The SEE System: The Sapien Medicine Edition (_OM Approved)

HPP entry #2:

How many topics did you release today?

Today, I did 3 pitches, although to be honest I focused on # 1 and # 3 because I felt that # 2 didn’t have much depth or root, I could give it almost immediate relief and release.

How did you feel before the session?

Very calm actually with the desire to make it incredible, with the desire to discover better things here in myself.

How did you feel after the session?

I have felt very relaxed and calm, immediately after the session I had an energy that burned in my solar plexus, and with the passing of the minutes it was transformed into a feeling of peace, joy and pleasant tranquility, as I had been saying. It was more difficult for me it was # 1 and # 3, I would like to mention something particular about # 1 while I was freeing myself, I don’t know how to explain it, but I felt that I became “more man, more masculine, more manly”.

In # 3, while the situation to be released was inhabiting, I felt a wave of tiny black triangles coming to me from all sides, my face became tense, I continued listening to my body and my arms felt fear, just like my body, I could feel, when I was releasing with love, love and love, I could feel that my body stopped feeling that fear and little by little I entered a state of peace, that trauma is leaving.

Some questions for Angel, I hope you can help me:

1. When I am bringing to my mind and my emotions the situation that I want to release, to what extent should I bring it to myself? to what extent should I relive that?

2. Is there a time when I must stay on each word? Any suggested time for “I’m sorry” “please forgive me” “I love you” “Thank you”?

3. How many times should you repeat a word for example “sorry” while working on a situation that I should release? I understand that I must deepen in feeling it, however the word must be repeated several times deepening in the feeling? Or should I just say it once and delve into that feeling?

ONCE MORE AND AS ALWAYS! THANK YOU ANGEL FOR MAKING A HUGE CONTRIBUTION TO MY LIFE !!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

12 Likes

HPP entry #3

So it turned out that I had misunderstood the process of the release and so it was extremely slow. Because I saw somewhere being written (Feelings + Focus = Sensations), I thought I had to say the four commands to the SENSATIONS and not the FEELING. And so if I didn’t feel the sensations, I would give up and this would take many more cycles than necessary. I cleared this confusion up by watching the video again. The sensations are more of a happy by product and not the main thing I should be focusing on. The main thing is the feeling and the FEELING usually sits in the midline (so do the sensations but they are irrelevant) (Correct me if I’m wrong @anon22855873). Now, on to the releases I’ve done:

1. Numbness (again): This time, instead of hoping for sensations or vibrations in my body, I focused on the dull lifeless feeling in my chest. And then proceeded to say the four commands to it. And MAN, it had been lifted off my chest (literally) like never before. Because numbness seems to be my default feeling, I use this as a sort of limit remover instead of an actual release itself.

2. Sadness: In my quest to find the feeling I was looking for (overthinking), I just ran into sadness and was about to burst into tears. I felt the feeling, held it and when saying sorry, my urge to cry became even bigger. I stopped for a second and begged it to forgive me. It detached from me. I then said that I loved it and would take care of it and proceeded to feel powerful vibrations in my entire trunk. I finally thanked him for the release he gave me. Sadness seems to be a recurring guy (I had encountered him 3 times already the previous day) and so I will release him whenever needed.

3. Overthinking: I thought to release this when I was reading something and overly thinking about how to pronounce the words I was thinking. I stopped at that moment and focused all my thoughts into that overthinking thought. I then developed a very light feeling in a very general area of my chest. When I focused on it more to actually feel it properly, it turned into this small but intense feeling in my abdomen. I said all the four commands to it and released it. Did 3 cycles in total but my tendency to overfocus on my speech still hadn’t gone away. When I tried to do the 4th cycle, I couldn’t focus on my emotion and had to resort to clearing the numbness again. When this didn’t work either, I knew it was time to sleep :blush:

What was surprising that in my sleep, I had a couple of strong emotional releases. I can’t remember the details of my dreams but it was like my subconscious had learnt how to use the SEE system itself!

Another surprising thing was that I thought I was gonna release brain fog and some more overthinking today until the side effects of the COVID Pfizer vaccine kicked in (I took it yesterday about 16 hours ago). Extreme fatigue (equivalent to that which you feel at the peak of a flu), muscle pains, a light fever, nausea and a dull headache. For 24-48 hours. Sorry @anon22855873, this is all I’ll be able to do on entry #3.

