The SEE System: The Sapien Medicine Edition (_OM Approved)

HPPv2 #1

Listened to the Amygdala audio twice. Felt a tightness that was slightly painful in my throat, sort of where my voice box would be. Also felt tight in the centre of my chest, this felt more like heartburn. I cleared everything that rose up. Towards the end of the 2nd loop I had a double inhale, this happened twice. You know that double inhale a child does after they have had a good cry and in case you ask, no I wasn’t crying, I’m just describing my double inhale. :wink: Not sure if it is significant or not but am noting it down in my journal coz it happened twice in a row. Lots of tingles around both temples and a bit around my crown area. At one stage I even started to feel hot. For the first time I experienced that floating feeling that others have mentioned experiencing.

Candle Gazing
I’m getting the hang of this exercise but must admit that it wasn’t as easy as I thought it would be. During my practice sessions yesterday my mind was all over the place. All thoughts were observational ones about the flame itself. My main dilemma was not knowing where to focus…the tip of the flame…the base…the centre? Eventually I chose to gaze at the flame in entirety but almost like I was looking at it but beyond it even though it was in the centre of my vision. Concentrated more on my breathing, thought if I could get that slow and steady it would help me to tune in and focus. This seemed to help a lot. Felt quite a few tingles here and there on my body but mainly in my legs and the sides of my thighs these only happened when I focused for a couple of minutes, as soon as I lost focus they faded. Also felt a sort of pulsing on the centre of my spine sort of mid chest. Also had a floaty feeling while focusing.

I chose “Security” - My goal is to be financially independent.
After each thought rose up I quickly scribbled down my thought and then repeated what I had I just written down to be clear on what it was that I was collapsing and releasing. After the session it was quite sad to read though my notes. I would most definitely have cut ties with any friend that was so negative towards my dreams but the sad fact is that negative friend is me! Spent a few minutes collapsing and releasing that sadness.

Saying “I love you” to myself just like that didn’t have much oomph and so instead I landed up hugging myself, the tighter I squeezed the deeper I loved myself. That was the best way to start my day, just knew afterwards that it was going to be a good day! During the morning I noticed that I had forgotten to love myself and so made a point of doing so each time I did something right “yes, well done, you are so clever, I love you!” By the end of the day I had two people say something similar to me after I had helped them. It’s true, the more you love yourself the more others will love you!

How do I feel overall? - I feel great!!!

Observations:
The candle gazing came in handy last night, the power went out during my exercise and this time I didn’t have to fumble around looking for my torch, I just sat there and continued gazing at my candle :laughing:

One of the topics that I cleared last week came up in conversation at work today. While chatting I was aware that I wasn’t emotional. I knew I had cleared it that day and today I had proof that it was all gone. Thank you for taking the time to teach us all how to heal ourselves.

By the way I woke up at 4am this morning so I could fit in my session before I left for work. I leave my house at 6.30 to be at work at 7am.

12 Likes

Vibes #1-1

Did you do cycles of Amygdala and releasing? What did you experience?
Saturday
1 - 4 Times on Audio
I focus on my fear releasing. Intense burning sensation began to sting loudly in my back, right under my shoulder blades. I sat there in the physical pain. I don’t know what it is. My mind kept trying to figure it out, my HS was firm on focusing on transmuting it. I sat and I ran the audio FOUR times back to back while chanting I love you internally, breathing through the pain. Nothing. No change. Just intense burning.

It feels like hooked on to something or something is hooked on to me.
It feels like I’m birthing wings.
It feels like both were happening simultaneously

At this point, irritation, anger, impatience came up. I want to cry like a child and throw a tantrum. But I know the answer is to sit my ass still, and don’t get up until the energy collapsed is complete.

5th Time on the Audio…
My mind tries to run rampant on too many thoughts to process at once. I keep reminding myself to just feel myself physically. To start there. I can feel tears slowly building up. A new image flashes and its mural around my block, a man with a jaguar head - with a turtle on its back - sitting in front of the moon. The wisdom of the turtle quickly showed me that time is an illusion to this energy work, to be patient, to go at this slow. I even began to go back to basics with the the original HPP release but no movement. I finally give in, I ask for help. I saw a whole bunch of hands touch my shoulder. and I continue to chant I love you. I cry more, my throat burns and turns swollen. I release, and release, and release but there is more

6th Time on the Audio…

7th Time on Audio…
I see myself split. There are two of me. One sitting behind me. Holding her hands to my back, Clear and clean energy start to melt this energy. Black liquid dripping down back.

8th Time on Audio, 9th Time…
60% better. My gut tells me this is beyond energy removal. I’m removing something physical here. The Jaguar shows up in my mind. Keep going it said.

10th Time on Audio.
I throw all visuals away in garbage. Even if they keep popping up. I stop looking for change. I stop looking entirely. I tune into love deeper. I begin to love myself just the way that I am. With this throbbing pain and all. And it was at this point that I felt a shift. This point that I felt calm. I felt like I was floating separately within my body. I felt like my physical body split. Like this whole time I was a dense statue. Wow. Fear of leaving my body came up. Fear of never coming back to my body. Fear of dying. I focused through it. I sat. The song ended too early in my opinion. I opened my eyes, if the song went on longer. I don’t know where I would have went or what would have happened.

