🗼 THE SKYSCRAPER NFT (Private Project made Public)

Anyone selling this NFT? Peace out, everyone!

Hey all. I just got Skyscraper. YAY :D

I wanted to ask if the mp3 is a 7mb file with rain in the background, some crickets, birds and music? It’s 3 minutes long, right? Just want to make sure I got sent the real thing

4 Likes

You got the NFT?

Yeah, dude!

1 Like

Wow, congratz!
It is a rarity

1 Like

:grin:

Thank you :^)

Hey all. I just got Skyscraper. YAY :D

I wanted to ask if the mp3 is a 7mb file with rain in the background, some crickets, birds and music? It’s 3 minutes long, right? Just want to make sure I got sent the real thing.

Edit: this is for everyone

Have you seen any results? I’m excited to grow :O

Wait how did you get it? I thought it was discontinued??

type official nft buying forum and ask for it, some people have it. I got more of 125$ more than asking so 400

Yea it should be 3:15 minutes long and did you also get the NFT sent to your wallet?

Yes I did. How does the wallet NFT work?

Well if the NFT is in your wallet, it’s yours. Without the NFT, the audio doesn’t work.

1 Like

I got it. I printed out the Skyscraper and Horus NFT’s. Do I fold them inwards or outwards? Also, does color matter, and what about size? Do I have to see it or can I just put it in my wallet?

1. Doesn’t matter, NFT will work the same
  2. Color doesn’t matter, size as well. The only thing - you must keep the proportions of the mandala and also it must be full
  3. You can just put it in your wallet
2 Likes

Proportions like not have it cut off when printing? I have the Horus mandala fully on a piece of paper, but like 3 inches of the bottom is white because A4 is too big

Also thank you for the reply, I have gratitude for the answers

Is there a non music version available. I want to use it overnight but the music makes me stimulated

No man, that’s the only audio music. @Felix_the_Cat

1 Like

Still listening to this, for the few people who got this NFT, let’s be tall :+1:

I have some growing pain so far wbu

1 Like