The Silent Mind

Playing this twice a day. One in the morning and one at night has been incredible.

I have this no bullshit stack that helps me be calm no matter what

Blueprint of Life
Ego Dissolution
Ojas
Silent Mind
Resilience

12 Likes

Although I must say, I have been feeling sad I can’t connect with my mandala well. Previously before I tried audio, I would stick the mandala version with me all the time yet it was hard to keep my mind quiet. When the audio version came, it wiped all the stress out of me.

I think I will try to listen to a psychic field to connect well with it. I acknowledge it, stare at it at certain times yet the effect isn’t as profound compared to the audio. Alas, I’m grateful for the audio.

4 Likes

does anybody know if the effects of this become permanent?

1 Like

hello, could you advise me? I bought the NFT I already felt its effect, but I feel that it is difficult for me to be in constant contact with the NFT, I have a copy in my pocket, I try to talk because it is an intelligent field, my mind is really slow, I bought it with the intention of having a better quality of life present at the moment… I’ve seen so many good testimonials but I feel that with me there are times when I feel the effect of the NFT… I always try different forms of connection, I’ve read good topics explaining how to connect better… I don’t I really know what the problem is, I hope you can give me a light… (this situation happens with other fields too :frowning:

I’m Brazilian, I’m using the translator, I noticed that some words are different, I hope you understand

Hi,

Captain is taking a break at the moment.

But one thing that always help to see faster outcomes is to loop ego dissolution and Subconscious Limit Removal before interacting with fields.

Also you can check this post to get more tips

From No Results to Great Results

Good luck!

Came bk to edit i just answered like in general

But something you can try with this particular one is using headphones to play the audio, thatd go straight to the mind.

Also sleep with it under the pillow, the closer you have the mandala to your head the better.

Instead of in a pocket

5 Likes

Thank you for this!

Wearing the mandala did not seem to be as effective as listening to the audio for me either. When I played the audio, I saw a hand putting ‘things’ aside, like clearing a desk :)

1 Like

thanks for the attention and the tips

2 Likes

hello, from my research, smart fields like this i can talk to the field, correct? My doubt is about the language, I’m Brazilian and I speak Portuguese, will the field understand?

2 Likes

Language is merely the vocal expression of intention so the language does not matter, merely your intention. Smart fields understand you, not the words you’re speaking. No need to worry friend

9 Likes

thanks for the answer, very fast by the way

4 Likes

Hello dear people, I just bought this NFT but I could not download the image. It was possible to download the audio :) will the mandala work if I download the image in the description here?

Am looking forward to work with this :)

1 Like

yes, but here’s the original.

2 Likes

Thanks dear for sharing the original, for some reason this does not show either. I just get a small broken photo image

click the link, it should work

if it doesn’t it means your connection is having problem downloading the image to display it you.

1 Like

I was playing this NFT for an hour in the background and was simultaneously ordering groceries online. When I placed the order suddenly due to some glitch I got a hundred dollar discount. It should have been some discount like 30 dollar but not hundred. I don’t know how? Lol :joy:

Edit: This was a flop since the company readjusted and charged me :joy::joy:

10 Likes

Hello, I would like to raise a question to better understand how the process of a printed tag containing energy works and that it knows that I am the authentic owner (in this case of the NFT, the silent mind) and thus benefits from the field… or on the contrary…or even the mandalas from Sapien’s free Instagram…(what is the explanation for the energy migrating to the mandala when printed), it’s been a while since I browsed the forum and I didn’t find anything on this subject.

2 Likes

the field is imbued not in the ink (print), but in the virtual image, that can be printed.
Also, it’s your subconscious mind that knows you are the owner, and allows the field to work for you.

5 Likes

this field helps with my stress and prevents migraines coming from stress. I just loop it 1 hour in the morning before work and that’s it. peaceful mind.

thank you sapien

7 Likes

Hi there @markb!

Nice results - thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Nice KY blue

1 Like