11th time on Audio
I want to check my work. My mind keeps bringing up stuff that is distracting me from tuning into the love feeling. At this point, the amount of focus training I’m doing to keep practicing my vibration is a lot. & I haven’t even performed the candle gaze exercise yet. All I know now is that my back feels like two teeth were taken out. It feels swollen, empty, and sore. I’m tired. I’ve got a little bit more to go. I will pick up on this tomorrow.

Sunday
After reviewing my work. I learned that I skipped on the comment part of the method.
DON’T SKIP THE COMMENT. AVOID UNNECESSARY STRUGGLE LOL I wrote this in detail to tell you guys how intense the struggle was.

I listened to the Audio 2 more times.
I went into it with a clear mind, focused on scanning any energy in my body. I felt a bit left over from the night before but it drastically felt lighter. I proceed to go into HPPV2 method. A scene from Harry Potter/ GOF comes up where Remus tells Harry that what he fears the most is fear itself. Which is where I was at. I felt the feeling of fear, I said the word “Freedom” then “I love you” — I felt the energy shift. Instant relief, calmness, peace. Whew. What a fight my ego put up the night before.

Monday
Listened to the audios, checking the work I did over the weekend. I experience myself more integrated.

Did you do your candle exercise? How did you find it? Is it gotten easier?
Saturday Night
It went by really fast. I went into this exercise thinking I was going to dread the time. I hid all the clocks in my room. Observing the candle gently. My eyes would blur out with the flame and whenever it drifted off that way, the flame began to dance brightly. When I readjustment my eyes and focus, it would be still and grow tall. This happened in cycles until I drift off again, not thinking about anything and then come back.

Sunday Afternoon
My mind wandered a few times and I gently brought it back to the moment and exercise. This can be difficult for me since I usually can’t help the visuals that pop into my mind. The flame was calmer today, smoother and gentler movements. I noticed a lot of things were coming up in the beginning, towards the end of the exercise - as things were still coming up, I noticed my attention and focus was still on the flame and not engaging with what was popping up.

Monday Morning
It is getting easier. Less pop ups in general but when things do pop up, I never feel a way about it, i just guide my focus back.

Did you run cycles on goals? What did you experience?

• Mental Peace - Neutral
  • Emotional Strength - Collapsed
  • Physically Strong - Neutral
  • Financially Secured - Collapsed
  • Spiritually Abundant - Neutral
  • Freedom - Neutral

Did you end your task with giving yourself love? Did you give yourself the feeling throughout the day?
How do you feel overall?
Saturday Night
I felt too raw and drained to do anything. I went to sleep and didn’t wake up until 11:30AM the next day

Sunday Afternoon
I kept looking for the intense feeling again. I sat determined to feel love like I did last night. My HS tells me that it is a illusion that feels like “one thing” the thing I’m looking for. I collapse this illusion and sit. Loving myself unconditionally for everything I felt in that very moment and carried this vibration throughout the day.

Monday Morning
A flow of love, peace, joy. I noticed a lot of dogs kept approaching me to be petted and children smiled at me more. Conversations are light and fresh with strangers. I usually avoid interactions because people came on strongly towards me. Since this whole process began, there is just more love between me and everything.

12 Likes

Vibes #1

Did you do your cycles of Amygdala and Releasing? What did you experience?

Yes.

On my test run on Sunday it was rather difficult for me to fully concentrate on the field. Nothing came up.

Today I listened to Ego Dissolution and Subc. Limit Removal 2.0, before looping the amygdala video 2.8 times. Again no thoughts or fears came up. But I felt some release around my stomach area around round two and I could definitely feel the field working on my brain for quite some time, after I finished this task.

Important to note though: a few months ago I used a rather long Trauma Release stack to deal with a kind of entity PTSD (sensing stuff, even though nothings there), which included 2 rounds of Amygdala Healing. So hopefully I already got rid of most of the garbage…

Did you do your Candle Exercise? How did you find it/ Is it getting easier?

Sunday’s session was abysmal. Decent focus in the first couple of minutes but everything went downhill around minute 3. Did some additional 1 minute meditation rounds right after completing the 10 minute run. These taught me to force my attention outside of my head.

I’m used to meditating to audios, mantras or my breath, but never trained any visual techniques. Also did 3 additional rounds in the evening of 3 minutes each, which were slightly better then in the morning.

Today’s session went much better. Yesterday it seemed like I would lose my focus in a handful of seconds and would be side tracked by a thought. Today it felt like I would average out ca. 10-20 seconds of focus on the candle, before sth. would distract me. Definitely felt much easier than yesterday.

Did you run cycles on your Goal Releasing? What did you experience?

I picked Body as my goal for this week, since I was just starting to re-structure my daily habits, to improve my energy body.

During my first round on Sunday this thought popped up:

"I really, really want to have my healthy body + energy body back! (which I lost last year.)
Then I did three releases on this thought.

Today I continued with that sentence and after two rounds of release I moved on to this one (rough translation into English):

“I really want to have a well harmonized energy body again.”
A rush of positivity emerged inside of me, after the third round. The feeling of “need” for this was gone.

The next thought I worked on was:

“I want to have back my well developed chakras and my energy sensetivity. I want to be at the level that I were at.”
Four rounds on this created another wave of positivety and the wanting disappeared again.

Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?

Forgot to finish the exercises with Love after Sunday’s test run. But started to do it one hour later, while hiking through nature. In the beginning I could only hold a “small ball” of love, which I used for all my releases last week. But gradually the feeling spread and I could feel tingles in my arms and belly. Was much easier than the candle exercise. Kept the feeling for about an hour after the walk and focused a bit on love later, but failed to create bodily sensations then.

