šŸ—¼ THE SKYSCRAPER NFT (Private Project made Public)

Keep your protein intake up bro.

Ramadan will also mess with your hormonal levels, so be wary of that too.

Otherwise you should be good.

If you pray at night, be sure to keep your body in a recumbent position rest of day.

2 Likes

Thank you. :muscle:

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking of cutting back on some physical nfts for this reason, gotta make sure I donā€™t drain myself this month

1 Like

Use mandalas. Not overwhelming and works the same. Using only 1 physical field which is Skyscraper. Ramadan is going to be the essence of brutality with hunger lol.

1 Like

If you donā€™t have the NFT, it wonā€™t work. Do not enable piracy. Besides, even if it did work, are you going to listen regardless from someone pirating the fields? Up to you, choose whatā€™s right.

4 Likes

No it wouldnā€™t work

3 Likes

Thank you for the responses, thatā€™s all I was wondering. I apologize if I came across as supporting stealing Sapien Medicineā€™s content.

3 Likes

Much love!

2 Likes

Get this as an NFT blanket and watch yourself grow exponentially faster.

Mark my words.

Itā€™s growing 24/7 time fr fr.

5 Likes

Has anyone actually grown from this yet.

Yeah people have been growing.

1 Like

Hi @anon14224340 could you PM me a good stack for the skyscraper? I saw one of your posts suggesting the bone strengthener field, any other fields that would go well with it, I would appreciate it.

1 Like

Yeah man let me send in a day or two, held up with some projects here.

I also sent you something else, go take a look.

1 Like

Yo can u send me that stack as well?

Hi there, Iā€™ve been listening to Sapien for a long time but Iā€™m very new to this website and the idea of NFT audios. How do these NFTs work by being phsyically close to us? And where can we buy the NFT blanket of this audio? Thank you!

https://www.printful.com/custom/blankets/personalized/throw

So we download the NFT to our PC and then upload to printful for the blanket?

I just made a blanket because Iā€™m an owner, and wanted other ways to work with the mandala.

Since this is an NFT project, you have to own the NFT to have the project work for you.

1 Like

Do you know where I can buy the NFT? Iā€™m new to this whole NFT thing

Itā€™s currently unavailable.