🗼 THE SKYSCRAPER NFT (Private Project made Public)

Which app is this?
Were you sleeping? My biggest problem is sleep.
I plan to try this new NFT

2 Likes

oh i didn’t sleep with height audio lol, imo is a waste for my goals.

The app is call: Loop Habit Tracker

i can only find it on android

2 Likes

I meant if you were getting 8 hrs of sleep every night. I think this influences the progress.

1 Like

Idk my sleep has been horrible and I’m getting results. I’m weaning off an addictive medication currently so I’ve been tossing and turning all night. Maybe the results would be even better if I was sleeping good.

2 Likes

Oh it occurred to me Superhuman Mutant RNA + may also be a great field to put in the stack. What do you think @Zen ?

Blueprint of Life
Superhuman Mutant
Thyroid Regeneration
Pranic Swirls or Vaccuum
The Skyscraper

Edit: confirmed! I just played Superhuman Mutant RNA + for the 3rd time and I have more growing pains everywhere than I’ve had yet and in new places such as the chest area.

7 Likes

When do yall play the audio? I have been playing it 30 mins before I go to sleep

And soon I will get a high quality print of the mandala to put under my pillow

3 Likes

I play it in my late morning stack and all throughout the day in between other fields.

3 Likes

Results will be permanent right? One can stop using after reaching desired height ?

Of course they’re permanent. You’re not going to just shrink. And yes to the second question.

12 Likes

Man, next time we see each other, we’re gonna be looking mad different haha

5 Likes

I know bro! You’re already mad tall. You’re going to be a beast! Lol

1 Like

Soooo, what’s everyone’s desired height? Six foot whatever, or are you guys shooting for NBA tier heights

I’m hoping someone is aiming for 7ft+ lmao

2 Likes

6’1-6’2

4 Likes

Stacking this personally with hgh v1 for faster results

But be careful for guys you might grow down there too

3 Likes

Looking to be 6’5 when I get this field. Currently at 5’7. Average height for people from my country but definitely short here in the states. Some of you might be wondering. “Why not 7 foot or above?”

Very simple reason. I don’t want to have to duck down going through doorways. That looks like hell. Now if I was in the NBA, I’d go for 7 foot or above

9 Likes

How long have you been using this?

And to everyone, I recommend taking zinc, magnesium, k2, and boron for bone growth. And If you are so inclined and don’t receive enough sunlight get vitamin D (10,000 IU). Try not to overindulge in these either, sometimes less is more. It will definitely help speed up results though. Also do (not) take ashwaganda

3 Likes

Hey, how long is the audio? I’ve noticed that Captain had been making the length of audios for recent community groups less than 5 minutes, so I’m just curious.

2 Likes

The budget version, 10 €:

The expert version, 1281 €:

2 Likes

Audio length is 3:15 min.

5 Likes

My stadiometer is perfect man, portable too.

Measures up to 6’10’’.

3 Likes