Today I did it the way it’s supposed to be. Did a 21 minute session. Struggled in the begging. But I could feel shivers in my back and tingling in my feed and greater mental clarity, when I finally got it. Also some kind of blockage around my upper chest was released at the beginning of that session.

Then again during time in nature I focused on the feeling and tried to hold it, which didn’t work as good as yesterday. Beside these sessions I did give me love here and there, whenever I remembered.

Feel better overall, smile more and people around me seem to be even more positive than before.

12 Likes

Vibes #1

I did one cycle twice today. My experience is that so far I don’t get the full release feeling that I did with HPPv1. I’m going to keep practicing because I can definitely feel the effect is there but not as strong as last week with HPPv1. I might just need more repetitions with this over the next few days until it ‘clicks’. However, I definitely felt lighter and more centered afterwards. So I’m getting a benefit even if I feel like it’s not the full benefit yet. I’m aware that I was in my head a bit, trying to figure out if I was doing it right rather than just experiencing and doing… something to change tomorrow.

Yes - sat and looked at the candle for 10 mins. My mind is wandering a lot, the same as it did when I first started this exercise months ago. I was able to bring it back each time but it wonders again after maybe 30 seconds. I know from experience this will get easier through the week.

My focus was on ‘security’ and then letting that form into subtopics as I went along. The experience I got was a lot of clarity, with ease, on what is important to me. Just letting my mind flow from one topic to the next and releasing allowed a lof of things to fall away and I felt an ‘ease of being’ or lightness come over me - taking a lot of weight off my shoulders about things that are not important, and feeling like things that are important to my security will naturally come into my life when they are meant to.

Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?
Yes I’ve been practicing this now and again throughout the day and over the weekend before sleeping. It’s great to just regularly remind myself that it’s okay to feel good, and to be able to fall into a positive mood on command. I feel relaxed, content and confident.

Anything else you wish to add…
I have a feeling this is all going to get easier and more powerful as the week goes on. Looking forward to it.

10 Likes

Vibes #1

1st cycle: Switched on and felt very light palpitations in my stomach. I got the feeling of a slight unease. Then I said, “There’s a barrier to experiencing what I’m supposed to be experiencing”. I then brought up love and it was increasing in intensity slowly until it died down completely. I then felt a physical pain in my left chest. Then brought up love again and this time it was much stronger. I didn’t really get the feeling of a full release, so I said thank you and by then the video was over.

I then gave myself love and listened to schuman resonance, which was very “full-body vibratory and obvious” – a far cry from the subtleties of the amygdala healing field. After a while, the full body vibration morphed into something slightly anxious at which point I started the 2nd cycle.

2nd cycle: As I’m writing this, I don’t clearly remember what I experienced but it was definitely obvious and much stronger than the first time. I said, “Woah, it’s a lot stronger this time” and brought up love. Gotta admit it took a bit of time to bring up the love feeling but when I eventually made it, it pushed past the barrier and I was vibrating love strongly. The collapse happened after a while and I vibrated thank you after that (which was strong as well, something I was never able to do!). Then I said I love you and listened to schuman resonance. This was much stronger than before. In addition to the upper body, I experienced powerful vibrations in my legs, cheeks, nose and third eye chakra.

3rd cycle: The vibrations I felt in this cycle were even more powerful than the last. When I focused on the feeling, I felt a surge of heat in my spine and the surrounding areas on the back. I said, “I can feel heat in my spine!!!”. Then I brought up love and my love feeling was very powerful in the chest region but it didn’t radiate to the back region at all (and so, didn’t clear the spinal heat)! It extended slightly towards the shoulder region and when love became intense, all my residual anxiety had been cleared. I said thank you after this. My spinal heat went away gradually after this.

Then I gave myself love. Btw I was able to bring up the love vibrations to all over the body intensely within about 10 seconds. It was like a switch. Much easier outside than when listening to fields. I listened to schuman resonance again.

I did two sessions of 30 min so 1 hour in total.

1st session: I must admit I did a practice 30 min session on Sunday. It was a bit easier this time around. Compared to last time, I was able to keep my focus for a longer time. The distracting thoughts got more powerful as time went by and the last 10 min were absolutely horrible. But in the last 5 min, I got my focus back and was able to finish what I set out to do. All while there was a couple of old ladies constantly talking in the next room which was quite annoying.

2nd session: This 30 min was the most peaceful out of all the focus training session I had done before. I was able to lose myself in the flame a lot easier. The thoughts were a lot softer (unlike the hard aggressive attacks of the previous session). The frequency of distracting thoughts also went down. Towards the end, I felt vibrations in my abdomen. I actually felt rejuvenated from this session.

3 hours in total

Body (gentle sensual, almost sexy tingling in body)->“F***, this is so peaceful”->love and thank

Body (similar but stronger and faster vibrations and faster onset)->”Omg, it’s stronger this time around”->love (also stronger and warmer) and thank (stronger as well)

Body (strong and started in back, my stomach growled)->”Omg, my tummy rumbled”->love (stronger and faster) and thank (warmer than before)

Body (took a while but then came back as that spinal heat which extended into the neck this time)->”Woah, it’s that spinal heat again”->love (took so much longer to collapse) and thank (normal)

Body (full body vibrations concentrated in cheeks)->”It’s full body this time”->love (also concentrated in cheeks but much stronger than body that it literally squeezed them) and thank (normal)

Body (full body but gentle)->”Bla bla bla (Dracula style)”->love (also full body but sharp tickle on sole of right foot) and thank

Body (again full body but bit stronger)->”Hey look at that sun”->love (full body and stronger) and thank (it was full body this time and stronger this time).

