling was much easier to release and manifested as the typical chest and abdomen vibrations although it’s gonna need a few more cycles to conquer.

3. Impatience: As I was going through these releases and found myself encountering more repressed emotions, I started to feel impatient about when I was going to overcome my issue. I then focused on this feeling (which also turned out to be an anxiety type emotion in my chest) and released it. Upon checking, I am still impatient and it still needs a few more cycles.

1. Emotional Pain behind so much resistance to speaking freely: Best effing release ever!!! The pain localised in the right corner of my chest. I focused intently and was able to make it into a ball with forgive me. Then saying I love you to it basically converted the negative vibrations into positive vibrations. The release has left me with such happiness. The pain actually seems to be gone!

2. Literal energy shield barrier thingies powered by negative emotions (@anon22855873, I hope I’m not going crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) : Alright so fixing that emotional pain made me access my source of love to the point where I can feel constant good vibrations now. I’ve also identified these emotional blocks that manifest as physical barriers/weights making my lips and tongue heavy and difficult to move. All I’m having to do is identify each barrier, feel the negative vibrations in my chest, ask for forgiveness and love it. And then the negative vibrations get converted into positive vibrations again. I’ll keep doing this now until every barrier is gone. My speech is already feeling a lot less lighter now, requiring much less effort to pronounce the same things.

1. Annoyance with utilising a temporary alternative to my speech problem: My speech problem stems from the fact that my lips don’t have the power to touch each other to make sounds like B, P and W. However, I’ve always had the ability to make an approximant sound using lower lip and my upper teeth. However, because I’m a perfectionist, I’ve always detested this idea. I figured I could get rid of this annoyance by releasing it. And so I did and my annoyance seems to have gone and I can speak using the approximant sounds. Hopefully I’ll find a way to fix the emotional reason behind what causes my lips to require more energy to touch each other.

Insights: While it’s true that the best way to heal the devil is by embracing him, additionally I think it is also important to detach from him (by using forgiveness). Then when the devil lets go, you can use your pure unconditional love to heal him and turn him into your ally. And a powerful one at that.

11 Likes

Okay guys please hold as I make this a big post answering everyone…

(Ran Plasma Protocol 1 and it knocked me out :joy:)

Close your eyes. Bring it up (yes even apathy and numbness have heaviness), focus on it, HPP release. Check your work.

Read this about 4-5 times. This is not a joke. Make that 10 after responding all your messages.

This about 5 times as well.

Use it. Get results. Cease the thought that any situation is different from any other, in the course I didn’t give specifics on one situation over the other. Those instructions are given that way and simply for a reason and that is the raw skill that must be developed.

More work, less thinking.

Yes. Also trust that if you had a lack of feeling the only thing you would be left with is silence and bliss. Dig deeper.

Dewbob, you barely have the current process down and you’re thinking about something that is 6 or 7 days out. Pull it back, get to work.

What’s your point?

So if your speech situation gives you a list itself, where’s the issue? Isn’t the point to master the technique?

Every one or two hours you’re typing concerns that can only be resolved by you sitting down and doing the work and discover what you’re capable of.

Thank you @Yuichi all of this is on point. Perfect answer.

“Only way out is through”

Even that hollow feeling is something that can be replaced with the positive polarity of love.

I release.

No you should always end up in a good feeling overall. If you stop in your pain, you’re just identifying with it. Release it.

10 Likes

Great work.

Something feels bad? HPP Release. Check work.
Feel good? Continue to another topic or take a rest.

Yes, give it some time in between just for the sake of your logical mind.

9 Likes

Now do that another few thousand times this week.

When you feel the need to write a bunch of questions, stop find the feeling and do that to that feeling as well instead of writing it and notice that you can make it disappear.

Don’t count it, no one is going to give you a badge. Release and gain your success for you.

11 Likes

Let me make something clear… again… :smiley:

Here are the steps to doing this successfully:

Step 1…

Be clear on what you’re working on

+

+

ezgif-4-018f3731fa7c

Step 2…

FEEL the situation… meaning the awareness goes into your body. Usually down your midline (Stomach to Chest).

"Shhhhh" to your mind as well. That thing is useless for this.

Step 3…

Release. Clear? No? Release. Clear? No? Release. Clear? No? Release. Clear? No? Release. Clear? No? Release. Clear? No? Release. Clear? No? Release. Clear? No? Release. Clear? No? Release. Clear? No? Release. Clear? No? Release. Clear? No? Release. Clear? No? Release. Clear? No? Release. Clear? No? Release. Clear? No? …

Until you are completely clear… Not halfway… not semi feel better.

