The Self Refresh

This as a Refresh Self field , would it be beneficial to place it right at the end of a playlist stack ? , As a integrator/distributor/refresher function to harmonise us into the optimal best version of present being with all the fields that were previously played in the stack before this field ? My guessing is that’s one of the reasons why it charges our 3 dantiens to support the changes the rest of the fields played before this are doing on our bodies and there’s also the reason for harmonising and better integrating into us ( sought of like the acu automaton field) that the function of Grounding is in this field . What do you guys think ?

3 Likes

I have a doubt, is this field the ideal continuation of BoL?

1 Like

I don’t really know bro :blush:. But to me it looks like a nice integration field to harmonise the previous fields that were played prior in its stack ( like the acu automaton) on to our bodies and do it in the best way as possible and also realise and come into existence/express that optimal state of beingness ( of all the fields played before it harmonised optimally for each individual) into the present state of the individual’s physical existence. That’s what I’m hypothising , I could be wrong though :grimacing:

2 Likes

I just acquired this Gem with our discount!
Thank You for your generosity and great healing, Captain & SammyG! :gift_heart:

Since some are sharing ways to stack this one, we listened in this order today. I just purchased Self Refresh a few moments ago, so it went after the morning ones. It felt Really good in this order, too!

Cosmo-Volt
PONR
Torsion
Plasmatron
Plasma Flaunt
Navapashanam Energetic Elixir
Self Refresh
Acu-Automaton
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

That’s the pattern I’ve noticed. Thanks for the clarification - makes me feel even better supporting you guys.

2 Likes

I would say that it depends on your stack.

With the understanding that this is a brand new field and I (as we all are) are just learning about this field, I would play this field after any “clearing” or “removal” fields and before any “add wanted qualities.”

5 Likes

I’d personally quibble with the notion of “ideal,” but I, personally in my early stages of experience with this field, would play BoL before this in a stack.

2 Likes

Thanks for suggestion.

1 Like

Before purchase:
theory is it will help with impulse control (OCD), adhd (inability to focus), executive functioning, and with my daily stimulant crash
I specifically waited to get this until the above would happen (the stimulant crash)
So since it’s already starting to kick in I will purchase now
Wish me luck!!
(will update post- listening)

5 Likes

Have you tried dopamine repair/dopamine reflux? Since the stimulant crash is due to the lack of dopamine. Assuming you’re on vyvanse or adderall - jesus i hated those pills, i was diagnosed with adhd and was on vyvanse for 1.5 years before i quit cold turkey and did not give a fuck about what the doctor said. I solved my adhd issues with a ton of meditation, extremely pure diet and a ton of excercize and cut out all shit that had to do with social media, video gaming or any form of instant gratification.

Adhd seized to exist after that, one of the best decisions i’ve done

Then i’ve “relapsed” now and then recreationally to amphetamines, but due to the fact I quit cold turkey on such strong meds and many other things, it’s very easy for me to come off the recreational periods.

But yes, if you want to fix the crash, you basically need to run brain regeneration/youthful brain/dopamine reflux. Everything that has to do with influx of dopamine and repairing dopamine receptors - that’s pretty much the only thing that will aid crash.

I strongly recommend some amino acids to help with rebuilding of dopamine levels such as N-acetyl-L-tyrosine and DL-phenylalanine. Polygala is great too.

This is the absolut best/cleanest nootropics-vendor in the US. I even purchase from them and I live in europe, so I pay a shitload of fee for shipping, but no other vendor comes close to them in quality so there’s no choice.

Buy N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine Capsules 350mg | NALT Capsules (you can see the reviews, first one even states he/she takes it after ADHD meds wears off)

5 Likes

Have been using this for the past week and it’s been exactly the kind of the pick me up I need. I’ve been sleeping very late and waking up very early lately and playing this field gets me to the mental, physical and spiritual state I want to be in at the moment. It truly is a refresh but even moreso and uplifter to an ideal state of being. Really been helpful. Sometimes it’s subtle, sometimes a lot more obvious. Depends on how much is needed at the moment. Loving this one.

I tried Self Refresh with cold water and automated tibetan and felt like I was on stimulants for hours. Felt like a cells were in a rave lol. But I won’t be using those too often as I’m actually doing the practices. I highly… highly recommend cold water and tibetan rites. Those are two practices, that if done daily, will improve your state of mind dramatically.

36 Likes

What are your thoughts on looping cold water therapy while taking a cold shower? Have you tried it?

I’ve Been taking cold showers daily for over a month now. But man, i wish the water got colder here in Miami lol maybe this would help make the experience more challenging? I remember cold showers in California where insane lol down here it’s so - so, it was only tough in the beginning… Waiting on winter to kick in

4 Likes

That is so true lol
So I used to fill my tub with buckets of ice emerged in the “cold” water lol
Definitely works

1 Like

Hmm… I’d like to try that! Great idea.

