šŸ—¼ THE SKYSCRAPER NFT (Private Project made Public)

Exactly. If this would have had a bit of t3 and t4 raising to high optimal ranges (maybe a smart negentropic blend of thyroid hormones) added it would have been an insta-buy for me.

I have Hashimotoā€™s disease which is an autoimmune disorder affecting the thyroid gland. So that stopped me from reaching my height genetic potential.

Nevertheless, the creators did a great job adding the thyroid healing field to this.

5 Likes

Have you tried Sapienā€™s free Thryoid Regeneration upgrade?

You can stack with this.

Preferably, listen before you use this NFT.

This helped me grow a little with the old height v2, but like with all things consistency is key.

4 Likes

What do you mean by upgrade?

I listen to Thyroid Healing and Regeneration every day.

I used the height v2 for 3 months straight, didnā€™t do much for me.

1 Like

Had this helped meaning.

Yes, but my t3 and t4 are still below the normal level.

1 Like

Any updates? Are you at least 2 cm taller?

1 Like

I havenā€™t measured myself yet since the first day. But I suspect I am at least a little bit taller. I will get back to you in a few.

4 Likes

Yup! Idk why the picture comes out sideways when I upload it. Sorry. About 1/4-1/2 inch taller!

17 Likes

Are you over 21? Some people still growing until 21-24
How long it took you to get to 1/4-1/2 inch?

4 Likes

Iā€™m 35 bro. Lol. Iā€™ve been using it since the first day it came out.

14 Likes

That is extremely hopeful :joy:

7 Likes

I know! Iā€™m so happy right now!

6 Likes

This is inspiring, Weā€™re about the same age, so thereā€™s hope for me. How long have you been using it? Are you hitting the gym daily?

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been using this the first day of the release. And no I havenā€™t been to the gym at all. Iā€™ve been doing some push ups and cardio though. Not a lot.

3 Likes

Thing is I use the field A LOT everyday. It def seems to have a compound effect because only when I use it a lot do the pains start again.

4 Likes

Although I never used the original Height Booster, Iā€™m pretty sure this field is a major upgrade and we will all see results with consistency. That is also my stack.

5 Likes

Woah woah
You grew a lotā€¦

4 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s some awesome results!

2 Likes

Idk, idkā€¦ we might have to disregard those other resultsā€¦ thatā€™s a big jump!

thatā€™s a lot but then again as we can see Iā€™m not measuring myself everyday.

4 Likes

Oh well. Start all over with this field.

1 Like