Completely clear. Totally utterly clear. Checked the situation, shrug, clear.

Step 4…

Post your journals every day.

“Hey Angel :slight_smile: (enter story here about you making your situation unique)”

It isn’t, the process is the same.

“What about (enter nifty psychology name for a feeling here)”

Cool, silence, feel it, release it :slight_smile:

“What about if one situation gives me 3057 topics?”

Awesome! Get to work.

Every single time I can answer the question with this post, you get tagged with this post :wink:

15 Likes

Guide to creating Topics:

Take any topic and write everything you can find about said topic. Example, Ex-Girlfriend…
“That time she cheated on me”
“That time she embarassed me”
“That time (enter bad even here)”
Etc.

Relationships such as:
Mom (or lack of)
Dad (or lack of)
Ex Girlfriends/Boyfriends
Friends that did something to
Ex Friends
Co Workers that rub you wrong
Bosses

Activities:
Work (things you dont like)
Hobbies (your judgement about it)
Fun Things you like (Your judgement etc)
etc

Goals

Insecurities

Traumas (Accidents or emotional)

Habits you dont like

Self image

Etc.

If you’ve never released at this depth, you can literally make a list of 400-600 in your first day…

20 Likes

HPP Journal #1

I’m not new to this, but I took some time off due to several life disruptions over Christmas and unfortunately let that break drag on too long. This has been a great way to re-start and refresh.

I released on 5 topics today, after writing out a list of 20.

Before starting I was anxious and a feeling a little down that things I had previously released on were starting to bubble up again since my ‘break’. I was worried that it wasn’t working for me and that I’d become stuck inside my negative feelings again.

After the first release, my confidence came back and I remembered how well it works. After doing them all I felt less ‘closed in’ and more openly aware of the world around me. Less focused on my sadness and feeling trapped, and instead more positively connected to a bigger world.

14 Likes

Great work!

Thank you!

You’re marked on the list for this entry. Keep it up :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

7 Likes

abro’s HPP Entry#1

How many topics did you release today?

• im a creep
  • betrayed by best friend
  • resistance to writing this post
  • resistance to doing this at all (new technique, no-one tells me what to do etc)
  • sadness of two exes when I woke up
  • numbness and deadend feeling about a perceived childhood memory
  • wanting to lie around all day (im on holidays, I’ve earned it etc)
  • recent breakdown and departure of living conditions
  • bad father (hurt)
  • confusion over this process
  • some shame

How did you feel before the session?

Quite vague in many ways. Many pieces were and still are coming together after 6 months of pretty extreme trauma, heartbreak and turmoil. So its definitely a period of transition… this feeling and experience is with me on most days. I felt a lot of confusion about the process and see that now as my mind wanting to understand the details of how it all works. This left me feeling a bit scrambled and reduced my desire to press on with things.

How did you feel after the session?

More clear, more clarity, less jumbled, even when I’m jumbled haha

Each session feels like it’s building on the previous one, like I’m carving out a new way of doing and experiencing things. I experienced a lot of confusion in the beginning and I had to work through this sense of trying to “will” the emotion to appear and as a result stayed in this funky extended am I or aren’t I doing this energy. So I cut myself a break and decided to just work on the feelings as they arise organically (as they always do) in the beginning, to give me something very clear to work with. Now I’m able to bring it more from thinking to feeling under my own will. I’m still working on this part. I also got a bit caught up in “who or what am I saying sorry etc to?” I worked this angle as well and soon remembered (as you all will once you are satoried) that I am speaking to the energy that is me, my feeling, they are one. Using the HPP I arrived at this super quickly and it actually triggered a mini satori experience in itself… bonus!

Did you experience deep sense of relief or big emotional releases? Is the process getting easier, if so how?

I have covered some of this previously, but yes it’s getting easier. The main way is that my mind is getting out of the picture more. I’m using the mind more as a stimulus and initiation point then moving through more with instinct and feeling. This feels right to me. No huge releases yet, but I feel this is definitely chipping away at something.

Anything else you wish to add.