Peace :v:

14 Likes

HPP Day 3

I released on 11 topics today. I noticed a number of things on my list were to do with regret – regret for things I’ve done, decisions I’ve made and opportunities not taken mainly due to lack of self belief.

Most topics only needed 2-3 rounds and some only one. A bigger event needed about 5 rounds.

I was feeling really good today and looking forward to doing more releasing.

I felt a bit tired after the session but in a good mood. It was nice to notice that these regrets now feel more like, well it happened, so be it, moving on. Nice!

Did you experience a deep sense of relief or big emotions releases?

Today’s session felt pretty calm. I didn’t get hugely emotional even though I thought I might with a couple of the topics. I feel that I’m chipping away at things that have brought me down and are still affecting my self esteem and confidence to this day.

Is the process getting easier?

I got a bit frustrated today. I learned HPP many years ago but in a different order so I have to really think about the next step. Today, more than the last two days, I kept mucking up the sequence and having to correct myself. I felt it messed with the flow of the releasing quite a bit. I’ve decided to chant it to myself and post some sticky notes around with it in the new order so that it will become the norm a lot faster.

14 Likes

DAY 3

I released on 4
-fustration
-yuck feelings that the shift left me after the long hours
-jelousy
-rage

Ungrounded and exhausted from my 12 hour shift, was thinking im not really gonna do hpp for long at all.

really really good and a sense of tranquility. Usually after a shift like this i feel so emotionally cold and dead but i feel alive and so good rn! I feel so aware in my body , my body feels very wholesome. Just overall relieved with alot of clarity :slight_smile:. cant wait to jot down a whole bunch more of topics tommorow.

Did you experience a deep sense of relief or big emotionals releases?

yes i did, i feel relieved and happy. i didn’t get hugely emotional but i did feel cries come up from the rage topic regarding an old friend that walked all over me and my respect, i could feel my ego and pride fighting back alot but once i reached letting go of it and filling it with love, i felt really relieved and good!

Yes, its like i’ve found the muscle of feeling the emotion if that makes sense? i can now tap into it and do the hpp work finally. I’ve got the next 2 days off so i’m looking forward to spending most of the day doing releases !

12 Likes

HPP 3

Released 5 today. A few took extra cycles after checking. Revisited two old topics and realised they had different angles that produced problematic blockages. Also focused on events that I could fully relive and intensify.

Didn’t feel particularly good.

Feeling good, pleasant and had a few blissful orgasms down my legs.

Did you experience a deep sense of relief or big emotional releases?
Yes.

It is getting easier as I familiarise. Also, I’m getting a more non-verbal sense of what each step is trying to do. As of now:

• I’m sorry is exposing the entirety of the feeling, without running away or avoiding or being distracted in narratives and stories, like meeting it face-to-face viscerally.
  • Please forgive me is saying, I’m not running away and I fully accept this condition. Please let go, please be appeased. This is usually followed by a sense of relaxation.
  • I love you is filling the void with light and this is usually when I can feel blissfulness, joyfulness and sometimes tiny orgasms. Had a few that ran down the legs when working on feelings in the lower part of the body.
  • Thank you is showing appreciation for that divine lovingness, for allowing the process to have taken place.

Kind of like “reveal, release, love, surrender”.

13 Likes

HPP day #3

Today I released on only 1 subject, but I spent longer on it and did multiple cycles and went deeper with it than I have with other subjects before. I wanted to focus on one thing in depth to see if I was missing out on stuff by not repeating deeply - and it looks like I have more to gain by visiting each subject with more depth. Like you’ve said Angel, I need to check my work and go over things until they’re done.

Before the session I had a busy day and was worried I wouldn’t have time to get something done today, but as I settled into it I found that I wasn’t worried about time and just enjoyed the process.

As I repeated the release cycles on the same subject I noticed myself getting more content each time and just relaxing into it. I also noticed a sensation of something ‘returning’ into my body. To describe that a bit more, it’s like the feeling that I’m dealing with is a presence of some kind that I’m saying sorry to, and when I get to the I Love You part I get a feeling a bit like hugging someone and then absorbing that person into my being. I feel a bit more complete or whole afterwards.

I guess this is what’s known as reintegrating with the shadow aspect or something similar. Learning to love and accept parts of myself that I have been excluding or shunning (on a subconscious level) up until this point. Very interesting feeling.

