The SEE System: The Sapien Medicine Edition (_OM Approved)

Vibes #6 (Saturday)
Did you do your cycles of Amygdala and Releasing? What did you experience?
Yes. About the same as yesterday, no major shifts, but definitely easier to release than a few days ago.
Did you do your Candle Exercise? How did you find it/ Is it getting easier?
Yes, this is easy like routine now, not a hard task, and when the mind wanders its easy to pull it back.
Did you run cycles on your Goal Releasing? What did you experience?
Yes. Not much coming up to release but a couple of small topics, feeling neutral afterwards.
Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?
Yes this is fun to do during the day now. I get a physical sensation. Sometimes I confuse the love feeling with a sort of joy/laughter feeling which sends goosebumps down my arms but I guess there’s not much harm in that - it’s pretty positive either way.
Anything else you wish to add…
Great to hear your story Angel. Interesting to understand how things have pieced together over the years for you and the challenges you’ve faced. Congratulations on everything you’ve overcome and thanks for sharing everything with us. Onward and upward.

12 Likes

Vibes Entry #6 (aka Cleansing Day #2)

• My mind seems less chatty after yesterday’s cleanse. It’s still not easy but there’s progress.

• Same thing with both : blackness to be expelled as smoke, goo or solid chunks. I expelled regularly during the day but there are still much to do.

Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?

• Now that a lot of shadows are already gone, the feeling of Love comes more easily and lasts longer.

• I’ve been thinking about my expelling process today and I’m not crazy about it. I remember what @PeachiMichi said about her own transfiguration process :

Before expelling, she collapsed her own blackness. And that is the point of the SEE System. I don’t collapse anything when I get rid of the blackness like I did yesterday and today. Okay, I gave myself Love after, but still. So I’m gonna work toward cleansing myself by actually collapsing all the shadows that want out.

10 Likes

v2 #6
This went by in a heartbeat. 3 major releases.
Afterwards something happened which made me realize something that has been a major fear for me and holding me back from really opening up and letting things “happen” for me spiritually. It has to do with psychic functioning and also now I understand why part of me was like “no no no” when I had that tag in the basket… Even the site froze and paypal didn’t let me in with the (correct, as I used it just the day before) password.

Yes, though only the 10 minutes. It went okay, nothing major.

Goal releasing, no.
I released my list however. It was interesting, because some items that I thought would take a while, were released quickly… While another one, a memory from a looong time ago, took me about an hour. I didn’t even had this on the list originally, only added when I saw someone write about their experience that even things that were not actively hurtful and have been “resolved” still brought up a lot to be released.
I have added some new items to the list of things to be released which I will work on step by step, but my focus is shifting to goal releasing from tomorrow.

Yes.
I spent the day with people doing sporty stuff. I tried bringing up LOVE while doing the physical exercise (mostly cardio type), it was not the right state for it, I think because my focus was too much on the physical activity. Anyway, I this was just an observation.
I had a great day, I got a bit annoyed once but quickly turned it around. I felt lighter than usual, there were more smiles and laughing than my usual self.
I still have bursts of love, e.g. when I am writing this, I just felt it so intense it brought tears into my eyes.

I didn’t write is yesterday, but the last message was really sweet, Angel :)
I don’t mention it anymore but I have a lot of body sensations while releasing, as well as muscle spasms, it’s the baseline.

11 Likes

HPPv2 #6
I looped the Amygdala audio four times this evening. Most of the uncomfortable sensations were in my throat. All to do with fear of speaking up for myself. I lovingly collapsed and released each of them.

After the 1st mass meditation had ended I started prepping and cooking a meal that I would be taking across town to my mom and aunt for their dinner. While I was busy cooking I continued playing the meditation audio on my blue tooth speaker. Towards the end when everything was simmering away I thought I would quickly do a couple of rounds of candle gazing. As I sat down my favourite meditation audio started playing, I took this as a good sign. It was the one with the guitar playing in it, it’s also the one that is slightly louder than the others. I know you said no audios while doing our sessions but just for today I wanted to take advantage of the mass meditation audio as there were still 20+ people listening. I really enjoyed my candle gazing session while listening, it felt like I was meditating again. Yes I am improving, I was able to focus longer than I did yesterday. As long as each day is better than the day before, then I’m happy!