Body (same as above)->”Why is this happening again”->love (same as above) and thank (same as above but right arm started to itch at the end)

2x later, I felt nothing with body. Gave myself a 10 min rest just to check. Still nothing with body.

(X-rated stuff that I can’t mention) – 1x (took a break here after 2 hours)

4x X-rated topic (4th cycle, thank you was shaking my body from side to side)

I want to heal my scars->”I really wanna heal those scars”, L&T (love and thank)

Scars->”Cicatrices”, L&T

Scars->”those scars”, L&T

4x then “I wanna be able to grow a beard” (will release tomorrow)

Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day?

Yes. I did both of the above. Love is now the easiest feeling to bring up out of all the feelings in the sense that I can summon it faster and more powerfully (although I’m not saying it is easy). I can now feel the love vibrations come up to my cheeks.

How do you feel overall?

I switch between periods of extreme energy sensitivity and not being able to feel anything at all (usually after a long break or eating lunch/dinner). For example, I had some depression right after completing my homework today and it took a long time for me to be able to generate the love feeling again to release that. Also feel exhausted from all the releasing and focus training. I hope this gets better with time.

I HPP’d boredom when studying an incredibly boring lecture so that I could get it out of the way and focus on vibing.

When goal releasing, I was so sure that I wouldn’t be able to morph the topic and then when I stopped feeling body, I kept trying to feel it and the feeling changed to something else and the image and words just popped into my head!

Questions:

• Does the thank you feeling also have to be fully vibrated around the body to take over love or is it enough to just start feeling the sensations?

• Should I give myself love and schumann release after each cycle of amygdala or only at the end after all cycles are completed? I do all of them one after another in one sitting fyi (before beginning anything else).

• @anon22855873, didn’t know how much detail you wanted so I included everything. Do you want me to put in the comments (“Omg, it’s stronger this time” etc)?

• With some sub goals (during goal releasing), I still get vibrations but am not longer bothered by the feeling i.e., I’m completely neutral towards it. Sometimes I start an entire topic like this. Added to that, I sometimes get powerful distracting vibrations. Unsure of what to do.

11 Likes

HPPv2 #1

Amygdala cycle and Releasing

Did it tiwce but I was already tired at that point so I mainly felt the sensations from the field I think it didn’t bring that much up? Honestly maybe I just didn’t pick up on it. Will try it tommorrow at the beginning

Cycles of goal releasing

I decided to pick security said the word focused on it with the intent that my body shows me topics related to it. I started with the place that hurt the most was in the root chakra area. The pelvic area in general started to become wamer and more comfy pain subsided and felt more at ease.

The candle cycle

Was really fun actually some thoughts came up, eyes tried to avert the gaze, got distracted a few times but It was a good workout for focus. Tried to concentrate at the prefrontal cortex and felt a strain there at the end.

The rest of the day

I kinda forgot to consciously be in that state but what I found interesting is that on my walk people reacted more positive to me. Smiled when they saw me on the street and the cashier was also nice. You know sometimes they fake smile because they are tired but that was a really genuine smile (at least I think so).

Anything to add?

I like this version more than the ther one… it’s simpler lol. Just gotta say I love you and focus on that for a while sometimes I try to let the energy flow through other places think this’ll work better with time.

11 Likes

Vibes #1
I did it after the candle one.
It was not what I expected. I am yet to experience any “big” release that people write about with this method… However, this was beautiful. Even during, I was thinking to myself “wow… this is beautiful”. I can’t quite explain, I suppose blissful would be close enough. My entire day went really well after this, super nice walk during lunchtime, great conversations with co-workers, everything was just… Nice.

Yes.
I’m not entirely new to this, though I have been practicing with eyes closed, focusing on breathing (so something like meditation). It’s much easier with open eyes and the candle, less opportunity for your thoughts to wander.
I didn’t find it overly difficult, time went by very quickly. I had some thoughts of course but they were what I call “mid” or “low” level or “passive” thoughts, no active thinking.
This reminded me of an episode in Billions where the character of Taylor stares at an unlit candle in their office which looks quite… Like summoning a demon :) But they explain it is a focus exercise.

I chose the goal love/relationships. Mainly because in my day to day life I de-prioritize this, while at the same time I would like to fall in love again - my last relationship where I was really head over heels for the person ended 2 years ago and since then, while I have had some romance, I don’t get that special feeling so I keep breaking things off.
@anon22855873, if I understood correctly, the goal here is to feel the negative feelings about lack/not having and release those, right? When I put myself in my “goal” / ideal situation I feel overwhelming love(actually it is one of the concepts I use to invoke that love feeling in other exercises), so it’s a bit hard for me to grasp the correct approach here.
So… Instead of thinking of the goal having manifested, should I think of myself searching? Or bring forward a feeling of loneliness? So should I imagine like… Spending whatever holiday/event with family/friends and not in a relationship and see if that makes me feel bad? Or friends all being in relationships but me on my own? (this is what I ended up doing now a couple of rounds)
Sorry, I am not trying to be difficult, I am just really not sure because as soon as I imagine the goal/ideal outcome I already feel love so then… There is no next step that I can do to release.