And lmao to that hot Miami water :sweat_smile: I was in Florida a few months ago and tried to take a cold shower and was like ‘wait… that’s it? That’s as low as it gets???’

As @Violet recommends though, buy ice and fill your tub with it. Or… wait as winter comes around. It’ll get tougher.

6 Likes

Let us know if you do!!

I’m real curious of how it would shape the experience lol

:laughing:

And id buy ice but I’m lazy tbh lol I haven’t done an ice bath since i was a teenager, i used to gather the ice from my freezer it would take forever to dispense/prepare lol shoulda just bought the ice haha

1 Like

Starting the day with this field… Just amazing.

I always end my night stack with smart reiki, emotional release and grounding.
This field takes it to the next level to start fresh and feel positive straight upon waking up :raised_hands:

Thanks for leading this Sammy

21 Likes

Hi Guys :blush:, just wanna enquire more about these valuable bits about the field .

The mentioned Energy charged for The Central meridian is most likely Chi/ Prana ( I’m just guessing cause my knowledge is still limited in this , just correct me if I’m wrong :sweat_smile:)

Does the powerful charge for the three Dantiens stated means it charges them with the 3 various types of energy , as in the Lower Dantien with either Jing/Ojas , the Middle with Chi/ Prana or even kindle the tejas, the upper with Shen/ Soma ?

Cause the deciphering of this would be so helpful in optimising the way to stack this gem with playlist . Thanks Guys , really appreciate all your informative insights to this , :pray:t5::blush:

3 Likes

Sometimes we wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Sometimes in the midst of our days, we find ourselves affected by a little comment that no matter how hard we try fo Ritchies not to affect us, does. And it happens whether we’d mean it to or not; because the spiral is entrancing; it’s hard not to get sucked in as claiming we are not slaves to our emotions is one thing, but experiencing it in real-time is another
It’s very important to hold a positive vibration. To attempt it at the very least; because you say you want new opportunities and experiences yet there you are stuck in some positive feedback loop. You complain and mutter to yourself, “if only if there was a way I could have a do-over”.
Well, Self-Refresh is as close as it gets.

Suddenly you have this unlimited potential in altering the entire course of your day; the possibilities are overwhelming. And remember micro = macro. The more you listen, the more of a trickle “up” effect it will have on you

It befits not one type of path, but all; whether you came here for power purposes, ascension purposes, health rejuvenation purposes, or bettering-your-life purposes; Self-Refresh is a delightful addition. A unique treat that can be felt in real-time. A must-purchase for the Sapien collector.
This is one of those fields where it’s not needed to observe yourself for days on end to notice if you’ve made progress; this is by far much more apparent. Therefore, rare.

I can confirm this might be the most up-to-date item for benefiting focus/ concentration. This doesn’t mean it’s going to cure you of ADHD or the aforementioned but it sure as hell is going to allow you for you to: re-center, re-focus, re-fuel, and re-control your narrative; no coffee is needed. Coffee doesn’t even do that lol. And by the way, this audio is not just about grounding and a sudden new robust perspective; do keep that in mind as it’s an important and necessary distinction to be made.
I think of it like this: I have this zero-point energy at my beck and call suddenly. Unlimited energy that will allow for me- if I so desire of course (as our Sapien gadgets and gizmos never force)- to co-create, co-collaborate with my reality in a way I couldn’t have before because of the emotions, interactions, and my shadow’s overflowing baggage that was stopping me in the past; I feel a reduction in my burnt out. I am not saying I am a changed monk that went from young grasshopper to sensei, but I am saying I do feel like a lotus flower. A lotus flower that after a long time, feels comfortable enough to bloom above the murky waters; basking in the sun’s rays, what a loving, nurturing, and indescribable energy!

The release of Self-Refresh allows for the eradication of self-helplessness and self-hopelessness. You are presenting to yourself this chance to actually alter the course of your path- which starts at this current moment. Now. It’s all about seizing the now. You are going to now seize the now. T

Oh? And this allows for all of the above, without needing to do the nitty-gritty shadow work.
And remember it allows for the building of momentum. You listen to this religiously, you come back here in a few months and you tell us how much you as a person have progressed in your micro to macro life- your ‘leveling-up’; Self-Refresh allows for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Consider grabbing onto this if you can, let its awesomeness suction you in.

In sum; this presents to you many different black holes; scenarios and outcomes. Select the one you want; allow for it to suction you in. Its rush is so grand that even gravity x your self-limiting beliefs/ current state of mind can’t hold you back; they no longer exist. Simply because there’s no room for it.

Thank you.

PS: We are so proud of you, Sapien! Not just for creating this, but for having such a knack at envisioning- proceeded by- pursuing, your artistic masterpieces.
Go Nemo… Go!
:)

dfaf

19 Likes

Any similarities with BoL?

Wait what makes you think that?