The SEE System: The Sapien Medicine Edition (_OM Approved)

Hmm I assumed that having all the material on the post would do that but yes thank you, I’ll change what I must.

9 Likes

I just want to confirm. By releasing heavily, you mean you want me to prioritise the goal that I chose or the general issues that I’m facing currently?

1 Like

Release that.

5 Likes

14 Likes

Btw for what it’s worth, I experimented heavily with the torsion and plasma fields the last couple of days for which I attribute my results to (and will continue to use if you don’t have any objection towards this).

Overthinking without being able to feel something? (example: “I can’t feel anger”), I go to the torsion field and think “I can’t feel anger” over and over and over again. And then afterwards I feel anger.

The plasma was a bit more complicated than that! Feeling and thoughts (usually sound). Focus on them over and over again like a mantra until the feeling literally disappears into thin air.

First session of plasma, towards the end, I saw a white light a little while before the negative feeling lifted off, from deep to superficial. Second session, I got very spaced out and drowsy, head felt like shaky cam and suddenly my issue was gone and afterwards I felt like I was on a psychoactive substance or something.

Results: I can bring up love easily without much effort anytime I want (except maybe in an extremely busy hospital ward). Thank you is also much easier. My mind has quieted down a lot. I can silence thoughts more easily. I am no longer frustrated with or impatient about slow releases.

Didn’t know if you’d approve of this method of mine but it was in your video so I took a leap of faith and went along with it lol. Hope you’re not mad.

6 Likes

I am I

I felt like waves of emotions. Kind of like my life sometimes happy, sad , angry and frustrated. Parts of me kept wanted to hold on to my feelings and not just let go.

Angel challenged me to continue to dig deeper. As I went deeper more feelings of safety, anger, frustration and feeling like a victim appeared again.

Once I felt the silence and was able to maintain the silence and understand that I am everything. I am everything that will be, and has been. I just have to turn the page and remember who I am.

At this point I feel just calm and at ease. The tension is gone. Feels like fresh air

18 Likes

Hi @anon22855873, can we now listen to the Journey of Forgiveness Guided Meditation?

8 Likes

You can do as you wish now @Jennyfire

Go explore the world with your real Self. Dreamseeds channel is an enlightenment playground. Plasma Light is fun with the I. Plasma flower is well you’ve seen my reviews.

Any other field that deals with helping your mind is now a lot more useful. Abundance and wealth mindsetting are nothing but one in a billion gems.

Use your sacred flower while listening to any of these and you’ll get a kick out of that too.

Edit:

Ojas should be in your daily stack. Get into the I, sacred flower, and loop it 2-3x thank me later.

17 Likes

13 Likes

Thank you @anon22855873 for the time, effort and dedication you’ve put into this course!

It’s been just awesome to see everyone’s lives change for the better, and all of the growth and effort the participants have put in.

Well done, everyone! :muscle: :dizzy: :100:

18 Likes

Thanks bro! Just trying my best honestly.

It’s been challenging but also great fun to help out.

Doesn’t hurt that it has helped immensely with my personal growth as well.

17 Likes

I’ve been shedding an unusual amount of hair these past few weeks (like clumps of hair when i run my hand through my hair).

Is this a known side effect of emotional release (sort of like body getting rid of the old unhealthy stuff) or is it unrelated?

(I’m aware that correlation does not equal causation)

2 Likes

This is not so easy to answer, at least I don’t know about his being related.
If you cleared a lot of energy blocks, it perhaps could be that (sudden big change), but I would say it’s still unlikely.

4 Likes

I am I :wink:

Thanks for your patience, Angel.

15 Likes

12 Likes

I am IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Looks like it finally did eh?

My man @anon22855873, I snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. All because of you. Was so close to giving up.

IIIIIIII is the taste of spicy orange chai. I. That’s good enough for me :slightly_smiling_face:

Btw, in the Satori process, I experienced a level far beyond I. That feeling of being everything. Can’t wait to reach that level. Now that I am I

16 Likes

14 Likes

I AM!!! :fire: :fire: :fire:

This is honestly amazing! wow !!! what a wonderful learning experience
@anon22855873 !!! I honestly feel very grateful for helping me get to a point where I felt completely myself! This that I still feel at this moment makes me feel on another level! Well I know that it literally is! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

Reaching this point has awakened a level of consciousness very different from everything else learned before, sincerely I just want to express my gratitude for you my dear brother! and you were kind enough to do the session in my native language! that great detail !!! :fire: :fire: :fire:

@_OM if you are there reading this great Master! I send you a big hug! someday I hope to learn from you too! :fire: :fire: :fire:

14 Likes

You have :shushing_face:

14 Likes

Me alegro mucho por ti mi querido hermano! Que la vida nos bendiga con muchos exitos mas :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

10 Likes