I didn’t consciously end tasks with giving myself love because I forgot about it, but doesn’t matter since the releasing works, in my words, through invoking love… So if you do it you basically end up feeling/giving yourself love in the end, don’t you?
I did practice during the day, like during my lunchtime walk as well as while listening to the Kundalini Project in the evening.

Nah talked enough already

11 Likes

Vibes # 1

I’ve done 2 cycles of Amygdala. On both I received something on the subject of death, first simply the world “death” second an image of some people who force me to jump off a cliff.
When saying the world “love” I feel my heart open instantly and I get bursts of opening into love. What remains is a deep sense of peace and presence.

I set timer to 20 minutes but I did more. In the beginning I tend to “pulling the rope of focus too much” so I let go and then if my minds wonders focus again. After a while I get to a sweet point, its like mind understand there is actually less work to do having only one thing to do lol.
It become relaxed but very alert at the same time… I missed the sound of the gong so I did a bit more.

In the first minutes I’ve also noticed a subtle difference between being constantly in the present moment, and drifting into “thinking about” doing the exercise

I’ve choose Relationships. I’ve experienced a lot of memories, quite easy to let go. The topic quickly changed into being accepted/rejected by others.
It’s not completely collapsed but HPP is getting more and more enjoyable and deepen my sense of peace.

I feel great. As I said above I find myself extremely connected to the word “love” it gives instant feelings.
Focusing on love the sensations gets stronger but if I then open my awarness it’s like love collapses into peace.
There is still love in that peace but it feels like cotton soft, all accepting and effortless.
I can feal that peace coming from the background constantly during the day always willing to answer when saying “love”

Also find myself feeling gratitude for wordly things that I usually ignore

10 Likes

• I start my meditation with this exercise, to have more focus and a relaxed mind for the other exercices. It is very difficult for me, I have a VERY chatty mind. Like I’m feeling my mind is blank, and I’m actually thinking “oh neat, my mind is blank”. But it gets better. Yesterday I don’t think I had any blank moments, but I succeded today several times to clear my mind for a few consecutive seconds. I also could stop some thoughts.

• Nothing very hurtful came up. It was mostly physical sensations (tensions, pressures, pinches, …). I released some easily and others demanded more time.
  • When focusing on something to release, I let fill it feel me (more or less easily), and it feels like a balloon that inflates and takes with it all the unpleasant sensations. Saying a word as demanded gives more power to the balloon. When the last sensation is sucked into the balloon comes a feeling of release that I transform into love then gratitude.

• My goal is relationships. A lot of my anxieties, insecurities, dramas, etc are linked to my relationships with others. I’m gonna clear all that. For now, no big scar has reach the surface. I think it may be due to me clearing a large block related to that theme last week. Physical sensations are what mostly came up. Even though they were not emotionally powerful, it took me a long moment to release some of them.
  • Overall, it felt like the amygdala releasing, which is not very surprising if most of what I bottled up is relationship related. We’ll see if this changes in the next meditations.

• Yes I did. Yes I did. It feels great ! It’s not easy doing it on the fly, but the love feeling comes quite easily when I take a moment for myself. It’s also easier when I’m at peace. When I feel anxious it’s hard to put everything aside and just focus on love. The focus exercise and being able to release on fly more efficiently will be a great help.

• HPPv2 on the fly is not yet easy for things that shake me to my core, but I did successfully release some small things in a matter of seconds today.
10 Likes

Vibes # 1:

• I did two cycles this morning (after the Candle Exercise). I just closed my eyes and listened and waiting for anything to come up. Not much was coming up, honestly. In fact, I started to worry about nothing coming up and decided to collapse that concern.

• Yes, I did this exercise first and I enjoy it. I actually did it yesterday as well, as practice. I am trying to increase the amount ever so slightly each day. Today was 10:20. I do struggle with my concentration. I have to re-center myself numerous times, but hey it’s practice and if I stick with it I will get better.

• Yes, I am working on the topic of Security, concern over job loss, and concerns over debt and paying it off.

• Yes, I’ve been giving myself love throughout the day and it was a pretty good day today. I feel comfortable overall, no deep anxieties at the moment.

• Not much else. I spent a lot of time outside of these exercises listening to my Sapien stack: Plasma Flower, Negentropic Jing, Soul Restoration, Torsion field, and Grounding. I also looped Alchemical Mind Expansion on its own later in the day.
11 Likes

Vibes # 1:

Nothing coming up, but some peace & grounding. Collapsed some wanting more and expectations.
Then by looking into my fear, I have ended up on Fear of failure and not being able to feel.
Collapse those those ones and it left me empty.

I am actually loving this exercice, it creates a deep space of silence, it feels like being reconnected to my essence (also reactivating some past life memories funnily).
Concentration is getting much better, often the interruptions are intuitions, which are easy to dismiss.

Working on Security and Love.
Working on the topic of safety for the last two days has been allowing me to trust deeper into the Divine Intelligence orchestrating everything. Would love to expand on those, but I’ll confess I am exhausted now and writing the review before sleep.

YES. Still subtle but nice & effective, I get surprised though how I tend to land into victimhood consciousness when not paying attention. Releasing more and more on that topic, also on the topic of Love.

Sleep now, night night guys :zzz:

Update: in bed, just had the insight the collapse the thing that “cannot feel”, that wants liberation, that wants to generate & feel love. Impressive reset, despite the fatigue, looking forward to going deeper tomorrow.

9 Likes

Vibes Entry #1

Here’s to a strong start to week two!

