šŸ—¼ THE SKYSCRAPER NFT (Private Project made Public)

If you are new then read the FAQ and use the forum search function please.

1 Like

Oh got it, thank you

1 Like

Is there any chance that dream would release upgrade version of Skyscraper?

Been looping this for serveral months, result yet to come.

But it definitely reduce my back and wrist pain, itā€™s working for my arthritis.
gonna keep trying :muscle:

3 Likes

I think you should just have the mandala with you 24/7, and just go with the flow. This is most likely a lengthy process that depends on long time usage and having a mandala with you 24/7 will work the best IMO.

3 Likes

Even better when you sleep (i.e. grow).

Hence Skyscraper blanket.

It becomes a hyperbolic chamber of pure growth.

2 Likes

@anon14224340 pm me please, i have a question about this one

Only got a skyscraper film print lol.

Hey someone send me the audio and mandala please? I lost my phone some time ago and I didnā€™t backup my files.

Sometimes the physical fields works on a kind of up and down, so its a very long process but surely it works.
Another thing is maybe you have a lot of blockages or your energy level is low. Try to follow a proper diet, be sure to not smoke, drink alcohol or coffee and exercise.

Some fields works like a workout, you need a good diet, drink water, be consistent and rest

2 Likes

Bro every once in a while I feel sharp pains all around my body when I carry the mandala. When I lay down, I feel immense pressure in my leg. 24/7 all day everyday.

1 Like

I hope Sapien can release ultimate height growth field on gumroad, since this is no longer availableā€¦

Also has anyone experienced results showing up and then disappearing? Why is that?

3 Likes

One thing that may add a boost is to add Jing, Chi & Shen fields, but mostly loop Jing (to add more life-force to the body). Also start with Ego Dissolution & Quasi Crystal then wear or gaze at Quasi Kinetic Aura & or Tuaoi Crystal while looping this one. Quadible Integrity just released "Hyper Velocity Machine booster too! Maybe play their 11th Power before that booster?

3 Likes

One of my friend grew 176 cm to 182 cm in matter of 4 months. Though he was listening to other height fields with this one.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the other fields. Congrats to your friend.

1 Like

Itā€™s a hit or miss with Quadible, sometimes I vibe with his energy, sometimes I donā€™t lol.

1 Like

Bro few files from other creatorsā€¦ but in that height stack skyscraper is 9 times.

1 Like

So is this no longer available, sold-out or just temporarily unavailable for some reason (to re-open sale at later date)?

I hear you on that. Some of Qiā€™s stuff sounds like you are in a ritual ceremony LOL. Iā€™m not always in that type of mood though :joy:

1 Like

Haha yeah, just feels like Iā€™m accessing another portal to something which I donā€™t need.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s so interesting!

I think itā€™s related to blockages. Maybe the subconscious mind is resisting the change but itā€™s happening either way.

1 Like