The Solidifier

Ok, but it certainly makes the process more joyful and pleasant :blush:

So I can purchase, download the image and start using it right away.

And work on getting the token into a wallet later.

AS long as I purchased the NFT I am good to go, right?

Yes

1 Like

thnx

1 Like

what software wallet is suitable to download this token onto a appple laptop

Check out this thread: Crypto wallets - FAQs. It has a lot of answers for you.

2 Likes

Got No 67

Tried the fist manifestation concept
Let’s see how it goes

10 Likes

Have returned to setting the Solidifier on my main goal. So far progress is slow.

7 Likes

An overall energy shift i’m experiencing

My meditations are different now.

I feel like I’m here and somewhere out there at the same time

11 Likes

Would love to get feedback on my situation with this one.

So. I’ve had this NFT for about a month now. While other fields are finally starting to slowly work for me… this one is not. Bought because I needed a boost, some extra help, because so many different areas of my life are in motion and things get challenging. I started with baby steps. Some money (while keeping eyes open for extra work and making sure all the different paths were clear)… nothing. Some help with a very minor skin issue. After a week, absolutely nothing. Some help dealing with a family member’s health issues. After a week, nothing much. Well, nothing that wouldn’t have happened anyways.

Any thoughts or tips on what I could do to make this work? I blame myself and whatever reason there is for zero results, it must have something to do me. After reading all the NFT tips threads I’m still clueless.

Persist? Or beg a forum member to buy this from me for the exact price I paid for it? :thinking:

5 Likes

My first tip would be a kind and gentle reminder to you of the difference between taking ownership vs blame. When we take ownership, we are empowering ourselves (because we are acknowledging what is within our power and our ability to influence). In blame, we’re just beating ourselves up and the only thing that benefits from a good beating is a rug. You’re not a rug, are you? :slightly_smiling_face:

So, I’d recommend that you get out of that blaming habit of yours, not only in general terms but wrt this field as well. (And please don’t blame yourself because you had blamed yourself, if you know what I mean. :wink: )

A week may not be enough for these requests. You may need to give the field more time before you start taking score and deciding it’s not working for you. The topics of the 2 requests are “big” topics. Most people often have quite a bit of resistance attached to these topics that this field would have to work through. So, this field might need more than just the week’s time you’ve been giving it to do its work for you.

Now, if you do have some resistance–say–on the topic of money (or on the topic of “possibility” or of possibility for you, which would be “worthiness,” etc.) we have fields for that resistance which you can use, in addition to the physical actions you’ve been doing.

The third tip that comes to mind is goes back to that empowering ownership we were talking about at the start of my reply. Don’t use this field to manifest for other people–at least, not until you’re SURE how this works for you. You already know about the “ethical” issues around that, so I won’t bite you there. I’m making my suggestion because you have very little of your empowering ownership over “them.” They have their empowering ownership over “them” and their manifestations. I think this is a little different way of saying what Cap’n was saying upthread when he was commenting about others’ jealousy impacting a forum friend’s potential to win the lottery with this field. At least in your uncertain, beginning phases of playing with this field, stick with easy things for you, until you’ve practiced yourself into a sort of true confidence in fields in general and this field in particular.

The Intercession fields could help you with this.

10 Likes

Good stuff. Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I think my choice of words could have been better. It’s not necessarily that I’m living my best rug life here and beating myself… what I meant was more along the lines of… “Well, whatever the issue is, it is within me and not with the field itself” so yeah, in that sense I blame myself. Just not in a very toxic and defeatist way.

There is sense of dread and urgency going on in my life right now. It’s a bit of a do or die situation. That makes me jump the gun in all the wrong ways. I’ll try to keep calm and keep on keeping on. I’ll think of some really very itsy bitsy teeny tiny thing to get going with this field and one day, hopefully, will report back with success.

8 Likes

Try to experiment with something you don’t even want, or something that always comes to you but ask for a different version.

Ask for a rock, for example. A unique rock.

I say that because that’s pretty easy to forget about, and you probably won’t be scraping the insides of your brain for “where is it? How will it come?” It’s a rock. it’ll get there somehow.

The fun part is, how will it come to you. And don’t just pick up any rock you see. When this works there’s always a moment when you know that’s the thing you asked for, and that’s how IT is coming to YOU.

Once the rock has inevitably surfaced try something a little
More specific but again, something you’d expect to happen in “normal life.” And pretty often. This is how you build belief. You get more and more specific and there will be a day when you know you’re doing it. (Even then you’ll find a way to question it, but you’ll pretty much know.)

You started with things you need some help with right? That means you don’t believe you “would” solve them on your own- but with manifestation the mentality is you are solving them on your own because you are a co-creator. Yes, universal forces and the field are helping, but you are the engine.

It might be fun to plan to send us pictures of the stuff you’ll manifest. That way you bake in a level of excitement and anticipation :star2:

12 Likes

Very good point. It was my main reason for choosing this field. I felt I needed absolute miracles to push through it all. The Solidifier would be kind of like a snow piercer speeding in front of me and I’d follow it armed with a shovel. That sort of thing. I was hoping belief wouldn’t be needed as much as with many other LOA-ish things.

Thank you for the tips and for giving me food for thought. A rock or an alcoholic drink it is - rocks inspire no feelings in me and alcohol has never been of any interest so… I’ll state it and let it go. Pics coming, maybe! :hugs:

6 Likes

By the way, I’m sure this will be that for you in short order because it seems like an excellent tool to help.

Excited to see your pictures! :green_heart:

4 Likes

For each different manifestation through this field, is it enough to do the procedure only once and let it go or do it take several times?

1 Like

From what I understand, you only have to do it once

1 Like

So, for example:

• Monday, I manifest a gadget and let it go
  • Tuesday, I manifest a smartphone and let it go
  • Wednesday, I manifest a guitar and let it go
  • Thursday, I manifest a bicycle and let it go
    … and so on… right?
2 Likes

I think you have to wait for one thing to manifest before you clear and move on to another

6 Likes

Thanks

1 Like