The SEE System: The Sapien Medicine Edition (_OM Approved)

HPP entry 1

Today I worked on 7 topics so far. The first cycles it was hard for me to focus on the emotions today, I guess it was my ego interfering in some way. It got to the point that I was quite annoyed by that, because I had no problem with getting into the emotions the days before. At some point I had the idea of releasing being annoyed by this. It worked great. Afterwards I really got deep into the emotions.
Before the sessions I was calm and a little bit excited that now the inner work really starts after the training day. With every cycle I feel a relieve and feel lighter, like a burden lifted of my chest and I started feeling some kind of inner peace after the last two cycles.
I felt light and relaxed, but as the other two days before I am very tired after various cycles. I don’t know if this is normal, but doesn’t bother me too much. Inner work can be exhausting . Or maybe I am struggling more with the Jetlag this time then normally, since I had a long-distance flight on friday. Also I got some bad headaches the last two days like 60,70 minutes afterwards, today so far I feel no pain.
Beside from the troubles of getting into the emotions today, the process gets easier and easier and I feel great about the things I was already able to release in just 3 days… 3 days feel more intense than 3 months of therapy!! I think tomorrow I already might tackle the bigger topic on my list, but maybe less topics

I am a bit worried about not being able to get a candle. I am in a new country since Friday and I am in quarantine for 2 weeks, so I cant buy one.

12 Likes

you can release this feeling using this technique

7 Likes

HPP Entry #1

I released 5 topics today. The topics were situations that were filled with regret, jealousy, or embarrassment. Each topic took a couple of cycles to release. For most of the topics, I would feel a lump in my throat like when I’m about to cry during the “please forgive me” part, but no tears came out.

I’ve noticed that I have stronger experiences of releasing when I am doing it while I’m trying to fall asleep. For instance, I experienced intense vertigo after saying “I love you” at one moment. There was also one moment where I felt like something heavy on the right side of my brain was lifted. I could feel the emptiness of that side of my brain. It was an odd and cool feeling.

The process is getting easier. I feel like I have gotten better with staying out of my head and just focusing on the feeling. On a different note, I still haven’t experienced a deep sense of relief while releasing. I only experience a little sense of relief. However, I know I’ll experience it soon. I think it’s just a lack of sensitivity, but that’s going to change after some more practice.

I love the feeling of “thank you.” I always experience a little electrical current of gratitude coming from the bottom of my spine to my head. It feels awesome!

14 Likes

Already planning to. :smile:

7 Likes

HPP Session #1

How many topics did you release today?
Six in total, most of them required a bit longer than others but towards the end, I was getting in the flow with slightly quicker releases, so using the explosion of gratitude momentum I was brave enough to concentrate on something that has always been bothering me, an emotional childhood trauma that affected the path of my life and brothers/sisters.

How did you feel before the session?
After yesterday practising I was actually looking forward to it because the SEE system method is simpler than anything that I tried in the past such as Dr Joe Dispenza, Dejora method, Emotion Code etc… so yeah, glad that I joined in, no more overcomplicating things. A bit of anxiety but clear that up on the fly.

How did you feel after the session?
Emotionally energy drained but with intense feelings of euphoria.
In the process of " I am sorry" most of the time the first topics would trigger the emotion in my solar plexus a rapid warm feeling, with the detachment already sinking in, soon the relief happens in my heart, even before saying the “I love you” it is almost as if I get the Love emotion building up instantly before the mind kicks in, the “thank you” is my favourite bit because of the enormous relief of gratitude that a silly past negative emotion as been released and no longer hunts me. Yes I still have to work in a few layers in my last topic the trauma one, has it brings yet a sense of sadness, tears and don’t have the energy today to finish but it’s a huge step.

Did you experience a deep sense of relief or big emotional releases? Is the process getting easier, if so how?

Totally, such relief as if a bag of potatoes has been lifted from my shoulders, body slightly lighter, mood was elevated and I was in the zone most of the day with gratitude type state wearing off as the evening breaks in, to my surprise I noticed as the day passed by I was being more productive, just wanted to do things instead of the usual later on habit.

13 Likes

HPP Session #1

Overall this seems pretty difficult to me, I need a lot more practice to get the hang of it.