13 Likes

HPP Day 3

• PTSD with Marijuana
  • Trust with the Collective
  • Ex Boss (Still had some energy left)
  • Poverty Consciousness in Family

Open and ready. No dramatics today, just focused.

Flowing with more love, lightness, and calmness. For the first time in a long time, I feel like myself & I feel so good.

(Feeling just myself is the best reward when you are an energetic sponge that grew up struggling to separate her feelings from others)

Did you experience a deep sense of relief or big emotions releases?
I did a lot of releasing since Saturday. I feel like since I’m use to the feeling of transforming this energy. It doesn’t feel deep or grand anymore. It just feels like a routine task. Like I’m cleaning house and taking care of things.

With every release

Anything else you’d like to add?
I’m at the point where I don’t even need to sit down and focus on doing the releases. I observe myself doing them instantly when any thought/trigger arises throughout the day at lightening speed. No, Speed doesn’t matter. But it’s a fact to the observation on how it’s going today.

Since Angel assisted me in becoming aware about ego stories, I’ve noticed they have dropped completely. Separated from them. I deal with only the energy that presents itself. Now it’s more a physical feeling. It actually feels like I’m performing reiki on myself.

11 Likes

Day 3 -Journal

1. I released on 4 topics that were given to me from some people closest to me. Self-image and insecurities about how I look in the eyes of others, being open about my feelings because I feel like no one is listening or cares, being weak and giving up , being a victim and comparing myself after criticism to others.

Today I felt as if I was living in a script. Kind of making the same moves or as of today was already decided. It’s kind of like déjà vu moment, but it’s been feeling like this for most of the day. I keep thinking about me asking my good friend and brother about what they thought with my insecurities or things I should work on. They had a hard time coming up with anything. It made me question on whether I was giving to others that I seemed everything under control at all times. When sometimes I feel overwhelmed and not satisfied. I don’t have any particular feelings today I just feel OK. I am neither happy or disturbed just OK.

1. I feel relieved my mind is clear. I am not worried about anything. I’m just OK where I am. I feel like I can focus better and actually breathe a little better. It’s as if some weight was lifted off my chest and shoulders.

4, The self image felt like a big emotional release. I felt myself feeling like I was on a roller coaster in my heart dropped down to my stomach a few times. I felt my body shake a day for violent cry was coming but it never came. My breathing even got heavy there is certain images with me as I felt the feelings I felt when I was being teased and similar situation as an adult with the same feelings and brought out that embarrassment in front of a lot of people. I felt like a tea pot with a lot of pressure and right before I thought I was going to explode the more I said I forgive you, the more the pressure filling seem to subside.
All of the other topic seem very less heavy as far as resistance. There was still a significant release because I can feel my heart open up. Once I got to the I love you statement I noticed a lot more colors of the green in the circulating in front of my face and I just felt like I had no body.

1. Yes this process is becoming easier and faster. It feels like I can easily access images or events that happen to be related to the feelings on the topic I was working on. Then it becomes an avalanche of other experiences that made me feel the same way. I noticed as I try to check back on the topic I kind of forget what I was working on and it’s like experience never happened. Like a scene in a movie that got edited from production
11 Likes

HPP Entry #3

Worked on only 4 topics today as I did not want to be as exhausted as yesterday.

How did you feel before the process?
I felt a bit exhausted and tired from all the releasing I completed yesterday.

I felt lighter after each topic. In order to see which topics caused this the most I paused after every topic and monitored any change. Once I felt a change I would move on to the next topic. The duration of my happiness seems to have increased as opposed to yesterday when it was momentary. Also, I feel more relaxed throughout the day.

8 Likes

HPP Entry 3

Released 7 topics today. Mainly focused on stuff from my childhood, but also worked through two different depressive phases I had during college.

The big issue I couldn’t finish yesterday was done in a few minutes!

Pretty neutral. Relaxed, but felt neither positive, nor really negative emotions…

Feeling lightness and happiness around my heart. Feel the need to work on sth. and get more s&!t done…

Is the process getting easier, if so how?

Yesterday’s session was a long, grueling slug. But today everything was much easier. Resolved even the bigger problems much faster than expected.

Anything else you wish to add.