While working on my goal “Security” I noticed that 4 of the comments that I jotted down were very similar to each other. I even questioned whether I had had fully collapsed the first one or if it had resurfaced under a similar title. The comments I jotted down were “you don’t have any”, “you have none”, “you have nothing”, “you don’t have enough” The last one was really painful, it took me a while to collapse; it kept morphing, each time I thought it was fading it changed and intensified. I grew up never having enough so I can understand that the suppressed pain had been part of my life for a long time and that its claws were deep hence its resistance to being dissolved. I don’t think I have completely collapsed it, tomorrow when I have more time I will clear it completely.

I ended my session loving myself. I start off smiling and I have a huge grin on my face by the end my sessions.

Overall I feel great, life is great and I am happy!

Observation:
In a space of two weeks I have changed so much! I am becoming more and more aware of myself, what makes me tick and why I do the things I do. All very subtle but the picture keeps getting clearer. The more of the old programming I remove the more I am in awe of myself. I am becoming an observer of myself and noticing things I don’t think I ever would have had I not done the SEE course. Thank you for guiding me back to myself.

12 Likes

Vibes #6

Only one body release before entering a trance with non-stop visions. Some increased my heart rate (slight feeling of nervousness) and two made me a bit scared.

No positivity, like yesterday.

I think I’m chipping away layers and slowly but surely getting closer to the serious stuff.

Yes I did one 11 minute round. It was worse than the previous days. Shaky beginning okay-ish middle part and pretty bad last 3 minutes. (felt like 3 min.)

But my concentration muscle was most likely overwrought from the Meditation Livestream earlier.

Yes, continued with chakras. This time only feelings at or near the chakras. Went pretty well. Felt a minor goal release, but sensations were still coming up after that one. I think I’m only a handful releases away for the full release.

Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love?
No unfortunately I forgot it this time.

Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day?

I tried throughout the day, but really struggled to sense love until the evening. Only exception was the second Mass Meditation.

Felt like a veil was over my emotions. Either I’m getting sick or yesterdays meal wasn’t that fresh, caused by bad sleep… my energy body feels a bit overwhelmed, that might be the cause. Most likely the energy body.

But I could give me more love starting around 6 p.m.

How do you feel overall?

Extremely neutral in the beginning of the day. But clearing up bit by bit. Now I’m feeling more positive, but not as good as the days before.

12 Likes

Vibes #6

-Did you do your cycles of Amygdala and Releasing? What did you experience?

Today’s cycle was very relaxing, once again dozed off a few times. There were minor things that came up but once released I couldn’t remember them.

-Did you do your Candle Exercise? How did you find it/ Is it getting easier?

This has helped my focus extremely. I went for 15minutes today very easily.

-Did you run cycles on your Goal Releasing? What did you experience?

Woke up feeling extremely good ready to work towards my goals. The more I focused on my goal the happier and more at peace I felt. There’s also this feeling that shoots up from my abdomen up to me shoulders and spreads continuously.

-Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?

Giving myself love has become an almost automatic habit thru the day. I ended each task with love as well.

13 Likes

Vibrations # 6

Did you do your Amygdala and Release cycles? What did you experience?

If I did my throws, I have not noticed many changes in this regard, I feel very peaceful, I do not have that deep feeling of fear that I had and felt before, I feel more at peace with this exercise.

Did you do your exercise with candles? How did you find? Is it getting easier?

I feel relaxed with this exercise, the candle focuses me to focus on the present, I just feel comfortable with this.

Did you cycle through your Goal Launch? What did you experience?

YES, the launches were very beautiful, every time I make them I feel a feeling of a lot of love and certainty that I will get them, I feel pleasant with this too, I feel that I am flowing better than before.

Did you finish your tasks by giving yourself Love? Did you get that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel in general?

TBH today has been one of those days where I was able to vibrate with love for most of the day but unconsciously and when I checked how I felt, I realized that I was in love, that seemed very good because little by little the feeling / vibration is anchoring itself in me, I feel that it becomes part of me although I must continue to improve, day by day.