• I have been doing cycles of Amygdala Healing (+Fear Release) since Saturday, including today (1/18). When the field first came out I listened somewhat consistently but moved on to other tracks because I couldn’t feel it working. My perception of this has changed since restarting since I am becoming more energy sensitive/aware due to the SEE protocol.

• During Saturday’s initial loop, ‘negative’ memories arose pertaining to a few people I worked with in lab settings during Undergrad. The memories themselves do not appear to consist of ‘fear’ in the traditional sense, but fear as an umbrella term encompassing unpleasant affective states. The amygdalae process all of these negative states including but not limited to fear, so understandably each listening thus far has induced a worse feeling than before I started.

• HPPv2 has been imperative to restoring my mood to at least baseline by the end of the second listen. It feels like more of an effective and hands-on approach to releasing the negativity dug, rather than sitting about passively. I’m looking forward to seeing the effect this has on general anxiety this week.

Did you do your Candle Exercise? How did you find it/Is it getting easier?

• I did my first round of the candle exercise yesterday for twenty minutes before bed last night, and the second round for fifteen minutes this morning. It has been a while since I’ve done any consistent meditative practice, so my mind was running like crazy. Most thoughts crept up the more intensely I tried to focus, some of which about what I was going to write in this entry.

• Specifically, I found having a soft gaze at the flame instrumental in maintaining focus at the chunks where I was purely ‘no mind’. I would often fall back on my breath as a secondary anchor/focal point at those intervals.

• I also ran a handful of cycles on ‘Security’. When I first thought of security as a goal I thought solely of finances, but as suggested above security is a lot more convoluted than I first gave it credit for.

• From the initial HPPv2 releases/collapsing, security relates to how willing I am to be completely independent, how comfortable I feel with my current position, the ways I am generating income, and unfortunately how other people might perceive me (situation dependent). While I am secure in how I perceive myself, I occasionally get caught up in a false ‘security’ that I attribute to an ‘external’ world, despite having the knowledge of ‘as within, so without’.

• HPPv2 so far is much quicker and just as potent as what we worked on last week, but occasionally I get lost in feeling love and it goes on for as long as it wants.

• After these tasks, especially the Amygdala Healing/Fear Release, I gave myself as much unconditional love and acceptance as I could muster. It really is a silver lining to all of the heavier work and emotion that is encountered. As far as giving it to myself throughout the day, random things have acted as cues, but I’d like to be more consistent with doing so.

• The past few days have been somewhat inconsistent with my energetic state, but fortunately now things feel to be more cohesive. I’m planning on doing more rounds of goal releasing and general HPPv2 self-love throughout the remainder of the day. Good luck everyone!

10 Likes

Vibes Entry #1

When Amygdala audio first came up out, I listened to this several times a day so a lot of my fears were released but looks like there are more underneath. I did 3 cycles today. Experienced blockages in my throat area which I was able to release.

1st try - Could only sit for 2 minutes because I was too distracted by my phone notifications which were on. Did HPPv2 on the distractions.
2nd try - Sat for 4 minutes only. Found it harder than meditating. Highly aware of all noises and my dog walking around.

Yes, did HPPv2 releasing on my Security goal. Felt a lump in my throat so kept doing HPPv2 until it cleared. Took a few cycles for it to finally clear up. I notice that I’m trying hard to identify the arising feeling vs. just blurting out a random word. Also felt like my skin was being lightly pricked by needles on my hands and arms.

Yeah, I did, and have an overall a sense of calm and serenity

I did this HPPv2 practice all weekend long and feel a lot lighter and less weighed down.

9 Likes

Vibes # 1

Did three cycles of Amygdala, at first I just relaxed and set the intention to just focus on the sounds of the Amygdala track, midway I could feel a lot of tension in my shoulders and a cold sensation in my stomach, it reminded me my fears of confined space especially when they are so dark and small, I just can’t move if I’m confronted with that situation… did a couple of cycles with it to release it, it cleared as my right-hand moved involuntarily and could feel a lot of energy movement in my back.

As the track is near to the end I hold the Love feeling a bit longer, I noticed around my chest I can feel sort of a pulsing magnetic sensation like a push and pull around the Heart Chakra. The same thing happens in my forehead in other days :man_shrugging: if I put the focus on it.

I have been enjoying doing the candle exercise so much that I managed to do 15 minutes, 4 cycles during the day. At the beginning of the routine, my mind tends to wander a few times but it seems to click the attention to focus the candle as soon I’m aware that I’m concentrating in my breath and intrusive thoughts, I can hold the focus a bit longer as I have been doing for around 2 weeks the practising evolves itself which is giving me benefits as memory and visual recalls, little details in dreams are way vivid.

I noticed it sets the mood for the exercises since there is less noise in the mind.

I like to finish it by closing my eyes for 2 to 3 minutes as it gives a lot of pulsing pressure and I just focus in the visuals that I get in my third eye… this happens yesterday, one-time geometric shapes with different patterns and colours to it, it was as if my eyes were open and could see fine details,

My goal is Body, the concepts started to appear as memories of me wanting it, but never found the willpower to go ahead, brought the feelings of already having it, seeing myself has if it happened and collapsed with the Love command, felt good… like the achievement happened with a smile of my face, gratitude poured in… Still much work to do in these wants.

Yes, sometimes I think I do too much lolol it’s all I could think in my head but the feeling comes from my chest and it expands, It makes me feel more in the present moment, more appreciation to my surroundings, little details and colours look vivid for a few seconds before my ego takes over. Was a calm day with a few judgmental thoughts but managed to clear up on the spot.

