šŸ—¼ THE SKYSCRAPER NFT (Private Project made Public)

Just go with the flow. It will happen.

Pair this with anti aging (sets cells age back to 16-18) and HGH 2.0 (sets levels back to 16-18 and rejuvenates pituitary gland) and youā€™ll be growing in no time.

My legs and back were killing me all day when I included those two in my stack.

For optimal nutrient absorption, gotta use enhanced cellular nutrient absorption field.

Not giving up, my desire to be 6ā€™2 is immense and strong. Desire so strong I will defy peopleā€™s limiting beliefs.

2 Likes

How much have you grown so far

No idea, I donā€™t measure but I grew noticeably. I think it was because of HGH 2.0 that helped a lot.

1 Like

If I can get my hands on hgh 2.0, Iā€™d be ecstatic.

1 Like

Get the anti aging from Patreon and use the YouTube HGH version. Youā€™ll still grow.

1 Like

hi jaaj, when will it be available again? how can I buy this nft brand-new?

Hi Iā€™m 16 should I still use HGH and the Height Booster as Iā€™m still growing or is it fine and I will grow more? Or will it have a negative effect?
Thanks

This is my third day, and if I feel taller, I donā€™t want to measure myself, but I feel that my mind is no longer as desperate as before, but I feel as if everything is lower than before, and when I wake up I feel that my arms have been pulled legs hahaha, it definitely works, but give it time, since The skyscraper works your mind and cleanses the limiting beliefs that prevent you from growing, Iā€™m a little taller and Iā€™m 22 years old

2 Likes

Itā€™s weird, benefits such as self confidence and love didnā€™t manifest for my height despite me listening for 4 months, I dunno what Iā€™m doing wrong despite me being consistent. I should at least have the mental benefits from the skyscraper, oh well.

Sometimes I do feel pain, other times I donā€™t. Just being honest.

2 Likes

I think you should eliminate limiting beliefs, that happened to me, you have to delete all that, use subscient limits, I think it could help you, but before I didnā€™t grow or use subs, now I apply the law of assumption and the skyscraper and I Itā€™s going well, you have to do a self-analysis to see what the problem is

2 Likes

I was reading comments and I canā€™t believe so much negativity, is this how you plan to achieve your dream life? the nft is just an image, I only have that image on my cell phone, I donā€™t even see that image and it works for me, get rid of that limiting belief that you have, you without gods, you just have forgotten it, apply the law of assumption, period.

1 Like

and I mean it, itā€™s better not to read comments from limited people, I didnā€™t even buy the audio, I opened it on drive by a friend and decided to use it, seriously, break your limiting beliefs and ignore the people who used it, you donā€™t You must believe in others, you must believe in yourselves, I manifested a lot of things, you have beautiful tools like those of Sapien medicine and yet you donā€™t even take advantage of them.

1 Like

If anything use the regulate estrogen field.

Higher level so estrogen will fuse your growth plates prematurely or as soon as it can.

Unfortunately itā€™s you and the devil of plastics between the deep blue sea.

From your clothing to your food containers and bed sheets, itā€™s almost seemingly unavoidable.

So my best advice since your young is stack with the regulate estrogen field before bed or something:

This field doesnā€™t really augment hormones only sensitivity to them, so I donā€™t think there would be much harm, although you might naturally be producing the sufficient levels anyway.

If you have other fields like Smart Stem cells, that can speed up the process of chondrocyte differentiation but Skyscraper does cover a lot of the bases.

So not much of a dependence on height fields like Grow taller v2.0 or hormonal like endocrine and hgh.

Depends on your lifestyle etc. how much you are sleeping etc.

Anyways, there might be another height release otw, so if youā€™re not having luck with this NFT within 6 months, than that should cover it soon.

If you ever want a height growth stack, just message me.

And keep your eyes peeled for the Gumroad stuff.

But I guess time will tell. :)

5 Likes

Hi Mate,
Thanks for your reply as you know Iā€™m 16.
Everyday since December, Iā€™ve listened to:
Height Booster: 4x
HGH: 2x
Thyroid Healing and Regeneration: 3x
Endocrine System Rejuvenation: 2x (every other day)
And the Skyscraper on loop.
Iā€™m currently 5ā€™7.5 or around 172cm, Iā€™m trying to become 5ā€™10 or 178cm. I would really appreciate any tips, as youā€™ve mentioned in your reply should I start listening to regulate estrogen? I hit puberty quite late so Iā€™m still growing!
Thanks!

4 Likes

Would it be possible to just get an overnight version with no music. I canā€™t sleep with a marvel theme song

The project is discontinued man.

1 Like

:skull_and_crossbones:

A quick review, Iā€™ve had it since the beginning, and to keep it simple, I gained 2cm and managed to maintain it even after slouching for a whole day.

Here are my observations:

-The passive aspect of the NFT doesnā€™t quite work for me. I need to actively listen to the audio and engage with it to truly embrace the energy of the field and feel its effects.
-Iā€™ve noticed that it works better when I have a positive mindset focused on personal growth, which includes maintaining a positive routine (health, sport, etcā€¦), among other things.
-The initial results were quite fast. My mind was flooded with a kind of energy that compelled me to stand up straight and become aware of my posture. So, as you can imagine, there was an initial increase in height associated with improved posture.
-As for bone growth, in my personal case, it seems to be a gradual process. However, itā€™s likely that my belief that makes it feel that wayI. tā€™s something worth exploringā€¦ but it would mean letting go of all the preconceived notions I have about growth

Iā€™ll share more updates once Iā€™ve reach a milestone

11 Likes

Can someone please send me the mp3? I can prove I own the NFT