In fact I wanted to share that that feeling made me achieve a work goal today, it brought me thoughts and opportunities full of abundance, I confidently connected with this and voila, a work goal was satisfactorily met.

14 Likes

12 Likes

Excuse The Delay Folks :slight_smile:

Went on a releasing adventure, it was an epic duel with the ego.

Needless to say with some help, I am back :upside_down_face:

You’re ready sir. Added to the list for Satori soon.

Keep on loving, don’t let off.

Un gusto hermano, estas listo para Satori. Te contacto pronto.

Keep going! Progress! and thank you for listening :slight_smile:

My pleasure to share Saan! Keep going! You’re basically there!

:raised_hands:t4: :raised_hands:t4: :raised_hands:t4: You’re going at a great momentum. Keep going! Rooting for you! and thank you for listening :slight_smile:

Nothing but a pleasure Jenny! I’m glad you feel your initial enthusiasm to take this course paid off. You’re almost there! Just keep going!

Keep going man, momentum is building!

14 Likes

Thank you Ziggy! Just trying my best and still growing along side you guys!

14 Likes

Vibes #7
Yes - again finding it easier to do the HPPv2 release and introduce love as the days go by. I’m finding less negative stuff comes up each day so I have to look a little further inside to find something to work on.
Yes. Easy now, nothing to report. Enjoy the concentration exercise.
Yes. Today nothing really came up to work on, I just felt relaxed from start to end.
Yes as per yesterday I’m able to give myself a positive physical feeling regularly now.
Nada.

12 Likes

:point_down:
I AM I
:boom:

@anon22855873 @_OM :joy: Thank you

14 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes

Vibes Entry #7

• Slightly easier, my mind is less and less chatty.

• Instead of expelling the shadows that came up, I went back to HPPv2. As the shadows were filled with love, they turned grey, they lost density and they vanished. There was not much shadows though, compared to yesterday and the day before.

• I released some more regarding Security. I still sense things that need to be released, but there is also a happiness that fills me when I say “security”.

• Yes I did. Love is taking root more and more inside me. The feeling comes almost instantaneously and spreads throughout my whole body. It also stayed with me at a low intensity most of the day.

• The peace core inside me is not completely immutable, but it is still here and it holds most of the time. Stressful thoughts sometimes come but they just go away without me noticing.
  • I feel more at peace than yesterday.
11 Likes

2x2 rounds.
In the morning I felt nothing for a long time… I’d say “it felt kinda neat” but that does not convey too much information… It was blissful, my mind empty, just enjoying.
Then in the end I decided to direct my attention to the fear I encountered and wrote about yesterday and felt myself react. I did several rounds of releasing, it was mainly a throat chakra blockage, again.
I was busy during the day, but in the evening I did the chakra audios + the amygdala again. Several rounds of releasing, not much during the last amygdala round. I think my throat opened a little as I felt the energy pulsing through to the third eye causing some activation (borderline pain) but then it went away naturally or one of the releases, I don’t know. (Yay :)
As a check, I did the same (non-SEE) exercise that freaked me out yesterday and there was not an ounce of fear, although the exercise itself was actually stronger. (Yay :)

The first round I did was more difficult, the second one went by in a second. I am starting to see the pattern that very early morning it takes more effort for me to direct my focus and keep my head empty.

I re-watched the video a couple of times in the last 2 days.
I decided to shuffle my cards and choose security.
I was a bit surprised by the topics that came up as a reaction, they were to do with physical security as in “war” and related things; and childhood/family stuff. (maybe bc the word in my language is more oriented towards physical security)
My question is… Does this matter? If a memory comes up, do I then do rounds of release on that memory and ALL related memories (or concepts, whatever)? Or should I go back to the original word ‘security’ in the next round?
For example, one of my “reactions” was a vision of me being chased (not real), running for my life. Now… Let’s say my goal is financial, how/at one point does this translate into focusing on that? Is it when nothing else comes up when I think of ‘security’ and I consciously decide to think of financial security/goals then?

