The SEE System: The Sapien Medicine Edition (_OM Approved)

You made me cry with your message, I felt you. And really appreciate what you’ve done for us, with all your time, for absolutely nothing. For a random stranger on the net. Been a pleasure with everyone here, loving our hopes and fears away every day haha, will continue!

14 Likes

Thank you for listening. :pray:t4:

11 Likes

@anon22855873 Wonderful heartfelt message, Angel! I can identify with what you went thru in the past as I’ve gone thru similar stuff. The other day I was thinking “what a life of hard lessons but to get here was worth it. I wouldn’t be who I AM if I didn’t go thru them while kicking and screaming :smile:”.

I’m grateful to Dream and Sam for creating their life-changing tools and this forum. A place where I can learn and grow to accelerate my progress. A place where I can meet like-minded people like yourself who want to help change the world for the better. Thank you for creating this awesome system and expertly guiding each of us with daily improvements. This was such a blessing and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Thank you for listening. :pray:t4:

13 Likes

If I disconnect from the forum for a week should I still continue the jornals or am I excused from for that week?

2 Likes

@anon22855873 Quick question: as soon as I was done with Amygdala session about associations, I received a phone call that tackled the same “raw topics” I have released although they were “good news” in nature. What was different this time is that I was rather an observer of energies as opposed to feeling them. I want to know how can I not run through the same topics over and over again but keep progressing about them? Physical sensations associated with those topics is what arose in an observant manner.

5 Likes

This is honestly one the hardest parts of this path…

Getting over your idea of what is progress and what progress actually is. Every single time you release on a topic you are chipping at it bit by bit.

Some topics are straight up GRUELING but guess what, the process is the same no matter what. There comes a point that you strike momentum through a realization and you just end up ripping it to shred.

Those are the releases that “levels you up” in a sense. So in essence, don’t worry about progress because you can’t quite control that. You can control how many hours you’re putting in though.

“Only way out is through”

12 Likes

I have experienced this in different life situations so YES— I see what you mean by this!

Thing is, with those associations they really did not feel like they were mine hence the physical sensations part (associated with things that aren’t (mine) ) So that’s how my concern emerged.

Back to it then!
From the top!

8 Likes

Excused from it, the point is that you have to isolate yourself to learn that you have all the tools and you can create your answers.

7 Likes

@anon22855873 my brother I felt you there, I want to express my appreciation by telling you all I have is tears, but tears of gratefulness for your time and patience in sharing this knowledge. Thank you :pray:

13 Likes

Alright then I’ll write my next journal next week on the 29.01

Bye guys

12 Likes

@anon22855873 I just want to say well done, u’ve done a great job here and helped so many! You have given your time and are so humble too ! I’ve just been following along and think you are all wonderful for sharing your souls with us! Sending everyone lots of :heart: and healing x

13 Likes

Thank you for sharing your story with us :pray:

Vibes #5

Did you do your cycles of Amygdala and Releasing? What did you experience?

Yes, 5 circles.

• hardly any blockages to release
  • immediately started entering a trance and seeing visions
  • several pictures popping up
    – but no feeling
    – could associate some with fears, but have no idea with others
  • two big releases in my heart area
  • felt huge amounts of positivity during the end

Did you do your Candle Exercise? How did you find it/ Is it getting easier?

Yes.

Did 12 minutes in the morning and had a realization about holding my focus, during the last minutes of it. Began a second 10 minute candle meditation right away and it went even smother than the first.

Not the refreshing feeling from yesterday, but I did the exercise right after waking up.

Did you run cycles on your Goal Releasing? What did you experience?

Yes continued to work on Energy Body and was able to release it completely. Then the goal naturally morphed into Chakras and worked on that for 8 releases.

Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love?

Yes and it felt better than yesterday.

Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day?

Yes much more often, than the whole week. Though I see now, that my problem is depth. I need to make some time to hold the feeling longer, whenever I give myself love.

How do you feel overall?

Felt really good, nearly all day. Day to day focus is getting clearer.

13 Likes

Yes, 2x. Lot of release in the heart area.

I only did it once, actually this time it didn’t go that well, it was a bit too close to the start of the workday so it was more difficult to keep my mind empty.