I worked with 2 topics today - as i was going to go to no3, i realized i should go back to the first two and do more rounds.

How did I feel before?
Just tired, I blame that on the brand new Ascension tag I was wearing all day. It was quite an ego-fight to do this instead of going to bed. Other than that I was calm, I don’T have a lot of anxiety etc. at the moment.

How did I feel after?
Pretty much the same, but with tension in my throat… I know it came with the releasing but seems to be resistant, I can’t get rid of this one.

Any big release?
Not really. I may have felt a slight ease after the rounds but it just goes back to baseline right away.
Where I felt tension in my body did change through the exercises, so I guess something was happening. One of the topics was mainly stomach, the other mainly heart.

Anything else?
I don’t recognise any change in the feeling/perception when i say please forgive me.

I was surprised how quickly I was able to feel the love part at the I love you bit :slight_smile:

Something interesting - my list has concepts in it (basically negative affirmations that I feel a reaction to), because I find it quite difficult to go into an old memory enough to get the feeling. I would have to play a whole movie and maybe after 10 minutes of letting my ego go to town i would feel like shit, but that feels a bit unnecessary… so i figured it’s easier like this.
Then… as I was in the middle of the releasing I remembered something that was a series of events that left me depressed and alone in a vicious cycle years ago. I have done a lot of work on it already, so maybe that’s why, but it’s freaking weird that it never occurred to me when thinking about topics…
Anyway it’s going on the list now.

11 Likes

HPP Session #1

Within the past 3 days I’ve worked on 10 topics. Following the suggestion to start with shiet that’s less intense and work my way up. Today I’ve worked on 3 topics. Been at a slow and steady pace since sometimes I find I’m energized from doing sessions or I’m drained and “in processing”.

While doing sessions, I get intuitive hits of things to do for my particular topic and following said hunches seems to work out well.

I noticed that a common EFT motto works well here. “Keep doing it until it’s a 0/10 in intensity. Whether that takes 10 minutes, 30 minutes or two hours, you don’t stop until it’s gone!” I also noticed the “speed” in which a session take seems to be reliant on a few things.

1. How absorbed you are in the experience.
  2. The intensity of each feeling state for each ho’oponopono command

I don’t know if this is purely subjective or not but it seems to hold true for me at least.

I’ve found that if the intensity of the feelings is too low, either I’d be spending a bucket load of time for a session or it’d lack the “oomph” to create the change. So I’d find myself juicing up the feelings anchored to each command to get the change more profoundly and faster.

I was in different states for each session I did. Sometimes I was just neutral, sometimes I was feeling like shit, sometimes I was feeling good. I definitely noticed my state impacted how the sessions would go.

Varied. Sometimes I’d feel energized, sometimes I felt drained and like I just wanted to lay there and let my system process what I’ve done. Decided to nod off to sleep a couple times.

I noticed the process can be like peeling layers off an onion, so some topics which seem simple might actually have much more complex parts involved which just requires more releasing.

But each “peeling” of a layer would definitely have me feeling lighter and lighter, like something was lifted off my proverbial shoulders. Combined with following intuitive hits (which usually have me involving other methods with this one successfully) I’m pretty satisfied with the results.

Did you experience a deep sense of relief or big emotional releases? Is the process getting easier, if so how?
Not really since it’s more of a “peeling back” process for me thus far. I wouldn’t say I’ve had big releases or deep senses of relief, but mild emotional releases and senses of relief would definitely follow “peeling” each layer.

The process is definitely getting easier. I think a huge part of that is how I seem to just naturally blend systems I already know with this system, so tapping into that pre-existing competency just makes the process smoother.

6 Likes

HPP Entry #1

Today I began to tackle my list of 20, I was able to tackle 8 of my topics and all the side topics that popped up under those 8. Most of my topics dealt with family trauma. Fear, anger, ptsd-like emotions, and sadness. A lot of my topics I worked on today were the “freshest wounds”.

Before my session I was well fed, well rested and feeling good overall. Before my session I was thinking about the times before I’ve done this HPP exercise. When growing up around 10 years old My mom taught me this exercise as she was going through tough times in her life, and her and I were doing I-ACT. She passed it down to me as an easy tool to help. I haven’t used it actively in the last 10 years or so. So I was wondering how much my experience would differ this time around with different reasoning behind using it.

