The Shadow Worker

First intended for sale but later decided that should upload for public. Although there’s a price to pay which is pain. If there’s something called hell in human experience it can be created in your own mind or with your shadow aspect. This will highlight all your pain and shadow aspect in one shot and will process them. You can use it passively or actively. What you have to do is that play and ask questions such as “what is stopping me from love” or why do I feel uncomfortable in front of women etc. It will highlight the aspects from the layers of your unconscious mind. When it’s highlighted say “delete” . Then see it melt away bit by bit. To test think about a topic first and how you feel. Then do processing with this and then think about it and see how you feel. Also this will definitely help you to let go of your shadows completely based on your level of awareness and how much you are able to uncover. The higher you’ll go in consciousness the more probably you’ll discover with this. This is also something I’m currently using personally and would encourage those who are comfortable using my stuff in general as the end results would be I’ll let you find out yourself. Also I’ll keep upgrading this very often even if I don’t say it until I myself stop using it or don’t need it anymore. Keep in mind this is not gentle and I always use too forward approach without any filter so it may be very uncomfortable for some if you decide to use it. But ofc the level of intensity you’ll feel will also depend on your energy sensitivity and level of awareness so it won’t be same for all. Also you can ask whatever type of question you want to work on as it has Unrestricted potential for it’s individual purpose also also desgined with the Arcturians. Use it if you’re serious about self development and healing.

27 Likes

Also if anyone decides to use it let me know how you feel or feel anything interesting in general. This will help me to make more changes with this one.

5 Likes

Very cool! Thanks

1 Like

You’re welcome

2 Likes

Also if anyone’s a student and is bad at math or any other subjects feel from to do an experiment. Say "why am I bad at xyz and process it with the method mentioned. And see how you feel about it 15-20 min later. Feel free to let me know even if you don’t feel anything or much difference . I’ll make changes if needed.

8 Likes

*Bit by bit. Misspelling on my end.

2 Likes

Can this be used for physical healing?

2 Likes

You can ask the audio to check if there’s any issue that’s preventing healing. For example if you ask “what’s stopping me from healing xyz” so if there’s any issue that’s stopping you from healing that specific thing (if it’s related to shadow self ofc) then it will be highlighted and you can take care of it. Although it won’t work on the illness itself but rather the emotions or shadow aspect realted to it so that you can take care of it more easily using other field and stuff. You could even inquiry whatever honestly like what’s stopping me from learning this or that or doing this or that etc and if it has any connection to your shadow self then it can take care of it. You can use it as an all round tool for shadow work based on however you want. But it will only work for shadow work and nothing else like I mentioned that it won’t try to heal any illness directly but deep rooted stuff in shadow aspect which is related to your illness if any.

4 Likes

it’s silent, no music, right?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Thank you for making this free! (and for making this)

1 Like

You’re welcome

1 Like

Also made some adjustments to it weeks ago so that it’s less painful process. Forgot to mention but might feel intense for some. And sometimes your mind will give you nonsense answer don’t put too much attention to it and let it work.

1 Like

That’s what I ended up doing for this reason, asked it please process whether I ask a question or not, or, if I ask a question, whether I further interact with it or not.

1 Like

Just whatever comes up use the delete word to process it.

1 Like

Apart from answer the main focus should be what feeling is coming up in your heart area. If something comes up means you need to release it. Probably no one noticed this when using.

1 Like

Would it work even without ‘delete’? Cause ‘my mind’ can be in the habit of spewing random/bs.

Hmm, will try, thank you!

You can always use passively. Or right after the question use the delete command even if you get answers or not.

2 Likes

Also to clarify, just cuz your mind gives you nonsense answer doesn’t necessarily means it’s true as you can always ignore it. You can ask the same question many times and see if you get the same answer. That is if you care about knowing it. The audio will always give the right answer regardless but it’s up to you to understand it.

3 Likes

How many listens are okay at one session?