The Solidifier

And while saving it in wallpaper, can I screenshot the original image and put the screenshot photo in wallpaper?(because original one doesn’t fits in wallpaper)

Reminds me of dark matter in the universe. Dark matter is the energy of life in the universe and a very mysterious source. The human brain is connected to the universe. Correct me if I understand wrong

I will look forward to this NFT

3 Likes

If that’s the post that you’re thinking of, I wasn’t saying that trading NFTs makes them “less effective.” That’s not a conclusion to make from that post of mine.

I was explaining what I’ve heard Cap’n say about how he’s designed “protection” to work in these products. He’s said that the protection is geared to the ownership of the token. If you’re going to trade NFTs and you don’t want the field’s protection to turn on, then you’re going to want to also transfer ownership of the token. That doesn’t mean that the traded NFT is “less effective.”

Should a traded NFT become “less effective,” that would be because you somehow did your trade in a way that triggered the protection of the field. Do your trade properly, with the understanding that the field is tied to the NFT token, and you’ll be good.

ETA: And, yes, as @Desiree pointed out, I was talking about renting rather than trading, which is a horse of a different color.

6 Likes

What does this statement mean ?

If someone were to purchase a community project NFT from a forum member, wouldn’t just transferring the NFT gurantee a “fully working” NFT for the new “owner” ?
How does the new owner check if the token-ownership has also been transferred ?

Or is it so that very act of transferring an NFT constitutes also the transfer of “ownership of token” ?

I have 1 NFT in the NFT section. Should i see a token for it as well ?
I don’t see anything.

Genuine questions. Not trolling

That isn’t true…

16 Likes

Yes, of course. In the post that quoted me as the source of their inaccurate conclusion, I wasn’t talking about purchasing, and in this thread above, they weren’t talking about purchasing either.

Simple: Is it in your wallet?

I’ll let someone else answer this because I’m not familiar with your screenshot. Some of the wallets (Venly springs to my mind, for example) have been reported to take about a week or so before the token actually appears in your wallet. I don’t want to spook you or stir up drama (it is Friday, after all :laughing:) but, unless I’m misunderstanding something (always a possibility), you should eventually see a token for your field in your wallet. The “T” of NFT stands for “Token.”

Now, before you panic (and I say that in a light-hearted way because I know you’re really not panicking), this piece of this conversation centers around Cap’n’s protection applied to the NFT fields. Cap’n understands that the token isn’t always instantly available to the rightful purchaser of an NFT field and so has designed his protection to accommodate this.

THE tl;dr of this is during this time of token transfer, with a legitimate sale, your field is working for you.

If I were seeing “my” screenshot like that and it’s been more than a week since the transaction, I would contact the seller. Perhaps they’re not aware that they had to transfer the token to you? Or maybe they didn’t do it properly? I would also re-read my wallet’s documentation to make sure that I have followed their procedures for correctly setting up my wallet, including flipping all the toggles to allow me to accurately see the token I do own and that sort of thing.

Since this is a conversation about The Solidifier field, maybe you want to post your follow-on questions in one of the discussion about NFTs (such as ALL ABOUT THE PROCESS of NFTs on VENLY & CRYPTO, Transferring Crypto NFTs, so that our NFT experts can help you trouble-shoot your transaction.

3 Likes

Aimed the Solidifier at the lottery this morning.

Let y’all know when I’m a brazillionaire. :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Buy me this nft if you because like elon musk :eyes::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

how do you get the actual link of the picture itself? I can’t do it through my crypto wallet

Yeah I had a change of heart, I too will be using this specifically for financial purposes.

The possiblities are endless. See you all in the new timeline.

7 Likes

Using the SOL explorer.

View your transaction and find the contract then it should give you the link to the photo.

4 Likes

You must using desktop or laptop yes? Because I’m using phone and it doesn’t show like that

Go back to the email you received after buying that it was minted. Click on it. It will open in a browser and give you a button to download. Has worked for me numerous times on IPad and IPhone.

1 Like

I’m on Android :eyes:

I can’t really test that but it seems to me it would still open in a browser from your email and there would be an option to download.

That’s from clicking Claim Your NFT button in the email.

7 Likes

@Scribe im guessing you have phantom for iPhone? Did you ever have to download chrome on a laptop or did you do it on your phone/iPad from the getgo?

I have few questions

Is it audio or mandala?

Will i keep this nft in my venly wallet like the other community project nft , if i buy this?

2 Likes

Mandala. But you have to touch it in order to manifest.

Yes you keep it in your wallet. And print it. Much better when printed :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I believe this NFT uses a different blockchain than Venly. I believe that you’ll have to create a Solana wallet for this NFT. Solana wallets are slightly different than your Venly wallet, so you might want to read up about the Solana wallet, too.

6 Likes

Only mandala?