It is basically automated now. when I am focused/relaxed for a few seconds and think love, I can feel it in my body.
I had a super day yet again. Because of home office and relative isolation, I have not interacted with people so much in real life for the past 2 weeks. Now that I had a very social weekend, I can see how much my experience (of life) has changed, I feel love/acceptance towards people and in situations where I would have been reserved and somewhat self-conscious. It’s light and blissful, and my day was again full of laughter. :)

Other:
Definite increase of psychic functioning. Probably a combination of amygdala healing + the releases. I will not write about this again.

10 Likes

HPPv2 #7
I listened to the Amygdala audio for several loops both in the morning and in the evening. Most of the uncomfortable feelings were at the back of my throat which sometimes dropped to my chest. The throat ones felt like I was coming down with a cold and my throat was burning up. I love how my body tingles when I collapse an uncomfortable of painful feeling. It’s almost feels like bubbles popping here and there as each one is collapsed and released.

My alarm is set to go off at 8am on a Sunday, my only day to sleep in. This morning I was up at 7am to go do my candle gazing in the lounge. Was able to hold my gaze for much longer, than I held it yesterday! I’m very happy with my steady progress.

While working on my goal “Security” the same major resistance that I had yesterday surfaced again. It took a long time to collapse. Was quite uncomfortable, felt like bad heartburn. It also felt like it had tentacles. The initial resistance was felt strongly in my heart but as I worked on collapsing it I could feel it pulling our from around my back as well. There is still some small resistance left, this is now all at the back. I should finally collapse this tomorrow. This one put up quite a fight but I came out tops!

It is now a norm to love myself after each session. This is always happily done!

Overall I’m happy with myself. Glad that I preserved and whittled down that big resistance to my goal.

Comment
I may need to edit what I’ve written in case there are any grammar or spelling mistakes. Thanks to another power failure I’m currently sitting in the dark using my torch (the candle isn’t bright enough) to give some light as I quickly type my journal on my phone using my precious mobile data.

12 Likes

Vibes #7

Did 6 rounds today.

• stayed in trance nearly all the time
    – not all visions, sometimes just a feeling emerges
    – constantly feelings of (light) fear were emerging
    — one instant of light panic
    — one jump scare
  • everything was easy to clear
    – only a few blockages, that appeared after a release

Yes. First session was 10 minutes long.

• focus was much better than yesterday, but not at it’s peak
  • but I felt refreshed after the session (second time this happened)

I was compelled to (prob BPiL tag) open up “Eye for an I” again just after the session. Didn’t finish the book and haven’t touched it in months, but turns out I could continue at the perfect section, where Hawkins talks about the mind. While reading parts of chapter 7 something clicked and I had about 60-70% less thoughts floating around my mind all day.

At night I did an additional 15 minute session and another 10 min one right after.

• both sessions were better than the first session
    – though 15 min session’s beginning was shaky and the end was unstable
  • second session was better
    – only mid section shaky
    – but could regain control and end the session stable

Didn’t feel refreshed afterward. Most likely to the lesser thought density in my mind.

Yes. Managed to release Chakras today and could morph the goal to the next topic! Getting easier and easier.

Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love?

Yes. But it was surprisingly difficult. Rest of the day was wonderful. I think lack of activity and certain media consumption right before the last candle session lowered my vibes…

Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day?

Yes more frequently than any other day.

After waking up I found it nearly impossible to create a feeling of love. But then I used my E.E.S and Fae Servitor to heal and re-balance all my chakras. This made all the difference. I could sense love again and after they worked for a couple of hours I could finally feel love nearly throughout my body.

Oh and for the first time unc. love was bubbling up inside of me, without conscious effort. Was happening after the long Amygdala Healing session.

How do you feel overall?

Feeling awesome. Much, much more love and positivity. Oh and now I have less difficulties getting the love feeling. (did the last exercise ca. 20 minutes ago)

Anything else you wish to add

• I’ve started seeing visions, when using other fields
    – prob. thanks to the amygdala exercise
14 Likes

@anon22855873 Amygdala healing stopped inspiring fears. Giving me calm spaced out almost on the verge of falling asleep feeling. Want me to continue with it or switch to all purpose anxiety removal?

10 Likes

Yep. Back to the cave with that audio. :v:t4:

11 Likes