10 Likes

Smart move. I like the way you replicated manifestation from the “having” state.

2 Likes

Vibes Entry #1

• Yes. I did three cycles of amygdala and releasing. Some feelings of uneasiness arose. I HPPv2 those feelings. I felt really peaceful after the three cycles.

• Yes. I did about 15 minutes. I found the candle exercise to be a little bit challenging. First, I was indecisive on what part of the flame I should focus on. I ended up just focusing on the middle of the flame. Second, my eyes were straining from lightly gazing at the flame. I had no clue how to fix this problem, so I just persisted. Third, some thoughts would interrupt my focus from time to time, but I just kept turning my attention back to the flame.

• Yes. I ran a couple of cycles on my goal releasing. I was focusing on the goal of security. I mostly felt feelings of insecurity. It felt like I was asking myself am I good enough. While I HPPv2 the topic, I found it easier to focus on the feeling after saying the comment. The word I used was banana.

• Yes and yes. The physical sensations of love feel amazing. Overall, I am constantly in a good mood because I am constantly feeling the vibration of love.
7 Likes

VIdeo of the Day:

Troubleshoot/ Comments of the Day:

Good work on understanding that not everything will have a normal “human” way of understanding it. Just make sure that the word you’re saying is related to the specific feeling and not just to say something to say something. We FEEL the thing and say something ABOUT IT, very important.

Now you see the value of this. Imagine it as the gym for your thought control.

Exactly and keep rechecking from the top every day. Make sure that “Body” is completely clear and continue running it to the ground until absolutely NOTHING comes up at all. When there just let me know, consider yourself lucky if you do it in a few days.

To double up, ABOUT IT, remember it.

Do it man! 24/7 Loving being will only have loving conditions.

And I promise it’s only going to get even faster and deeper. This is still just around the beginning of everything…

You’re out of this round, you’ll have to wait for next round. I will not process you through Satori as it would be unfair or the people that worked diligently this past week. The instructions were very clear.

“Security” (Mind will naturally run), Feel what arises, HPPv2. Collapse into something like that :wink: Just do it diligently and you’ll see what happens in a few days. One thing will lead to the trail and the trail will have an end eventually. Make sure to check every day.

Unnecessary, follow the process. Silence your mind, Feel the Field, Feel what comes up, HPPv2. You’ll get better as you do the candle exercise, it’s there for a reason. I set the mechanics of a learning process with purpose no worries. A softer gaze solves the eye pain :slight_smile:

Hope is for beggars, release it. Make sure you’re running the exercise as instructed. “Relationships” (Let mind run), Feel, HPPv2. Let the topic develop as it wishes. Don’t add your ideas to it. Release your idea of “work is toxic”, you’re not a victim. Begin to practice the HPPv2 on the fly, do not let up.

Listen silently, Find feeling, Say comment, I love you (hold feeling). If you’re not doing that, you’re not doing it. Now you can begin to wonder why it’s hard to manifest what you wish, mind has to have a singleness of purpose :slight_smile: my actual minimum is 15 mins but I put it to 10 Mins to consider you guys. Make sure that the “random word” is ABOUT the feeling and not just a random word to say something.

As long as you’re collapsing everything that comes up by doing the process just keep them coming :slight_smile:. Yes you choose but enterity of the flame is my preference. Now you see what’s the effect of writing and then collapsing it. Keep running that concept (Security) all the way down this week! Get better at creating the vibration, you shouldn’t need to do anything physical to be able to feel it. Put it this way, if you need something outside yourself… You’re a victim.

“The candle gazing came in handy last night, the power went out during my exercise and this time I didn’t have to fumble around looking for my torch, I just sat there and continued gazing at my candle…Thank you for taking the time to teach us all how to heal ourselves.”

Reminds me of my days in Dominican Republic :joy: My pleasure!

Ah yes… nothing like pain to teach wisdom… other than that, your goal should be as directed in the course :slight_smile:

Most of your issues scream focus problems to me. You have to learn to completely silence your mind and pay attention to what you’re feeling inside to be able to get the effect of the field (When you’re fully clear you should feel like your whole body is vibrating the field itself) along being able to bring up a stronger Love vibration in. Put as much time as you can in the candle exercise. Keep running your goal completely down.

Just to make sure, the field is to be used as a trigger for things to come up. The HPPv2 in order for you to get the full effect requires full focus on the feeling that comes up, say something ABOUT IT, “I love you” hold that feeling collapse. If anything is being done in your mind and focus but that, yes you’re doing it wrong. Good observation on the effects of the goal releasing exercise! If you have (vibration), you will create conditions (Have possibilities), to Have it. Yes, you dictate how you feel, no one or anything else can do so.

Just make sure you’re doing it according to how it was taught, you have a tendency of not listening because you rather talk than lReview the lesson. Less is more, learn to discern what information would be helpful for yourself to review later and for your peers.

Listen silently (mind included) while focus on feeling and run the process with anything that pops up. As long as the topic puts you in your “root chakra” and not you dictate where it should start, it’s fine. The process is the same. Say the thing, feel the feeling, say something about it, Love to collapse. It’s not just say “I love you” review the lesson.

Honestly Pia, there’s not much that I have to say other than if you see that two days pass by and Amygdala doesn’t do much try All Anxiety field. Keep up the candle exercise and collpase the goal sheet all the way down and making sure by checking it for multiple days.

