The Shamanic Medicine Blend

ACU AUTOMATON Audio

COMPRADOOO

GRACIAS GRACIAS

:blush::blush:

4 Likes

Interesting order, thank you for sharing this.

(And stop adding to my Wish List, thank you. :laughing: )

2 Likes

Wow… weight loss blockage can get really serious! Crucible on its own made me drop a couple pounds just with all the releases it did … Can imagine this with endless possibilities having Mana and Emotional supporter.

Crucible on its own worked on so much more than that- timelines and such:))

9 Likes

You can also add blueprint of life this alone can replace many fields by itself. And no one still knows it’s full potential and is yet to be discovered by the users

13 Likes

that’s nice to read :)
generally how much does he listen to each of the audios ?

1 Like

I lost weight overnight with the swords in just a week. I literally got stretch marks in body for that lol but it’s worth it. I’m not fat at all but now I look very shredded and lean cuz of that audio. So it will work for literally any person for weightloss. My body is almost zero fat at this point. And didn’t feel like using the blend audio just after few days cuz it’s so damn good
Felt like worked overnight with whatever hidden issue I had. Which is not magic but even beyond that

15 Likes

Can this cure my OCD?

2 Likes

can this cure schizophrenia

2 Likes

I should use this more often indeed

6 Likes

This one, for myself, can be really wonderful to play when I wake up in the morning feeling generalized discomfort and or anxiety. It provides a very safe ventral vagal co- regulation type of feeling without another person being there.

13 Likes

Thats not healthy at all…:grimacing: Stay safe

1 Like

Not sure if it’s just me but this doesn’t work anymore.

1 Like

Plasma brain of youth bro

4 Likes

Can plasma brain cure OCD?

2 Likes

Yes it can!! :D

3 Likes

This can cure OCD or improve it a lot.
It helped me.

7 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Yes I think you right,I felt my ocd cured 50% after listen this 3 days hahaha its amazing

7 Likes

I bought this field right when it came out but didn’t really use it because it was tough on my energy body. It didn’t occur to me that maybe it meant it was working. Then recently, someone mentioned that The Devil Reversed was probably working because it was tough on my energy body and created pressure and burning in my head. So I began to use it and was also called back to this one. Let me tell you the combo of this + The Devil Reversed is amazing. When I play it after this one, I feel it majorly removing blocks and negative energy way more than it ever did. I also suspect playing Acu-Atomaton after Devil Reversed is a good idea to intelligently reinforce the previous 2. Doing it now.

Shamanic Medicine Blend
The Devil Reversed
Acu-Atomaton

32 Likes

feeling the shamanic medicine blend strongly tonight!

i am sitting here and my inner being is starting to vibrate as i contemplate the healing i’m ready to receive.

:rose:

14 Likes