No… I did however follow your recommendation Angel, went back to the first lesson.
I realize now what the biggest issue was for me - you do say to start easy and I did the opposite - this was not on a conscious level (“I’ll do this differently!”), rather just… My brain didn’t notice that piece of information or I didn’t realize that I was doing it wrong when I put the list together.
Anyway, I made a new list and released 8 items, related to food, bullying and relationship.
Feels like if I bring up love strong enough, really with full focus, one or two cycles are enough per topic - I do however have to keep up the LOVE and focus for quite a while to make sure it collapses. I would say I do 1-3 minutes of the love part each round. If I do this strong enough, it’s pretty hard to find the negative feelings after. However I did notice that sometimes the original sensation is gone, but another comes (for me it seems to be original sensation with these topics in heart, it’s released in the first round, then second round throat)
Also I found myself quite often with a slight smile on my face :)

Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?
Yes, yes.
Overall I felt calm, I had these bursts of love through the day which were random. I went outside to get some fresh air, I do live in an objectively beautiful place with mountains and lake, but this time I was just looking at in like wow… Woww… if it wasn’t for a meeting I think I would have stayed standing there for a long time.

Anything else you wish to add…
The plan is now to collapse the rest of the 20 topics tomorrow, as well as review the 2nd lesson and specifically the goal releasing. The added difficulty tomorrow is that I am spending the day hiking in the snow in the mountains, so I’ll be dead tired… I wanted to do more topics today because of this, but by the end I was too tired and kept losing focus.
I also did a round of each chakra audio while releasing (I did randomly have tears in my eyes here while releasing something); also released the full hour of Project Kundalini in the morning. It’s a meditation I was going to do anyway so I figured I might as well try the method.
Ehm… Im a bit shy to mention this but I notice also some increased psychic activity.

13 Likes

Vibes Entry #5

• I did, it kinda felt like yesterday. I had moments of silence amidst invading thoughts that I can shut down more or less easily. Some thoughts are just whispers that I can barely hear.

• Well, this evening was quite uncomfortable. I didn’t have to dig at all, after a few minutes in the first round I started to expel black smoke from my abdomen by breathing out heavily. It went on endlessly for about 3 rounds. Then I felt something solid to expel, and it was like I was about to (really) vomit, I had spasms trying to eject that black thing. I successfully got rid of it then expelled some more black smoke. It finally started to thin out during the fifth round and I took the opportunity to fill myself with some well deserved Love. Then I felt another chunk of solid black and I painstakingly vomited it. Then more shadow. Then I felt black goo in my belly and it took loooooooong minutes to evacutate it. After that, I stopped, feeling empty and exhausted. I filled myself with Love again and rested blissfully slumped in my armchair while my belly was gurgling. There is still blackness inside, but this is for another day. And it doesn’t weigh me down. I feel its presence but I’m fine with it, like “oh ok, today was round 1, let’s meet tomorrow for round 2, going to bed now, bye :wave:”.

• I released security related things during the day, related to situations I encountered. I had planned to do a more thorough session after the amygdala exercice, but … oh heck, let’s do a quick “security” release.
  • Well, focusing on “security” made me expel some black shadows again. So, to be continued tomorrow.

Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?

• I gave myself some Love throughout the day, after my session and I will in a few minutes before sleeping. After the amygdala exercice, this Love felt more natural than it had before.

• I totally approve of waiting until Tuesday. I still feel too much turmoil inside me (less now, though). It was also an opportunity to release some ego bullshit :wink:
  • Thank YOU for all your help and kindness and for sharing your story and your knowldedged with us :heart:
12 Likes

HPPv2 #5
I listened to the Amygdala audio twice this morning and twice again this evening.
Today pains were centred more on “fear of not being accepted”, “fear of not being chosen”, “fear of not fitting in”. I collapsed and released each one as they revealed themselves. Ended the session lovingly telling myself that I am good enough and that I am worthy of being accepted. It seems I haven’t yet fully released what I was working on last week.

Since Sunday I have found that each day I am able to gaze at the candle for a bit longer. I think yesterday I was trying too hard again but I was a lot happier with today’s session.

Today I collapsed and released all resistance that came up with my goal “Security” Tomorrow I intend to go through each of the comments I jotted down over the course of this week and see if I have successfully collapsed them.

Loving myself at the end of my sessions is becoming a treat for me. All pains are still in my heart area. Even though I tried gently loving one particular ache I found a lot of resistance, so I decided to use HPP1 instead and it dissolved quickly. It seems this one needed me to say “I’m sorry” “Please forgive me” to it.

Overall I feel good. I felt I got a lot done today. Even though I still need to practice learning how to focus for longer periods while gazing at the candle, I found that at work I focused a lot more and crossed off most of my to do list.

Observations:
I feel truly blessed and honoured to be one of your students. I have been wearing BPIL for just under a year. I know I was guided to this Forum just as I know I was guided to do your course. You came into my life at the perfect time!