In the beginning I scanned events from my early childhood and checked, if they needed release. Even some of those I talked through / journaled to death had unresolved emotions left in them. Afterwards I noticed a huge shift in the way I perceive these memories. Much more detached…

9 Likes

HPP Entry #3

Since I focused mostly on the distant past the last series of releases, last night and this morning I decided to process topics pertaining to now/my recent past. This included the following:

Internal conflict re: working under others
General complacency
Patience vs. Impatience
Recent fear of intimacy
Codependency
Grief/Loss

Between this morning and yesterday evening I had a total of six complete topic releases. Grouping topics based on a central theme has made the process quicker than choosing randomly.

Given that these topics were more near and dear to my current situation, enthusiasm in addressing the issues dipped a little bit, so prior to the releases I felt lethargic. Resultingly, the relief I felt through most of the clearings was accompanied by a sweet hint of motivation. I had more of a drive to address some things I’d been putting off, and altogether I feel empowered right now.

The largest releases have taken place with trauma that I have been reluctant to face. This is likely a result of more emotional pressure built up surrounding those themes, and consciously feeling through has been huge for me. I have noticed past patterns of covering up my emotions or ignoring them completely, justifying that behavior with ‘just think optimistically and keep your vibration up’.

It is becoming clearer how simple yet effective this process is, and as of now my list to complete by the end of the week has grown steadily to nearly thirty. Identifying past trauma/emotions is becoming analogous with mental and bodily awareness. I am hoping to use this as a steppingstone to preventing future autopilot-like reactions. Even though we’ve only been releasing with this method for five days I feel freer on a day-to-day basis compared to a few weeks ago!

12 Likes

HPP Entry #3

How many topics did I release?

I tried something different today and focused on not so well looking birth marks lol. Felt the energie there and where it goes in the body focused on that and released many things on the way… I’m not quite the best at keeping track on that I just feel where the problem is and often times after releasing it shows me another so I just do that until I’m mentally tired.

How did I feel before the session?

I was more energetic my sleep was better and felt more positive.

How did I feel after the session?

Overall better but also exhausted I cried today. Felt more things in my energybody “connecting” due to better energy flow. Also felt electricity shooting from the base of the spine upwards was cool but happened while I did the release

Does it get easier?

Absolutely it becomes more easier to apply because of the experience.

10 Likes

HPP#3 Wednesday

Today I decided to work on “being accepted” the need to be accepted for being me. Except I couldn’t seem to trigger the emotion to get the ball rolling. I thought of my childhood and all the times I was rejected or mocked for being different. Yes they were sad memories but still not strong enough for me to latch onto until I thought of my mom and what she went through. And as soon as I said “I’m sorry mommy” the pain surfaced and the tears flowed. “Please forgive me” morphed the pain but the “I love you” part hurt the most! I just sobbed and sobbed. There were times where I forgot to breathe such was the intensity of the pain. This pain was almost as strong as the pain on Monday. When I did take a breath and say “I love you” the pain did ease up but it took a long time of chipping away. Definitely felt relief after each round. It was when I said “thank you” that I took even bigger breaths and let out deeper and longer sighs. Am I breathing more deeper because I’ve stopped contracting inwards as I hugged myself or am I breathing more deeper after each session because I have freed up some space? I think the later because why else am I grinning from ear to ear. It was hard but it was worth it, I feel good!

For each round after the first round all I had to do was say “I’m sorry” and the pain surfaced again. Yes, it reduced in strength with each round but other times it would grow again. A childhood memory would surface and I was almost back to square one. Just like the first day I spent a lot of time just hugging myself and saying “I love you” over and over. Yep gave myself another stiff neck. Again all the pain was in the heart area. I Know I said on Monday that towards the end I noticed that if I opened my eyes and zoned in on a spot I could focus more on the pain. But what I noticed is that both yesterday and today’s sessions were both done with my eyes closed and sometimes opened but mainly closed.

Tonight I seemed to be all over the place and what I mean by this is that there were times I was saying “I’m sorry” and felt I was apologizing to my mother for what she went through and then other times I was saying “I’m sorry mommy” but I was apologising for things I had said in my youth. The “I love you” was definitely directed at me.

