🗼 THE SKYSCRAPER NFT (Private Project made Public)

Same as well, I’m incorporating carnivore + fruits + beef liver to get all the nutrients I can get.

I would get a mineral complex, make sure its chelated

1 Like

We never grew up #timeisanillusion :shushing_face:

How come you ignored my PMs? @anon14224340

I got the grass fed beef liver supplement. Most nutrient dense for the body. @Felix_the_Cat

Do people mind posting their results? I wanna know !!

I would look into a mineral complex

1 Like

Anyone else got results, looking for some encouragement and a good time frame to expect it

Could this nft can thicken bones in addition to growing height? My wrist is rather thin. :pinching_hand:

3 Likes

most valuable NFT out there

1 Like

I been listening to this and haven’t experienced bone thickening so I don’t know yet if it will happen in the future.

1 Like

Yup, but since this was removed, maybe @Dreamweaver creating a future grow taller field. Who knows.

4 Likes

IMO, growth at maximum should happen within 1-3 years.

1 Like

Hope to take into account the proportion (width, thickness) while growing tall. And bone thickness and density. :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Haha yeah

1 Like

Hmm, who you purchased from?

If you got the audio from a trusted user why ask how the audio sounds?

The lack of understanding is causing to people get scammed, cheated and manipulated.

Like understand what an NFT is, remove the Sapien Aspect to it. Like truly understand the fundamentals of how it operates.

Once you do that add the sapien aspect to it, understand it’s linked to 1 particular person via the token.

A screenshot of the NFT is not going to gain you access, no conscious will power do, these things are deep within the subconscious mind… Unless you got some dysfunctional stuff going on.

I noticed some folks have been coming over here and are just so selective in what they want to acknowledge and understand that they keep lying to themselves and justifying what ‘they’ do.

I say ‘they’ as many have been influenced whether they know it or not by some entities and is feeding of that behavior. If only they took the time and reflect and think about what they doing. Switch the pages around and notice how they would feel if someone violated their work and slander their name. Create some sort of community built around the destruction of someone who to them is selling something that ‘should’ be ‘free’ or ‘cost less’ money. While disregarding all the tools that have been made available to them for free.

Truly wish and hope they see and understand.

19 Likes

So this is weird, regarding my last comment about me growing taller than my sister, I became shorter than her. Before listening to this, we both were always at the same height, after listening to this I was taller than her, and was happy. Everyday I listened to this and today I noticed I was shorter than her and even she noticed. Wtf is going on? Am I going through some detox??

Body is still in pain from listening to this, but I need to know why this happened though. I got results but then it went reversed all of a sudden. I listen to ego dissolution, SLR and PU integration field before this.

2 Likes

Persist friend, don’t give up. Years ago I had a similar experience with a subliminal, in my case it was that standing by raising my hand without standing on my toes I could touch the ceiling. I still remember that day, I felt tall and they told me that I looked tall. With the passing of the days, I could no longer perform such an action but I had to stand on tiptoe to get there. I still wonder if that day was real. I can only tell you that sapien has shown us his extraordinary capacity and with your faith in the result, there will come a day that you will not realize you will be taller and that you will surely not even realize it. I don’t think this process will take more than two years, but until then it is suggested that you not despair and live according to your physical structure. (PS: It never hurts to practice stretching and high intensity exercises)

Maybe some detox period, hang in there.
How many hours do you loop it?

1 Like

Yeah, it just hurts because height is my main insecurity and I always wanted to grow taller. The only thing I want is this, just this goal. I will sell my whole organs for this to happen. All I know I have to be patient, thanks.