The SEE System: The Sapien Medicine Edition (_OM Approved)

I AM I :grin:

Thank you so much for everything, @anon22855873, and everyone who walked with me :)

14 Likes

13 Likes

I am I

13 Likes

I am I.

It was such a struggle to really get the process truly going, well over an hour. I felt like I was feeling holding back, paranoia and frustration really set in. My mind was just all over the place and I wasn’t able to focus properly at all.

@anon22855873 then helped me by reminding me to release the frustration I was really feeling and as he said, the session truly began then. At that point, it felt like a roller coaster with many highs and many lows: it felt like such a struggle and I was really to cave at multiple points during it. It kinda felt like I was being torn apart with everything I had to face. After many, many releases that it’s all a blur at this point, I finally began to feel the I. At the end, there are just simply no words to describe it. Felt very tired at the end but very glad. I know who I am: I am I.

I definitely agree with the advice to just focus on the feeling during this, not what you think.

Really appreciate it, @anon22855873. This past few weeks have been amazing overall. Thank you, thank you. Much love.

18 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

I AM I

It was a mind bending experience. In thebeginning everything went smoothly and it went from one crazy Experience to the next.

Unfortunately we got stuck in the second part. I was overthinking the description part and was turning it into a vocabulary test, because I took too long to find a word, which describes the feeling. I had to force myself to just run with the first good enough word that came to my mind.

Oh and I also used words like black or dark to describe the feeling, although I was just picking the word, because I saw darkness etc. So I removed myself from the feeling and made it possible to let thoughts back in, which muddied the water.

Also a blockage was bothering me. Releasing it eklig, so I could ignore it was the solution here.

@anon22855873 needed to give me some extra time to fully release everything during every step. After implementing this, I could finally lift off!

We were able to finish at 5 a.m. (my time zone).

Thank you @anon22855873 for your talent and patience.

15 Likes

11 Likes

Hey @anon22855873, it’s been a week and uhhh, let’s just say I used the tools you gave me to teach myself how to fish. And in doing that, I now know how to use those tools precisely in order to perfect my fishermanship :slightly_smiling_face:

To feel nothing but absolute bliss in the face of a statement that used to inspire a terrible negative feeling in you…now that’s a complete emotional release.

I think I’ll now be able to tell when exactly I’m ready to take it to the next step bro! What say you?

10 Likes

I’ll add you to the list and keep releasing heavily until I can process you, adding you to the PM group shortly.

10 Likes

Thanks man. I’ll get to work now :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Btw @_OM, that same metallic taste that I got when I was doing the Star Exercise has come at three separate occasions while emotionally releasing!

5 Likes

:boom: I AM I :boom:

Oh my word what an amazing experience!
I can still feel the orgasmic bliss flowing through me! Wow!! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :gift_heart:
Thank you so much @anon22855873, thank you!! :kissing_heart:

17 Likes

I AM… the one who needs another week off lol. It works better overall but I think I need another week.

I don’t have much questions I just need to work on my issues

If that is alright for you.

I could try to write it more journal like if you want

13 Likes

Nah I trust your sincerity, just put more effort into it (more hours).

6 Likes

Will do

lol the energy in your reply pushes away the negative things on me. My head went physcially back while reading it and I’m sitting more upright now.

6 Likes

I guess assertiveness goes a long way huh…

:face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

10 Likes

Hey @anon22855873 maybe you’d like to change this to let new people know that they can do the course anyway and at their own pace, without Satori :)

Was part of the webinar from Sammy and a lady was interested.

8 Likes

I am I :slight_smile:

I don’t really know what else to say.
It took a looong time so thank you again Angel for having the patience and taking the time.

18 Likes