šŸ—¼ THE SKYSCRAPER NFT (Private Project made Public)

what is the field?
you see i think people shill these as subliminals and affirmations.
So they think it is something physically spoken in the audio.
Or heard
which is why they cannot understand how the protection works and choose to disregard it.
But then, long ago, XM used to add actual subliminals that said illegally received products will not work. In their audios.

I just cant see the rationale at all, how can you assume it works and assume a simple addition that checks if it was legally bought in the store does not.
You might as well assume it doesnā€™t work at all.
Perhaps it is too tame for these kind of people, maybe the audios should provide the opposite effect when illegally gotten.
Then it may start to absorb into rock solid brains

Well anyways thatā€™s that.

People like that, cause damage, hence everyone is experiencing the fallout of it.
actions cause reactions.

I find it completely disrespectful and criminal

29 Likes

What I do not understand is why everyone has to suffer because of a few of those type of people?

Shouldnā€™t we do something, especially if we have the powers to do something?

There are enough forum members on this forum with enough psychic skills to identify those criminals. And then also do something about them. Becauseā€¦

If it is about ā€œaction and reactionā€ then everyone who has suffered because of these types of people has the ā€œthe right to take matters into their own hands and ensure justiceā€, donā€™t they?

Or is keeping a high vibration much more important?

2 Likes

@Dreamweaver

I found out about sapien medicine through a link to the old androstenol video from a comment on the SR subreddit.

At the time I found most of the videos on the channel were some tone, with very rarely some music overlayed.

You know this story about that bridge that started moving because of the way people accidentally rhythmically walked on it? And I know this term acoustic resonance. Maybe they are the same mechanism maybe just similar, Iā€™m not sure.

Anyway, this is how I at the time figured the sapien medicine videos must work; the tone in the video must be in the exact frequency that vibrates some cells in some gland to change itā€™s course in some direction.

In this simple line of thinking the very idea of protection seems absurd, since it would be just ā€˜dumbā€™ sound hitting the body.

This to me is a logical answer to your question. Just wanted to help a little.

Edit: To clarify, this is not what I believe now. I can see however how this is a conclusion that could easily be drawn

1 Like

because in the years of doing this,
problems donā€™t solve themselves they get worse if it isnā€™t nipped immediately.
The mindset and mentally of what he is doing is completely criminal.
You cannot expect any lawful reasoning from them.

I find very little choice other than removing it.

No product = no problem

and my mind is clear.

very well.

8 Likes

Just to clarify, this is not what I believe. I can see however how this is a conclusion that could easily be drawn

he turned off all his comments now on every video

plus keeps uploading moreā€¦

5 Likes

can`t we all report the channel for copyright and shut it down?

2 Likes

That would be like cutting down weed
Necessary
But to solve the problem, target the roots

3 Likes

This is a band aid solution my man, short-term yes long term not feasible.

This mosquito will just keep cutting corners and do this for all your products and every creator out there.

YouTube also needs to do better to vet people before they upload etc,

This is a major issue now with content creation,

We bring justice by exposing him, I sent you a message Captain on how to do this .

He wants to make a point and stir up waters but we are the ones with the guillotine machine.

Letā€™s make it happen @SammyG @Dreamweaver

3 Likes

I know

But i feel leaving it up is gonna cause probs.
People also email us all the time, trying to get refunds and free audios.
Refunds for nfts they minted themselves and asked why its not working.
I cant understand the rationale, as to how it works around that pirated things work and I can refund something you never bought from me. (I think people remint and resell and then direct them to sapienmed for refunds).

People start giant threads about wanting a refund for a product they used every day for a month since they bought it, but the product wasnt for sale for about a year.
I dont really know what is going on lol

But right now, it is also a safer option.

14 Likes

Iā€™ll look into the future of these transactional methods and payment procedures.

But again as always youā€™re call man, I think we should expose the youtuber nevertheless.

Because his intentions seem more then malignant, and just like the blacklist you made with charge backs, if we donā€™t shine a light on it now, this ember will grow to a wildfire of other parasites.

You set the example for one, ā€œnipping in the budā€ - then the rest follow suit.

5 Likes

when black marketed cell apoptosis to hair follicles :rofl:

9 Likes

Queu 1922

1 Like

What is the timing. I come here the exact day this thing gets shut down.

@Dreamweaver is there an alternative to skyscraper. Iā€™m using your height booster 2.0 with HGH currently. Results have been underwhelming on other height audios so far, and so thought Iā€™d give you a try

3 Likes

Well surprisingly this became one of those rare NFT.

1 Like

@Felix_the_Cat is this you?

Iā€™m a big fan

close, but no cigar

4 Likes

How about this?:

Selling everything through the Sapien Shop / Soundweave only and a strict zero refunds policy.

A clear writing on the website that no free audios and no refunds are being offered and that any such requests will be simply ignored.

In the same way that people cannot simply go into a movie theater and ask for free movies or refunds for already watched movies.

19 Likes

I kind of get you but how would it not work if the audio is the same? I can understand if he switched it up and tricked people but if he genuinely kept it all the same why wouldnā€™t work so heā€™s benefiting all these people for free and has betrayed everyone else!

Morphic fields are programmed intention basically energy programmed by a master mediator/ top tier psychic to achieve a certain purpose. Do you think it is just some audio with affirmations or just sound resonance in the body or some kind of synchronization?
None of this, to perceive the morphic field, to be able to make changes to it, to attach it to a sound vibration, all of it is difficult work requiring years of practice to master.

So in the same manner protocols are put in place so that only legal users who have purchased the audio can access the energy of that audio. So thatā€™s why that guy is scamming you. do your due diligence to understand how all this works

14 Likes