I setup the bathtub (my favorite) and began to dive in while in a warm relaxing environment.

After my session I felt good, I felt a bit more overall happiness, and a bit more life-energy.

I had a lasting good feeling about the topics I tackled which were deeply rooted and visually and emotionally traumatic. Some were hard to even start due to the emotions that it brings up.

It was a first for me to go back to the traumas in my head and not be flooded with emotions. It’s a good feeling to have just let it go. In my head I was thinking that if I tried hard enough I could go back and pull those emotions right to the front again. So I tried, and was successful, so I went back in for a clean up session. Now I can’t pull up any of my emotions (negative or in between) about the topics I dove into today. So overall I feel successful in my tasks.

Is the process getting easier?

The process began to get easier as I picked up the muscle memory of using it. At first it took a few tries to really get my focus in line. Once I was able to just relax and start digging in, it became easy to get through the topics and sub-topics that I intended to tackle today.

8 Likes

Hpp entry #1

How many topics did you release today? 2

Irritability

Prior to the session when I felt irritated, I held on to the feeling for way longer than necessary. After the release I was able to feel like I removed some of the negative feeling. This topic easier to release.

Feeling less than

Prior to the session when I felt less than, I began comparing and creating scenarios. After the release I have felt this again except that I repeated the release suggestion. The third time thought about the feeling, i didn’t feel, it stayed a thought. This topic needs work.

7 Likes

HPP entry #2

Alright, I’m making a bit of a hypothesis here. My lips are limp and not in the right tone when I’m made aware of them (which is most of the time). But the few times when I’m not aware of them, my natural lip tone returns allowing me to speak and make lip sounds such as B, P and W.

This suggests to me that there is an emotional blockage causing paralysis of my lip muscles. Time to get to work.

1. Getting rid of emotional blockage causing loss of normal lip tone: to be updated

2. Feeling of apathy: I started to feel numb about something I really cared about and found that this was apathy. Found this feeling in my abdomen as usual. Sorry intensifies it, forgive me detached me from it and I love you fixed it. Took about 4 cycles to get a happy relieved feeling. I am more sensitive to my emotions now.

3. Social anxiety: went to class today and was feeling very anxious like I usually do. Did 15-20 cycles of SEE and my anxiety is literally gone I think! Speech has also improved as a result of it! I’m so unanxious now and it’s so relieving from not feeling jittery all the time.

4. Self esteem: one of the students got yelled at by the lecturer today and I got got affected it’s (put myself in his shoes and it wasn’t not pretty). So I released te uneasiness from that and I feel like I’ve got more self esteem now!

5. Releasing random negative emotion that popped up after hours of being numb: So I’ve kinda been dwelling on my limp lips for 3 hours now despite not feeling anything about it due to being numb but still wanting to fix it. I got a emotion that is possibly related to my limp lips that I released. It felt very similar to anxiety. This happened about 3-4 times. My limp lips feel a bit stronger and it’s easier to make lip sounds but it’s still hard to tell at this point.

Insight for today: The stronger/worser the emotion felt at the beginning, the bigger the catharsis achieved after release

8 Likes

Hpp entry #1

Today I’ve release 2 topics as they seem the heaviest at the moment, procrastination and anxiety. Prior to the session I was really anxious couldn’t focus and a bit angry, I was procrastinating to even release. As I started the release the heaviness of the procrastination started to subside and I got really fidgety as I released the anxiety. I knew I was too into my thoughts and was not releasing properly so it took me a few rounds to completely get the results I wanted. The procrastination release gave me a sense of emotional relief while the procrastination gave me a sense of calmness. The process is getting better and easier the more I practice, focusing is my biggest challenge as I say the the words I start to think about the feeling instead of just feeling. As I went thru my day I noticed how much I was getting done and how active I was, I also keep checking my work for any feeling or sub feelings that pop up.

8 Likes

Hpp Entry #1

I released 1 Topic today.