My mom is a white lady who married a mixed raced man which was taboo in those days. Even though we weren’t living in South Africa the Apartheid mentality still spilt over the border into Botswana. My grandfather forbid the rest of her family to have any contact with her, she was totally shunned by the white community. The coloured community did accept my mom but not completely, she was still considered to be different. I grew up not knowing which side I belonged to. Ten years later after my granddad died my grandmother reached out and made contact. It’s only in the last twenty years that she has fully bonded with her family and today she is treasured and protected by all of her siblings.

Observations:
Was I crying for myself or for my mother? It seemed to be a bit of both. How much of her pain did she transfer to me during her pregnancy?
Wondering how am I going to get though my list if all I do is only one topic a night?
I foresee this as a long and ongoing process and that’s okay, everyday is more revealing.
Different memories are surfacing or should I say forgotten memories are coming up.
I think this process is triggering me to go inwards, I now want to know more about myself which is weird coz I should know who I am right?

8 Likes

HPP #3:

Released only 2 topics today. Had to deal with family and work so not as much time to do a session today. Will make up for it tomorrow though.

Before today’s session, I was tired, sleepy (just out off of work) but very calm. It was also cold in the room where I was in so I was also feeling a bit cold.

The topics today were life long fear related: fear of flames/burning and fear of drowning. Both of these fears were triggered by incidents that happened to me when I was a kid. Anxiety also popped up during the process so I had to clear that out as well.

By far, these topics were the hardest to release out of the ones I’ve done so far. Each topic took 6 cycles before I was fully sure that the process was properly done. It kinda felt like I was in a battle with the feelings themselves due to how intense it began to feel when focusing. Other than that, thoughout each cycle I was able to see all of the different pieces that made up these fears.

For example, when I was clearing out the drowning topic, the main feelings I focused on clearing out went from sadness to anger over the incident to sadness again to shame about the incident and finally to self anger. It was like after each cycle, a piece of the puzzle became clear.

When the anxiety popped up, it felt like there was a ton of pressure around my heart but after one cycle, the pressure instantly went away and I could barely remember that it had even happened. Very surprised by that.
At the end of the session, I legit just had to get up and walk around the room for a second. It was like a burst of energy that came out of nowhere. Surprised by that as well. Also, felt like flying out of the chair again at points as well.

Overall, I think this session went pretty well. Despite how many cycles today’s topics took, it is a lot easier to see how the process works. My mind feels a lot better as well and I’m able to think much more clearly overall.

8 Likes

HPP Entry #3

• I was feeling bad when waking up today. I did a short session that calmed myself and HPPed throughout the day whenever I could.
  • I added 9 topics to my list today, whenever I got triggered by something. Throughout the day, whenever I could, I HPPed and I could release some related layers.
  • During my first evening session, I worked on one of the topics related, amongst other things, to my fear of failure. I could not entirely release the precise topic that triggered me in the time that I had, and that led me to a deep rooted bag of feelings related to that fear of failure. I worked on it in my second evening session and released 9 layers of it. Alas, I had to stop because I couldn’t spend more time on this session.

• What I had released during the day made me feel great and ready to clear whatever still bothered me.

• Partly relieved, some big weights have been lifted, but there are still more layers and I can feel them. So I did feel better before the session, but I’ll do my best to work some more in the little time I have left before going to sleep. I intend to fall asleep fully happy :muscle:

Did you experience deep sense of relief or big emotional releases? Is the process getting easier, if so how?

• There were clear sensation of relief and release, although not big.
  • It was getting easier until I hit the big bag of fears. The weight of it was crushing my chest and it was very hard to open my heart and feel the love.

• Yesterday evening, I have very gracefully accepted a criticism that would have triggered me before. I didn’t feel the slightest discomfort and lovingly hugged my partner at the end of the discussion :heart:
  • Overall, I’ve noticed improvements in my thoughts and behaviour, they more often come from a place of love instead of a place of fear.
  • I don’t have much time to read the rest of the forum, but, when I do and someone is asking for advice, I just want to spam the SEE System :sweat_smile:
7 Likes

HPP Entry# 3

Since you requested to go deeper that’s what I went for, might as well face now my inner demons and make good use of the learning process, managed around 4 long painful releases, cycled a few times each one of them.

A bit emotional drained and tired, neutral I would say, though I hit a roadblock so just went into releasing mode and that did the job.

More awareness in the body sensations and deep relief, I stayed longer in the happy zone in the last release since it was so comfortable and energy was going around my legs down to the ground, sort of grounding…

Did you experience deep sense of relief or big emotional releases?