Each day I look forward to the day’s video. I found yesterday’s one to be very motivational and made me excited of things still to come. Today’s video was spoken from the heart making it more special. Thank you for opening up and sharing your journey with us. I like how I can relate to you because we seem to have similar pasts.

14 Likes

Vibes #5

-Did you do your cycles of Amygdala and Releasing? What did you experience?

On today’s cycles I felt a sense of calmness and tingling sensation all over. I was so calm I fell asleep twice and woke up feeling like I was on a cloud.

-Did you do your Candle Exercise? How did you find it/ Is it getting easier?

Today’s candle exercise felt like I was in a trance. I was completely focused with minimum interruption. I see the difference from day 1 and how much easier it has gotten.

-Did you run cycles on your Goal Releasing? What did you experience?

I released on my goal the entire day. It was the first cycle I did as soon as I woke up. By the end of the day I felt like I was radiating that security I released on.

-Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?

I ended all my tasks with love, and made sure to randomly give myself love. It was like coasting thru the day.

12 Likes

Vibes #5

I ran the cycle twice, while listening I couldn’t find a feeling and didn’t want to try and bring up anything “forcefully”

Today I noticed I was a lot more distracted when doing my candle exercise, like something/someone was trying to get my attention and I wasn’t able to focus for more than 4 mins at a time.

I released my goals of “security” with how my new few months are looking I’m feeling extremely secure despite the pay cut I’ll be getting.

honestly, didn’t really give myself much love today.

12 Likes

Vibration Input #5

Did you do your exercise with candles, how did you find it, is it getting easier?

Yes, I did it was better than before, I feel that little by little I connect more with that flame, it relaxes me and makes me feel at peace with myself.

Did you do your Amygdala and Liberation cycles, what did you experience?

To be honest, today I released it.

To be honest, today I didn’t release as much as before, I felt more at peace, very calm, nothing deep, just at the beginning some pressure in the chest but then it went away quickly, vibrating in mor and gratitude makes a big difference.

Did you run cycles in your target release, what did you experience?

What did you experience?

Peace, tranquility, centeredness, in fact I consider that I am at a point where I feel that I have already worked enough on that goal at the level of emotions, I already firmly believe it and it is for me something that is manifesting in reality in a way not seen before. I feel that I take that goal for granted, however, I will continue until Tuesday with the same goal.

Did you finish your tasks by giving yourself Love? Did you get that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?

Giving myself love has been a norm during the day today, I feel it becomes more natural for me to be in this state, there is no need to remember it is a chore, I just feel in love, most of the day, sometimes automatically, I connect easily with this feeling.

Today 5:00 am, in the early morning I had a great learning, the #1 thing I started with during HPPV1 was harassing me all this time, in fact it did for years, all that accumulated shit is over today! for ever! today I realized that I was asleep for so many years, today I realized that I am really in charge, today I realized that I took back control of my life, today I woke up from that damn nightmare to never sleep again!!! I am sorry if this is hard guys but I am really convinced of that, these are not words and I am not repeating anything from other people, everything I say in this part are my words, today I took back control of my life and I am in command of my ship!!!. If this whole process brought me to this point and if all I could accomplish with me this course is to have brought me to this point, (I know that this course has much more to give of course it does) then I could say that I leave satisfied in a 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% because this realization, I did not achieve it even in the best university of my country, even paying almost the money of a whole new car! With this I say goodbye and thank @anon22855873 for helping me to get to this point!!! it was what I really needed to enjoy my true freedom!!!

15 Likes

Debrief regarding Vibes Entry #5 and my evacuation of blackness yesterday evening, after a good night sleep

I’ve always felt my stress, anxieties and fears in my abdomen and in my chest. They twist my guts, they cling to my insides, they fill me with tensions, they ruin my appetite. They’ve been all over me for a few weeks and I could shake them with HPPv1 and 2 but they still clang. I could feel peace at times but they were there ready to plant their claws inside me a moment later.

When I woke up today, there was a center of peace in my belly. It felt immutable, it felt powerful, it felt liberating/liberated. At last ! I thought of stressful things and sure I felt their claws, but there were nothing or little for them to cling to. They mostly washed over me. Not completely, there was still blackness to evacuate. But the result is already phenomenal !

Emotions used to shaked me pretty easily, also. Like a reed in the storm. The peace in my belly is a rock. I feel it anchoring me down, I don’t feel like a reed anymore, I’m a tree now ! Well, a tree in the making :wink:. But it feels so good !

Thank you so much @anon22855873 ! :two_hearts:

13 Likes