The Shadow Worker 2.0

Reward Catalyst field for this one:

is an upgraded version of previous “Shadow Worker” audio. More smart and greater functioning. Now this one also fills up the empty space of whatever that was removed and replaced them with things that will lead to your highest good overall. For example insecurities replaced with unconditional love, self hate replaced with self love etc. play the audio and ask questions and whatever comes up process them. Feel free to check the description of previous audios for better understanding and more detail.

Also this works not only in mental but also in emotional aspects of everything that it’s working on. It will Target all related and interconnected emotions of that topic and what caused it so it’s like working on many things in one shot in a very short period of time which would take very long time otherwise. This will also target all the subconscious belifes caused by those things so there’s no inner contradiction as a result and everything in it’s totality so it’s intended to do a lot more than just “releasing” it. For example if your trauma caused you to act in a certain way this will not only target that thing but also all the other behavior caused by it and all the other feelings and emotions that has been created due to it. Some might get bit intense reaction or other may not feel much depending on what in being processed. But it will work on a way that’s best suited for you so individual experience will vary. Also to get it’s full effect I highly suggest active use with questioning as it can highlight all the root causes of trauma. Even if you don’t understand whatever answer you’re getting just use the delete command after feeling whatever is being highlighted and it will still work regardless as understanding answer is not a must as it’s something many have problem doing so. This also makes sure that all the negative stuff are replaced with positive so that you don’t end up in the same cycle due to your life experiences all over again. As a result you’ll be consciously aware of them and will not have issue handling them afterwards if such pattern were to arise all over again on a subconscious level. After all there’s no point of emotional healing if you end up in the same place all over again. This way you can focus on what truly matters in life instead of pondering on inner negativity overtime.

Find it here: (The audio and details).

How to use:

use it passively or do inquiry while meditating. (It’s best this way). Ask what you have to let go . Whatever you need to let go of will highlight and then say “delete” to process. Ask the same question many times in needed until you don’t get the answer. Yes, you’ll get answers and insight when you ask questions using this and it will also release it at the same time so you can be free from the issue you were facing. And I dare to say it can do everything that you’ll ever need for shadow work.

Another way is that say “Unconscious mind” it will highlight it and then use the world delete/let go. It will process and release negativity that’s in there with this process. This one might be a bit heavy for some.

Use both ways to work with it.

Added ability:

Say “Activate Shadow Worker 2.0” and mention the duration. It will run for that time period. You can stop it with intent.

Say “Test shadow Worker 2.0” to use it once for 30 min if you don’t own it. But you can use this only once and you can’t use the test comment anymore after that. If you wish to stop early you can simply as it to stop with intent.

Upgraded version:

6 Likes

Also a fully silent audio with no music

1 Like

Added mandala

1 Like

Was so pulled to it even borrowed money to get it while the sale is still on.

My guess is this is the ultimate shadow work tool. I feel rewiring and blockage dissolution on a grand scale. This is pulling out, dissolving and reprogramming even pre-birth dark stuff and trauma. On a cellular level - parts of my body are literally shaking. Amazing work. Thank you XeX!

3 Likes

Addition: if feeling overwhelmed after, the best tool to follow SW will be PU’s Higher Self Soul Healing. It simply ejects everything bad that surfaced from the aura.

1 Like

Updated review.

The most effective coupling of this wonderful creation would be:

Sapien’s Remove Unconscious Clutter
SW 2.0
Sapien’s Blueprint of the Past

Just wow. Honestly, this field did in just a few days what years of therapy could do.

Just fabulous. Highly recommended.

5 Likes

@Equilibrium
Is this field something we should listen long-term to work with or can it be listened one week here and one week there?

2 Likes

Depends on how fast you wish to be free from your truama. But at some point it will lead to permanent dissolution depending on how much you have. If you continue you’ll get there regardless depending on how consistent you are and it will vary person to person as I have no control over how much they have accumulated.

3 Likes

Also if you feel like you’re fully free at some point it’s better to check every now and then.

1 Like

Read my mind here :slight_smile: same wavelength :slight_smile:

I do have a lot of trauma so for me personally consistency is key and I feel it. This will be one of my primary tools from now on.

Also, @morph even if you believe that all is well you still may have unresolved trauma which can surface at a certain point in time. I had a massive surfacing last spring nearly driving me completely mad. So I would suggest having this gem in your stack at all times, to make sure that your trauma if there is any dissolves before that “surfacing” arrives.