1. Worrying about the possibly of working a dead-end job due to my family’s history.

Anytime i think about what my future could be that thought of working in a dead end job doing something i don’t feel passionate about makes me feel sick down to the core. I think about how my family has settled for ‘anything’ without the burning desire to live a more ‘satisfying’ life.

After doing the Release method I thought about my family and I don’t feel this harsh feeling, It’s almost like “hey, you did good with us” more and more good memories came up to mind for example how my mother raised my brothers and me as a single parent despite not having the best job. I enjoyed my early childhood and teenage years.

Is the process getting easier, if so how?

the process is kinda hard due to all the distractions in my environment along with all the distractions I allow (playing ps4 instead of getting it done).

6 Likes

I RECOMMEND EVERYONE READ THESE EVERY DAY AND LISTEN TO THE AUDIO
INCLUDED!

Message Of The Day

Troubleshooting Post of the Day:

Correct, the more you practice the more you can feel the difference. It is a sense that you’re creating similar to knowing the difference in the sense of touch and smell. Keep going at a higher momentum and you’ll have the defined sense by the end of the week or two.

This used to happen to me a lot when I was about to breakthrough and my ego was fighting against it. Only way out is through :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You’ll learn more in application than in questioning and even learning. As long as you have a structure to follow. :raised_hands:t4:

I recommend you keep going until you feel better.

Energy sensitivity is what you’re learning here, you just have to do the work. That numbness is a feeling in itself. Shut your mind, go inside (body awareness INSIDE), and get to work. HPP on everything.

Empaths learn to be more structured and logical and the logical learn to be more empathic in this process. Empathic/Psychic skills with little to no logic is wasted potential :wink:

You’ll see that you’ll identify with the results more than the story by the end of the week. Freedom is more precious than drama and part of the freedom is the blessing we receive in the process like your package :heart:

Now you can start to imagine how we are going to lead this to action taking and goals bit by bit. First we heal the soul and then we add life to our lives :muscle:t4:

Correct on the filling and this is the main point of the current step. Keep going and get good at it.

Results creates confidence and confidence creates momentum.

There’s power in neutrality especially on the higher levels of it such as gratitude :slight_smile:

You don’t have to intensify it here, just accept it fully and detach.

Speed (in the beginning) = Mind. Mind = No results.

The list is what YOU THINK you have to work on but the subconscious mind will also help to show you what else is in that “cave” :slight_smile: Keep going and dig deeper by just going through as many topics as possible.

Use the questions I provided as a guide. Your journal doesn’t have the structure I asked. Do more releases, format it properly (HPP Entry #) and update it. You have 12 hours until I count it as a bad entry.

:wink:

Just make sure you’re following the structure and not adding to it.

Great work! The topic list has it’s reasoning and using your intuition as well.

Correct, a good observation. Even if subtle, the fact that you had something will end up accumulating issues in your life.

Update your post with proper format (HPP Entry#) and I’ll mark you as complete. Do it in the next 12 hours.

Polarity shift and collapse :wink:

Been there more times than I can count :heart: amazing work and courage! I’m grateful to hear of your progress

YES! You’re getting it! You can cherish the past without the whipping slave master!

You will learn in session 2 that you didn’t release just one topic, you tapped into releasing a whole structure which can easily be the equivalent to 100 releases. You’re doing great, keep going.

Your entry has a lot of filler information which means you’re beating around the bush about this process. Pick up the pace or else the next steps will be harder and ultimately I will have to mark you as not ready for the Satori process. Multiple messages now are indicating you’re playing around.

Good work! Exactly what you should be noticing.

Definitely has happened to me. Releasing has almost acted like a defibrillator to my energy system. Hence why HPP Releasing is only the beginning :slight_smile:

Dont force it, it will be easier after session two. :pray:t4:

Yep also happens. Have had situations that made me profusely sweat even with the room being nice and cool.

:heart:

Momentum allows for a deeper sense of well being. You can feel so good that your mind has no capability of understanding right now.

Keep practicing it’s a matter of the mind going silent and you FEELING!

:pray:t4:, exactly keep going and you’ll be able to pin point details of feeling you wouldn’t imagine.

Thank you good sir :wink: Been through a few of those myself. You’re doing well. See if you can do a momentum cycle of one hour straight. Set a timer and go.