Had some resistance at first since some memories have been buried for a long time, with persistence in the feeling stage I managed to clear it, much-relieved with a sense of feeling good about it, had a burst of happy smile most of the day

Is the process getting easier, if so how?

Improving, got the change on the fly to do the release/clearing 3 times in different situations that I was involved today, the feeling was fresh so it’s becoming more and more a must-do routine for sure.

With today’s longer repetitions the process is certainly becoming much familiar.

While doing the HPP protocol my mind did start going overdramatic, I came to realize by putting a bit more focus in my breathing while doing each step of the HPP protocol my body completely relaxed and got in tune with the process.

May I ask @anon22855873

If one has a dozen or even more memories about let’s say feeling “loneliness” moments, does one has to go through each memory individually to release it?

7 Likes

Message of the Day:

Saturday Session Time…
  • 11am
  • 1pm
  • 3PM

0 voters

Troubleshoot/Comments of the Day:

Very good work although no need to look for the root as mentioned in my message of the day. You might have heard it but just confirming it.

Yes the “big ones” will pop up later when needed but good work. Third eye, :wink:, hint… love. Thank you sir, my pleasure to help.

Identify with the good feeling of the process more and you’ll get more results along with speeding it up.

The process of being more of you is very real and palpable :wink: Wild how we store all these energies and it makes us stiff no? I’ve had bones pop into alignment from releasing. Great work brother.

You can give what you are :slight_smile: and you disregard what you’re not :upside_down_face:. Real energy sensitivity is kicking in and therefore you can see why I can pull off the field testimonials I have more on this next session. Great work. Compassion kicking in.

Review the technique. You’re adding your own understanding. Find the feeling of “Not enough time/ I don’t have time” and let it go. Busiest people accomplish the most.

Great work man. Now you’re getting the real experience. Energy sensitivity kicking in. Hint… Love. Welcome to the beginnings of freedom.

Energy transmutation at it’s finest :wink:. Go harder.

You’re starting to get my reasoning now? Methodical process to achieve these states. Ego kicking in “I GOT THIS!” attitude, no worries part of the process, just let it go. Get ready to get rocked in next session.

Things I’ve seen for months, now you get me?

When tired, it’s easier to calm the mind if you set a purpose :upside_down_face: Hence why the instructions is to say it internally. Energy sensitivity kicking in.

Welcome to the beginnings of Freedom :wink: My pleasure :slight_smile:

Read the last messages of the day, review the instruction, all questions I’ve answered. Focus on feeling, Say command, feel effect, next.

This is the problem with constant talking. You have two ears and one mouth, use them proportionately (internal included). I gave you your answers and instructions so you save yourself some time. How about you pay attention to the instruction I gave you and you answer those things yourself. Nowhere in the course did I say we are working with sensations, I just explained the structure of feelings. In the future, it’s best to review the material you’re trying to learn. Rest up, heal up, but overall good work. Keep working from silence. Words are unnecessary and you can answer all your questions without my attention to them. Become independent or else you’ll always be weak and a victim.

You have access to the video and all my posts.

Welcome to the beginnings of freedom :wink: Makes total sense, no worries. :slight_smile:

Energy sensitive kicking in :slight_smile: hence why the next step doesn’t really have many words. Correct, Welcome to the beginnings of freedom :wink:

Feels good to feel good no? Time is only felt through thought not feeling. “Time flies when you’re having a good time (Feeling good)”. Phenomenal work bro. Carl Jung minus the masochism :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Welcome to the beginnings of freedom but definitely Welcome to TRUE control :heart:

Don’t worry you’re at the right pace. The Angst of the Seeker as I’m coining it lately. Sit back and keep working.

Go into deeper topics. Challenge the “Masochismo” concepts of society the more you open your emotional spectrum the more you’ll find and become free of.

The better you get the faster you go since your ego is getting out of the way. The best part about the past is that it’s over.

The more you release identity with the emotions the less they will become important. We will go from Emotions to States to Stateless but a place you can choose what you wish. This is why this is the path of freedom, we are eliminating the ego and it’s vehicles so we identify with who we really are. Phenomenal observation Pia. :heart:

Now you’re getting to the real work :upside_down_face: That’s why it works for everyone, it’s simple so long as you get your own ideas out of the way. Keep going and go harder with courage.