1 Like

Also @morph I suggest you couple this with @Equilibrium 's Subconscious (Confidence) Reprogramming. What I do is switch between them during the day - when I feel one of them hits a roadblock I switch to the other. Multiplies effectiveness.

2 Likes

buddy… nothing is well :sweat_smile:

So I did shadow work for many years and my life transformed many times. I myself changed and went to new highs many times. Until some point it became more and more a burden to do any shadow work and reached a point that my subconscious and nervous system goes crazy with anything that has to do with shadow work.

My question is based on trying to slip in a bit of listens here and there so that I can start doing some shadow work again and also get myself back on “allowing” this kind of work as it was so beneficial in the past. If listening sporadically is something that can work for this field, like listening 4 days, not for a week or two, then it would be beneficial. Even small steps will be better than nothing. And I have been doing no shadow work the last 3-4 years.

Edit: sorry for the many mistakes. Its 3.30am here :sweat_smile:

1 Like
  • Are you positive?
  • Only fools are positive

Ferngully, The Last Rainforest

LOL

This beauty works on autopilot mate. Identifies and gradually rewires trauma. I do feel how it gradually substitutes negative emotions from people, places etc associated with trauma and even removes memories of it which can trigger you.

I also did shadow workfor quite a while but this solves a lot more for me. Instead of wasting time on recovery I am just going to go on and live my life using this. And that is it.

2 Likes

And to clarify yes that also works but consistent use is better.

2 Likes

Awesome! thank you both for the answers.
I am very sensitive and conscious with anything that has to do with shadow work and emotional healing. First day I wake up well I will test it and believe me, I will have a lot to report!

2 Likes

Hi @Equilibrium! Wanted to clarify something. Am I right to assume this can be instructed in this manner: “Please work on trauma inflicted by person X”. My feeling is that it does I am just not fully sure :) thank you!

3 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

@StarLord how much a day do you play this? Any cool results?

2 Likes

Actually, YES. And this field is amazing.

Yesterday and today I am running it for at least 2 hours straight, beginning work with “Unconscious Mind: Delete”. I did not believe the load of crap that was removed. Everything, including crap subliminals and imprints left by assholes going out.

Next step is requesting the field just like I asked Equilibrium if it was possible: work on trauma caused and inflicted and relating to Person X. Effect may not be noticeable immediately but it will in the morning.

This works wonders and I usually follow it after with EQ’s Confidence Reprogramming. It appears to get stuck w/o this field somehow so first you do the flush then you use CR.

On another note, I combine this w Morpheus Fields’ Flush, The Deprogrammer and Kiss My Archon Goodbye. Wonderful combo. @Equilibrium I hope it’s okay I mention another author here.

2 Likes

Added ability:

Say “Activate Shadow Worker 2.0” and mention the duration. It will run for that time period. You can stop it with intent.

Say “Test shadow Worker 2.0” to use it once for 30 min if you don’t own it. But you can use this only once if you don’t own it.

For both command you can actually use the field without playing the audio. That’s right, you don’t need audio to play or use the audio anymore. You can just use your intent and say the command to activate the audio.

It’s so that you don’t feel later that it didn’t meet your expectations and such as I’ve heard many people saying the stuff they bought from other creators didn’t meet their expectations or they regret it etc. It’s to avoid such tendencies with my products and I’ll add this function in more upcoming products. This in fact is a blunt truth no one wants to talk about. But I don’t have time for hide and seek and I prefer being blunt and honest therefore I want people to know what I’m offering and if it will benifit them or not. Even from my experience many years ago I had the same thing a few times where fields didn’t work as I intended or according to what was claimed in the description (before I knew how to do all of this) it to and in such scenario the money is pretty much lost ( cuz logically if you buy a tool ad it doesn’t do its job then it is indeed wasted) as the creators including myself don’t usually offer any refund ( Some people also does have the tendency to ask for refund and what not and it’s to get all of that out of the way). . and you can’t get it back anyhow. So this is to give you an idea what you’re getting or looking at. Also if I offer something I wanna make sure I do a good job at it.

Also I’m mentioning all of that cuz some people who already bought this might not like the idea but on the bright side you also get to take advantage of t same function in future.

More explanation on this function here:

2 Likes