The SEE System: The Sapien Medicine Edition (_OM Approved)

HPP #6:

This session I could only do one topic.

Before the session I had very bad back and neck pain to the point of feeling very stiff. Looking up at the top shelf where I work was very painful. Taking care of it now but the pain was just bad.

That said, the topic was another big childhood related issue for me so I was ready to take of it. Despite the back pain, it did feel good going through the cycles. The inner voice was back again as encouragement. The process was very easy this time around as though it already knew when to move on to the next phase of the cycle without me to guide it along. I had a lot of pressure in the head, throat and heart per usual and also heard a somewhat loud sound in my right ear as I was focusing.

Once again, I felt the release float up to the head throughout the cycles and felt the pressure disappear like it was never there. I always find that amazing since it still seems illogical to me, despite the results.

Outside of the back pain, I feel pretty good afterwards. Felt as light as a feather after everything was said and done.
Still have a long list of issues that I need to address, but I feel much more confident that I can clear them out now vs. the start of the week. The process works that well.

11 Likes

Trying to vibrate love by focusing on it takes sooo long that I get annoyed and vibrate frustration instead :joy:

Really hope I master HPP v2 by tomorrow night. Things are not looking good otherwise…

Hi @Saan or somebody else, please, how can i Whatch the recording? :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

You click play on the video in the main post.

4 Likes

Let me guess you’re skipping the feel, comment, love feeling exact process and you’re thinking instead?

5 Likes

Attention HPPv2 Tip

Already getting some messages on difficulties…

1)Feel the situation (your mind is quiet, you’re feeling)

2)Say something about it(the feeling). Anything is fine.

:boom:The comment part is EXTREMELY important to get the ego out the way…:boom:

3)Bring up the I love you feeling. Hold until collapse. Cement with thank you/gratitude. Check work.

13 Likes

No. I’m actually practising, solely bringing up the I love you feeling outside the HPP framework (as we’re supposed to throughout the day and at the end of the day).

So yeah, what I’m doing is, thinking of a loving memory and trying to get the feel of it. The problem is that the initial feel is so very subtle that even when I focus, it doesn’t seem to intensify as much (don’t know why I’m having problems now when I could easily bring it up during the session).

This itself is what I have trouble with and wanna get better and faster at. Any tips for this specifically?

The negative emotions, I have no problem feeling and even vibrating them.

The current goal: to be able to bring up love that is both quick AND strong enough to collapse any negative emotion

4 Likes

This way brings in love according to the understanding of your ego. Causal perspective, the good/bad or positive/negative perspective.

You have to sit silently, say I love you, and allow what that love without condition feels like.

Try the way I taught it and not your way.

Yes fully aware I answered previously on you collapsing this way. Session 2 we are playing bigger so do it correctly.

6 Likes

Thank you bro, this works much better. It didn’t work for me earlier but after 20 min of candle training in total today, my ability to hone in on the feeling has improved :+1::+1:

8 Likes

Simple Efficient Effective :wink:

9 Likes

I just felt and vibrated, “I am interested in medicine and feel like focusing on it” and it actually worked pretty decently! Also vibrated, “I’m extremely popular” just for the heck of it.

I feel like clearing out the rest of my emotional baggage will allow me to one day fully become those states without my aura being slightly tainted by my self doubt.

4 Likes

Thank you for the second session. I caught up with the recording and got to it immediately. Currently feels like I’m patting a dog and showing it love. Not the actual event, but having just that raw feeling of loving, vulnerability and expansiveness and keeping it going for the rest of the day. Absolutely love the random-word trick, it works like magic too. Will get to work to transmute everything! :pray:

11 Likes

Wanted to leave my feedback about Focus Training, I have done it for the last week with the “Attention & Focus” field and following yesterday’s tip I have done it today in Silence.
The experience is completely different and at the end more powerful :slight_smile:

Beyond that, @anon22855873 would you be so kind and expand about your way of releasing the impediments of resonance between SM fields and You, to make it more potent?
Been trying it with the Mass Med & Amygdala Healing the way I understood your explanation, it felt definitely different when purposefully vibrating love, but not much was popping up except the “wanting more potency”.

I also tried to focus my intent on loving and being grateful for the field, this is nice and lowering resistance.

8 Likes

@_OM and @anon22855873

Any tips on how to stop feeling any sort of vibrations (whether it be love or gratitude or a morphic field) to return to a neutral state?

I’ve been feeling them for 3 hours straight today, after listening to transmutation and microcosmic. Converted it into the negative feeling I was working on, love and gratitude a couple of times but the vibration itself still remains. Only the flavour changes.

5 Likes

:eyes: this is Angel’s thread bro…
Don’t pull me in. Stay on topic.
Whatever advice he gives would be similar to what I would say and right now, he knows your situation better than I do.
Use the releasing method on everything.

9 Likes

Gotcha

3 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2:
Now say that 500 times :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sweat_smile: feel the :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Omg, I luuuuuv you (to be read in Angel’s valley girl voice)

It’s Kevin Hart’s voice.
Now stop typing and get to work /said in Angelgome voice/

7 Likes

Master what I gave you first, in Session 3, we expand.

Release your “wanting more potency”, sit silently, let it affect you, HPPv2. Nothing more or less.

Ride the wave, if vibration is uncomfortable it’s resistance. Always happens when “I’m leveling up” until I surrender and it becomes my new default.

Lmao didn’t think of it that way but you’re right also.

8 Likes