Yep it happens but just follow the process as explained don’t add your ideology to it. Whatever comes up, the same process over and over. Hence why this works is also energy sensitivity training.

Great work, you don’t know this but you’re literally going on the heavier releases which is very good. Stiff neck is a sign of going up in the chakras, at least for me it was. Throat tension. I appreciate the history! “We are all one and the same” :wink: Take my word for it, you’re doing fine. Just keep releasing and practicing that love feeling intensely.

Welcome to the real work and energy sensitivity :slight_smile:

This is part of energy awareness as well, great work. Get through those layers asap they can grow back if you don’t continue to release them. Mission accomplished :smiling_imp: teaching people freedom is easier than their ego makes it to be haha , thank you Saan.

Good work! “…way out is through”. Loneliness is a multi-layered state that you’ll continuously release as you continue to go up the denser ones happen once enlightened as you begin to live from the Real Self versus the Ego. Release everything you can find always, that’s the rule for everything. I’ll put it like this, I’m pretty sure I’ve revisited most or my memories with any type of emotional baggage. Make it simple… Your job? RELEASE IT ALL.

Numbness is a feeling too. That’s why the process is not easier, you don’t have to “make use” just feel the effect move on the to the next. Love step is the one that matters most.

You ask, I’ll deliver…

Need to feel importance or recognition which is a cycle of approval. Need to be a star (be a source of something). Statements with a false sense of objectivity such as “Self-Esteem has been rebalanced” how do you know? you have full view of your subconscious? if so, teach us… It’s supposed to be unconscious for many reasons.
Dependence of sensationalism so hopping around from one material to the next. Lack of identity, you chameleon from one identity to the next depending on the environment. Part of the sensationalism habit is also the need to add an emotional charge to objective information instead of taking it from a neutral point. Those are your main setbacks according to your writing structure and messages I’ve seen.

Isn’t it great how this process builds upon itself? :upside_down_face: Welcome to the beginnings of freedom and Welcome to Control :muscle:t4:. It’s nothing but a pleasure friend, You’re the one doing all the work I’m just a messenger (definition of my name :wink:) Keep it up you’re doing phenomenal!

That’s great to hear bro! So most of your upcoming steps will be on the achievement of goals and all the things that stop you from getting there. Go harder, go deeper, and in the next lessons you’ll shine. You got this!

:shushing_face: :joy: Don’t start an early revolution. Nothing but a pleasure brother.

NOW! you’re getting to the real work. Keep going!

17 Likes

HPP #3 - Wednesday

Today I worked on 3 though topics and some smaller ones during the day.

Before my main session I felt quite good and eager to start

The 3 evening topics took a while to release (all about loss of loved ones), took multiple cycles and often an emotion changed into another less and less “negative”.
I find “emotional numbness” sometimes confusing, one can think it has completed the release but it’s not the case, you have to go on with that feeling too.

Today I’ve also “casually” released during the day whenever something came up, it’s a lot easier cause you don’t have to remember and you have not fixed that energy yet.
It’s also useful to bring up memories of related situations.
(Also tried on physical pain and it removed 60/70% of it, probably the emotional charge around it)

This evening, after the main session, I feel happy but at the same time quite exhaust.

Today I don’t feel the process was easier, but the topics where more heavy too.
I’m starting to get more the difference between the first two steps, and this make them more useful

9 Likes

HPP Entry #3

Released some Doubts, Fear and worked a lot since yesterday night on Self-Esteem topics (thanks again Angel - if you have other “straight-shooting” I couldn’t be more open to it).

Since the Self-Esteem has been rebalanced, I am feeling so much peace when I sit and do something in alignment. This is new.

More Peace, some joy during but went back to Peace straight.

Did you experience deep sense of relief or big emotional releases? Is the process getting easier, if so how?

No big emotional release but this deep peace is something new.
The process feels much more effective, but I still have a hard time to generate & discern feeling.

Thought it works whenever I do a command, and the Love definitely polarizes even if it still feel empty & peaceful.

The harder at the moment is to connect with the memories, I mostly connect to Emptiness and sensation are often very light.
Not sure yet if this is due to my extensive work up until now, or my subconscious blocking feelings & memories.

9 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout man! Back to releasing now!

7 Likes