Relationships not love, you’re the source of love. I didn’t say anything about negative or positive :upside_down_face:

Feel the goal, comment, collapse. Let it morph as it wishes. You will get comments of all sorts what matters is finding all feelings and collapsing them, even “positive” feelings are heavy. Review the lesson.
If you say that’s how it works go for it :slight_smile: I only have my experience and the experience of dozens of people.

:wink: Now you tell the mind what to do and not the other way around. Keep going. Collapsing fully will take days, I promise, let it trail and release it all. ALL. I’m glad you’re seeing that “Love” is not a command with an instant reaction. Keep practicing this and giving yourself this as much as you can.

As long as you let everything go is fine, let it develop as it wishes. Silent mind, just feel, and do HPPv2 on anything that comes up. Most of your advancement will happen around mid week, put as much work in the focus exercise as you can everything else will intensify.

While focused on feeling but good job on collapsing the concern. Go deep on the Goal, it will take you a while to run it all the way down.

Good work. Pick one goal, learn what the process does to one and then you can do as you wish. Also love is not one of the concepts.

To clarify you have to collapse things as they arise in the listen. Enjoy the wave :slight_smile:

Great work!
It is harder than meditating you have to be active and allow other parts to be passive at the same time. Control your environment as much as possible (phone silent) and use the outside distractions to your advantage. If you focus goes to them, pull it back. The word is ABOUT the feeling, Feel, say something about IT.

:wink:
Do a 12 hour session is small bathroom breaks and let me know if that feels the same as what you’re doing :upside_down_face:

No comments, you’re doing great!

Now you see how important it is :wink:

Signs of what you need the most :slight_smile: You’re thinking too much or focusing on your headspace too much. Silence and feeling for the answer is the way. Say “Security”, silence mind, focus on what you’re feeling, and things will pop, HHPv2 no matter how subtle.

Isolate the exercises. That means you were relaxing which is great and part of keeping your focus :slight_smile:

The only comment I have for you is that keep going, listen to the message of the day and take heed of the comments and tips. You will morph at the end of the week.

Follow the method appropriately. Feel, Comment about it, Love. Never said to choose two :slight_smile: also the method is to say the concept, feel for the resistance, and HPPv2.

As long as you’re using the concept to find resistance and then let it morph naturally, you’re fine. Use all distractions to your advantage.

As long as you picked one of the three and are doing the process don’t worry about how it “should” look.

15 Likes

Vibes # 1

During the Amygdala cycles, I had emotions pop up almost instantly after I had cleared a previous feeling. My head also felt very heavy for a bit and I did feel some vibration around the feet. I had a little bit of mental noise throughout but I was able to take care of it pretty easily.

The candle exercise started out good but towards the last quarter of the exercise my mind was just done. My eyes never left the flame but my mind was feeding me thoughts like, “Please end soon” and “Blow out the flame” constantly at the end. Also, had a strong urge to look over the time as well but I didn’t do it. Was also dealing with the head pressure here as well, which made this a bit more difficult.

I decided on Security as my focus with the goal being money security. The main topic was collapsed pretty quickly and now I’m starting on the concepts. A lot of head pressure here as well and a bit of heart pressure to go along with it. The head pressure got to the point where I had to stop for a few minutes just to decompress on my own. I did feel a lot of hidden anger and hate as I was going through the cycles but I was able to collapse that very quickly as well.
Felt good about the session but still have a ways to go.

This was the hardest task for me. Keeping the focus for the length of time this task requires was a bit hard to do. Not really difficult by any means, but my mind just tends to wander after a certain point. It did make me feel more calm overall and in a happier state of mind.

Basically, need to work on focusing a lot but I still feel good after all was said and done.

10 Likes

Noted. Round 2 here I come!

I’m guessing this means bye bye comments. Man am I glad because that was exhausting to note down every single time I was doing a release :joy:

On second thought, I will leave it in there because it helps me revisit my train of thought.

5 Likes

Vibes #1

Yes. During the practice days I felt general tightness in my chest and hands. Today it started with that as well but then it turned into a different experience. The entire area around my shoulders and neck hurt and got really uptight. I focused on it and as a word “burden of life” popped up and I started releasing it. Now I feel really light like I put down a really heavy backpack. Left me a bit drained though

Yes. Today I had some progress being able of focus for a while. The 2 practice days were horrible though, only thinking about, when the 10 minutes are going to be over. Did some meditation before, but I haven’t done it the last couple of months. The 10 minutes still feel reaaaaaally long, but happy that my focus improved

Yes. I picked security as I felt the biggest resistance to it. Thinking of Security and doing HPP is harder for me than thinking of memories and personal thoughts. It felt less tangible, was hard to get a distinct feeling. So yesterday I said physical security (as I now am in a more dangerous country again and security is going to be a big issue the next years), that was more palpable for me. Today I switched to financial security as nothing came up any more with physical security. I had to do various cycles for financial security and tons of subtopics emerged. Lots of work ahead with this goal.

Yes, I did. For some reason though it felt harder then the last days to bring up the feeling of love out of nowhere. Am I supposed to focus on I thank you afterwards as well?
The last two days I was in such a good mood, that I could easily bring the feeling to the loving state. Overall I still feel good and content that today I progressed with some exercises.

Only joined the mass meditation on Saturday for about 15 minutes. But it was amazing! It was HPP v2 in turbo mode. Cant wait for the next one.

10 Likes