I feel this part / piece is giving me more clarity around my emotions, allowing me to seperate them more from thoughts. Another thing is that I am really feeling the power of the love part. I really feel guys if this part confuses you at all, just try and surrender to love… thought to self - “I love you” let yourself really feel it, if any thoughts attach to this part, add them to the list to HPP, or do them immediately after the one you’ve just worked on. Also… Ive just been doing a bit of “I love you” without the other steps lol I’m always somewhat of a rebel, but it feels nice and I haven’t really said it to myself at all since my breakup 6 months ago… feels nice on its own and I deserve it

thanks for listening guys

17 Likes

HPP Day 1

My ego was really putting up a fight against this work. Sitting down to start, my mind was suddenly buzzing with so many things I should be doing (like this isn’t THE most important work of all!). Even mundane household chores seemed to take on monumental importance. In the past I’d probably allow myself to be distracted but this time it’s different. The only way out is through – thanks @anon22855873, profoundly true! So this time I’m just pushing through. Housework be damned lol.

Starting with the first topic I felt a bit overwhelmed at first and found it difficult to tap into the feeling. I then realised there were actually multiple layers to the topic that would need to be released separately. After listing them individually it was much easier to tap into each of the feelings and then release them. I released on six topics today. There were a few tears, lots of yawning (which I seem to do in this type of work) and then I felt really light. In some instances I literally felt my neck and shoulder muscles relax in the Thank You phase. At this stage I have to think about what the next step is but I can see how, with practice, it could be done in a minute or two as things come up which would be awesome. I found the process really effective and pretty simple once I was able to focus and get out of my head which is not always the easiest thing to do.

By the end of the session I was feeling great and quite energised. I also felt a peace deep inside which is kind of hard to explain, but like everything is going to be alright.

As an aside, I purchased the SLR and Abundance tag in mid-December. The Abundance tag had arrived in my country but I hadn’t received the shipping email for the SLR tag yet. I was thinking last Thursday that it would have been great if I had the SLR tag before the course started on Saturday because I’m sure it would help. But that was clearly not even a possibility since it hadn’t been sent yet. On Friday there was a US package in the mail which I assumed was the Abundance tag. When I opened the box, it was the SLR tag. So exciting! And not a coincidence. :grinning:

13 Likes

Being in the head is a strong theme here, for all of us it seems. So great that we’re breaking out of that together!

8 Likes

DAY ONE
How many topics did you release today?

I wrote down 20 topics and out of all of them I managed to really get into the following topics
-anxiety
-work related issues
-motivation
-embaressement/shame
-failure
-peoples opinions
-self worth

How did you feel before the session?

Before the session I was excited and a bit unsure how to approach it first cause i knew i had to experiement with the techniques a bit because yesterday (training day) i was still struggling with the technique. Also before the session, knowing how much time i had to put in was a battle with my willpower, so i went and had a cold shower, star reki then begun.

How did you feel after the session?

After the session i felt the emotions from memories i havent felt in years a bit lingering in my system, like i’ve opened the plaster of my cut. A little heavy but a feeling that i’ve taken the edge off.

Did you experience deep sense of relief or big emotional releases? Is the process getting easier, if so how?

Mentally only 2 of the cycles did i feel a deep sense ( topic regarding failure ), the others were a little bit of relief like i have took the edge of but i could feel my body physically reacting to it mainly. My body would clench up during the peak of the ‘i’m sorry’ part and as soon as i said i love you i could feel all my clenched body parts (mainly my arms, shoulder, neck and forehead) slowly unwind and relax.

Anything else you wish to add.

I feel like I need to practice my energy/emotion sensitivity because everytime i would bring up a memory i would mainly feel my physical body react rather then the emotion its self. I was finding it difficult to go into the emotion, i felt a bit numb. There was a moment where i felt my self almost tearing up near the end of the session but my focus kept playing up. Gonna have to go harder tommorow ! Paitence and practice

12 Likes

Hey bro, so I’m currently in the “I love you” stage for healing my anxiety. The feeling has been pushed down all the way to below my navel but it’s still persisting. I’ve been at this stage for 20 min.

Should I end the current cycle with a thank you and start another cycle? Or am I allowed to carry on the “I love you” stage for as long as it takes to completely clear in the same cycle (40 min for example)?

1 Like

HPP entry #0.1 (Jan 11th, 2021)

Originally I wanted to start with a different release topic. However due to a triggering dream I had, I was made no other choice but to release this energy as soon as I woke up from it.

Topic - Relationship with Woman in my Family/Mother Wounds

(I did 15 releases on this)

Dream Summary: Aunt dropped one of the babies in the family, was very careless about it. I Was consoling the crying baby in the dream feeling very broken about it.