Thinking makes it so. Slow down the process and search for the feeling. Say the statement and pause checking inside intently. One thing that I can tell you with a person like you, do it when you have the most energy and don’t focus on the success of the overall but every step leading to what you’re looking for.

Don’t use that mindset. Keep going until you feel good meaning you replaced with the love feeling.
Don’t mix systems. This method is not being a martyr but to overcome these situations. Hence why I told you to stop looking for the root cause, it’s useless. Hence why you have mixed outcomes after sessions.

Your writing pattern tells me you’re beating around the bush on this process. Put more emphasis or else you’ll fall behind. Start working on things that you care to let go of deeply. Concepts are cool after you released memories/traumas.

Today is your last warning. Get to work.

18 Likes

Instead of updating and constantly asking, please post your Entry later in the day as it will make it harder on me to track you.

That wasn’t a suggestion @dewbob1998. Just making sure.

9 Likes

HPP Entry #1

I was aiming to write down a list of 20 topics as suggested, however I ended up making it 53 topics instead.
Honestly, I was expecting to release at least 4 of those topics today without much effort, however it ended up being one of the most difficult tasks I performed in a while.
I have been living in a state of emotional numbness for so long that most times I find it so hard to identify feelings as they’re happening, let alone past traumas.

After unsuccessfully spending 2 hours trying to release a few topics from my list, I became a bit frustated.
While I was able to replay these events on my mind perfectly, there just seemed to be no feelings associated. (I was meditating most of the time, as to not let my ego influence the results)
It’s like I knew that memory is supposed to have a big impact, however it didn’t generate any feeling.

So instead, I started applying the releasing process on that frustation as it happened. This was my first release of the day, so naturally I felt a bit of joy when I realized my mind was more at peace.
Then some recent memories (not on the list) started to come to light naturally and I started working on those. Ironically, I ended up releasing 4 topics but none of them were on my list.

As I start to understand how the process works, I expect to become more familiar with how to identify these feelings.
Let’s see how it goes tomorrow.

10 Likes

MY MAN!

YES!

You are getting it! If stuck, release the “stuckness” and build the momentum from there. Phenomenal work brother. Take a rest and try your list again, different thing on there and keep it going.

Side note: I was waiting on your post to mark you.

12 Likes

HPP # 1 input

How many topics did you post today?

Today I made my list of 20 things to deal with, however I believe that this list will continue to grow, I recognize that today I was going around what those issues would be, I was thinking about them, going over and over again in my mind However, all the songs started to flow since I started writing them.

I worked with a focus only on one, a really big one or that’s how I perceive it, I feel that there is a lot of accumulated energy regarding this, and in the end I could feel that I was getting over it, I personally wanted to focus on several releases however, the first It is so great because I have been with me for several years and I do not think that in the hour that I dedicated myself to doing this it will be possible to heal, I must keep pressing and move on, I see that there are already several people here who are working on various objectives, I hope not be falling way behind in that regard.

Yes indeed, I still have to work, I read several times what Angel said about working until you feel completely liberated from that, but what I am working on now does not compare with what I worked on Saturday regarding my ex, that’s a big difference, I could say that after Saturday, I no longer had anything wrong with that person, I felt completely liberated, however in this case, I still feel a little pressure in my stomach, I feel like there is more to release but the amount of energy I put into this makes me a bit tired.

Did you experience a deep sense of relief or great emotional releases? Is the process getting easier? If so, how?

Yes indeed, entering this field, which is the first on my list, led me to dedicate a unique energy and concentration, it was really very liberating, it was very strong for me, I did not shed tears, but the work was there, I was able to work with that energy that has been there for a long time.
At that moment I feel love, and a peace that tells me “The result is very good, however you have to keep working deeply.”

Angel a thousand apologies if this question is not the most appropriate, but I would like to know if there is any place where I can find the PPT of the presentation and only know if the video has already been uploaded.

Finally, thank you very much for this great personal transformation tool that I have been experiencing, sincerely thank you very much for these things that are of great value !!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

9 Likes

Sorry brother that’s for me to keep :slight_smile:

Great job releasing though!

5 Likes

Thanks for your support in all time @anon22855873!!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

7 Likes

What you mwa mean by “playing around”?

1 Like