The Silent Mind

Seamie-
I have a 3D (in real life, not online) male friend for the last 35 years that trusts me. He would tell me he was having a health issue and I would recommend SM’s fields. Now a few times a year he will ask me “Does Sapien have anything for…?” He wont come to the forum but he asks me about the forum and what “Sapien is doing”.

What I have found with him is that he will listen, but only to about a maximum of 3 fields, usually 2 fields, thats his limit. Even though I usually give him a short stack of 5, I tell him the most important ones IMHO. So I suggest severly limiting the stack to the most important 2 or 3. I think thats the best chance of your friend listening and tell her she can listen on very very low volume, since she doesnt like music.

7 Likes

When I wake up in the morning, my brain keeps going and it doesn’t stop. My heart really calmed down within five minutes when I bought this NFT.

14 Likes

Sorry about the late reply Zuzu. Ya that’s a good idea. I’m going setting up a wallet for her today to put the NFT into and I was thinking of just using the 3 fields below to see how she finds them.

I have cut back a lot with fields to give my system a bit of a break but I was thinking for the other ones I have mentioned above, I might play them when we are both sitting down relaxing for the night because we would both benefit from them anyway so it will kill two birds with one stone.

Thanks for the advice :pray:t3:

3 Likes

That’s great to hear @Hauru . I used to feel like that not so long ago, so I know how hard it can be to function when your mind won’t stop going 100 miles an hour constantly. It’s very hard to deal with.

1 Like

I can understand, I just meditate in the shower and I get goose bumps on my face and it’s so peaceful

This surprised me, I haven’t printed it, it’s currently in my phantom wallet

@Seamie

5 Likes

Tip:

As you look at the image say

“Right” - “Wrong” or
“Up” - “Down”

Back and forth keep saying and wait.

What you’re doing is “phase” cancelling your thoughts, doing this will allow you to stop projecting meaning onto what you see.

Practice this more and more and you’ll get better at keeping this peak of binary state of your mind.

14 Likes

So it takes me out of the state where I’m clinging only to one-sided view of a story, where I only see something as either right or wrong?

Do I understand it correctly?
Thank you

1 Like

Is this the same as Can’t and Can.

Also how does the subconscious respond to these statements?

I remember subliminal people saying how the mind doesn’t really takin the “no” or “can’t”

That is much different then yes or I can.

Like they say don’t use affirmations in negative that is.

That’s really interesting! I tried a few times on days where I had more trouble slipping into silence and it does work, thanks :slight_smile:

It’ll take you out of whatever thoughts you are having at the moment to bring you into silence. From which place it’s much easier to shift focus to things that are more constructive or pleasant (instead of being stuck in a loop) which might help allow other perspectives :slight_smile:

The subconscious registers what we place our focus and attention on and gives it increasing importance depending on the emotional charge. If we focus on something undesired, it simply doesn’t register that we don’t want it. It’s a bit like a dog that you show a toy to while telling it “don’t fetch” haha. So when repeating an affirmation like “I don’t want pain” the subconscious only understands “pain”.

It does understand concepts like “wrong” or “down”, but it doesn’t understand that we find them undesirable. That being said, unless someone is having a strong emotional response to those concepts while saying them, it won’t register, especially not in the time given for that exercise to work :slight_smile:

1 Like

One curious thing that has been happening when I use this field is that my heart really likes it.

7 Likes

The image of a heart hugging the field popped in my head hahahah A bit like that but where the ball is the heart and the heart the field:
social-media-emoji-hugging-a-heart-free-vector

Jesting aside, it somehow makes sense that it does. A lot of our thoughts block its expression!

2 Likes

Yeah, earlier today I noticed how much I was labeling things consciously and unconsciously. I had a talk with myself to try letting things decide by themselves that they are, instead of making that choice in their place, and my heart really likes this idea.

11 Likes

That’s tremendous!! :heart_eyes: Thanks for writing that, it made me happy to read :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Out of all the elaborate, complex, and intricate recent NFT releases, it can be easy to overlook such a simple NFT like this at first glance.

Yet this simple, humble, and understated NFT is one of the most profound fields I’ve ever come across. So simple in its description & effect, yet so life changing in its results.

This is like the essence of thousands of hours of meditation being placed upon you. A much more peaceful, serene internal state, devoid of anything that doesn’t peacefully settle the spirit and mind.

16 Likes

So what I do with this is that I save the photo on my pc then go and make one laminated and have it on me?

yes if you want

integrate the fields energy however it’s best for you

1 Like

audio :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

audio added

46 Likes

how can I take the audio Captain? I got the silent mind from exchanging

2 Likes

Anyone has this audio?

2 Likes