Before Session/Before Dream:

I carried around deep sadness and anger for a long time stemming to the situation of how I relate to the women/mother in my family. How they treated themselves and treated me and the rest of the kids, how they kept recycling that type of “abandonment” cycle throughout the family. I also noticed while I was tuning in, a lot of the anger I was carrying wasn’t just my own anger, a lot of it was theirs that I was carrying as well. Crazy part is In my awareness I understand being a good mother wasn’t really modeled for them. But I still had this resentment towards them living in my chest.

After

I felt exhausted immediately after. A little beat up. As always, a lot of crying lol. This was a huge release/transfiguration. Just turning all that sadness and pain into unconditional love and releasing that. I’m very vivid/psychic/empathic during tuning in moments so they create very vivid experiences for me and I can even tap into how they feel deep down during the “I’m sorry, Forgive me”. Jesus, it was like I multiplied the sadness and anger I was feeling. So it took a while for me to completely transform this energy. I feel better. Normally I would get a stinging sensation in my heart when ever I think about them or talk to them. The stinging sensation is no longer there. & Guess what happened next! later that very day, I got a package in the mail from the same aunt I had dreamt of and she gave me 6 different gifts! (I hadn’t received a gift from her since I was a child!) I was speechless and in utter shock. We sat on the phone and had an amazing conversation for hours later that day after the release. (I haven’t spoken to her in a few years) You can’t tell me this was a coincidence. This is really magic. Thank you Angel :pray:t4:

11 Likes

While you’re waiting on Angelgome to reply perhaps I could offer you some suggestions.
It sounds like you’re still in your head trying to figure out am I doing it right, is this the best way, should I do it that way, etc. Try and let that go. If you’ve been stuck there for 20 minutes and can’t release the feeling then finish it and start a new session. Experiment to see what might work for you.

Another thing you could do is think about whether the anxiety that’s stuck is the exact same anxiety that you were working on. What I mean by this is that you may have different types of anxiety for example you might feel anxious about pronouncing words correctly. You might feel anxious about what others will think of you. You might also be anxious if you want to impress someone. While it’s all anxiety, there are different aspects to it. It might be helpful to break down the anxiety topic and work on each aspect separately if you can’t release it all at once.

Hope this helps. Good luck. You’ve got this.

9 Likes

Oh wow @PeachiMichi that’s so awesome. What a breakthrough. The gift and talking to your aunt on the same day - so powerful. Very happy for you

9 Likes

Thank you :heartpulse:

9 Likes

Thank you @Sazza, will do.

3 Likes

Saturday - Overcoming Procrastination

The whole last week I avoided a conversation, that needed to be had. Thought about this after the zoom session and noticed the bothersome feeling, that made me avoid the conversation. After going through the four steps I felt release and could finally get up and get it done.

The talk went really well and was it was super easy. (my mind made it so much more difficult) Some form of fear is always at the root of procrastination …

Sunday

Two emotional issues overwhelmed me, when I was hiking through nature. (were not on my list)

My subconscious, probably let the most pressing emotions come to my mind, since it knows that I am now better equipped to handle these.

Monday – Session 1

Before the Session

Felt good and energized, but my mind was all over the place.

First Part

Took a glance at my list and picked the topic, which created an immediate gut reaction. Focused on the feeling and quickly completed the first two steps. Thought, that I was more or less done after the second step. But when I started to evoke the feeling of love I noticed the big difference between second and third step.

It felt like I was filling an emotional space with love / gratitude and both took me quite a while to fill. Way longer, than the other rounds.

At the end I felt a surge of happiness and got a massive boost in confidence. When I reviewed the topic in my mind, felt calm and at peace.

Moved on to the next topic, but I couldn’t really grasp the feeling, even though I felt the anxiety yesterday, while writing the topic on my list.

– Interruption sth. else required my attetntion

1 Release in ~15 minutes

Second Part

Still felt joyful and good from the session before, so it took me a bit to grasp the feeling of the next topic.

Managed to catch and focus on it. First release was rather easy. I expected this release to deal with a very similar issue, but feeling it out made clear, that the related issue needed to be worked on as well. So I started focusing on the related issue. This was the most difficult release until now. Took me three rounds to free up everything.

But even though the release was succesfull, there was still a feeling of distress. I checked, but it wasn’t coming from the already released issues. Probably a new issue came up, which wass closely related to the last two. After one longer round this one could be released as well.

Finally I focused on another situation, that happened in the past. Step three and four took longer than usual, but I managed to achieve release.

After the session:

• Feeling more joy and very peaceful.
  • Less reactive in my thoughts
  • Greater mental clarity

4 Releases in ~35 minutes

Day 1 Results

5 Releases in 50+ minutes.

14 Likes