šŸ—¼ THE SKYSCRAPER NFT (Private Project made Public)

Yeah so sadā€¦is this nft legitimately unavailable for purchase as of now :( was sad to see this shared on YouTube as I was looking up an old ā€œgrow tallerā€ audio.
Not cool.

Would love to pay for nft still, but after following both threads and reading through commentsā€¦somehow Iā€™m still unsure if I can do this?

Was the field discontinued? Will it not function even if I find someone to sell me an nft copy? (Legally, on here I mean :heart::+1:). Would love to support this project, but obviously Iā€™m looking for the field to work :)- thanks!

Sorry for my confusion šŸ«¤

1 Like

It will still work if you purchase the NFT.

6 Likes

As it should.

So let me get this straight that Scammer, is sharing an audio he stole putting it on YouTube but because heā€™s stolen it the audio wonā€™t work for anyone as they donā€™t own the NFT :joy:. How ironic!

4 Likes

I will sell one copy guys as soon as my head hits the ceiling :joy:

2 Likes

I was really hoping that this was forever available, I donā€™t get how people like me receive the consequences.

Am not entitled to the audio nor do I feel like so. But the reason it was taken down doesnā€™t sit well with me.

10 Likes

Valid point or not, if there is anything I learned you have to get things right when you can.

Everything is fleeting in this world, itā€™s the most fustrating thing, but so is the illusion of having time I guess.

It really is now or never with doing things.

8 Likes

1000/40 minted, wow. Truly rare then.

@Dreamweaver A simple solution I believe. would be to reupload and include in the description no refunds.

There are many testimonials in this thread that show it works with picture proof. That is evidence this nft works.

This no refunds policy can be part of a terms and conditions page in thesapienshop.

1 Like

I mean he could lock the NFT behind a password and u have to get that password to buy the nft. But offering solutions seems like we think were entitled to somonething.

I personally donā€™t understand why the NFT was deleted even though Dream explained it. It just doesnā€™t justify the reasoning to delete it, I shared my results and a couple users got results, I donā€™t see why our experience got ignored and the negativity was more focused on.

On top of that, height is one of the most requested physical feature. Feel bad for people not getting access to this anymore.

15 Likes

My evening height now was my morning height 2 months ago

If I measure in the morning I have grown 2 cms (182cm ā†’ 184cm). Growing pains suck lol.

So yeah, I can attest this works.

The thing is I really wanna start to cut down, but I dont want to slow down my growthā€¦

Anyone know if its actually gonna affect my height growth as long as I have decent fat reserves (18% - 20% Bf)?

Im planning to start intermitted fasting (6/18 and once I get used to it 4/20)

Edit: Intermitted fasting boosts hgh AFAIK so it could perhaps even help?

9 Likes

I suggest you incorporate anti aging field as it reverts cells back to 16-18, wanna keep these cells as young as possible. @Garou

3 Likes

How old are you, bro?
Also, Congrats! :pray:

2 Likes

Problem solved. :laughing::pray:

1 Like

Turning 20 this month

But this doesnt really mean anything as I have not grown a centimeter since I was 15.

3 Likes

Hey man how long listen every day?

1 Like

30-60 minutes before I go to bed

and I try to focus on it, as in its my main activity

3 Likes

If anybody got some additional fields that is complementary with this NFT, let me know. I wanna grow very fast. Thank you.

3 Likes

@Beast Do you meditate while listening to the field?