The Solidifier

You guys! I’m tempted to buy this. FOMO :grimacing: I hope the copies last a bit

1 Like

Cap’n said “one at a time” upthread.

If your black hole is working on your villa and you decide you want your hammer as well on your way to your villa, you would do a new request, following the instructions (which would cancel.the old request) with a new amended request along the lines of something like “I want a hammer to build my villa.” That way your black hole would continue working on your villa (because there are a bunch of aspects involved with your villa) as well as bring you your hammer.

That’s only one way of wording it. You can be creative with your wording.

14 Likes

The initial release was 1,100 copies. That’s a good amount.

4 Likes

It’ll be lapped up soon enough lol with how it blew up :laughing::smiley:

This question is bugging me also. From your example clearing villa by the sea for a day and manifest a an urgent need. Then if the urgent need is met start villa.

So does this interruption hamper the long term manifestation.

2 Likes

Can someone please answer this question. I’m probably gonna use this field only for this purpose only so i can’t buy it if it isn’t confirmed. Thanks! :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks for the response,

I also wonder,

If you say wanted to accomplish something that would be ongoing like,

A talent for making ceramics

Would the talent go away once you say clear and move on to something else?

There would be other fields better-suited for that intention, rather than trying to contort this field into an “off-label” intention.

2 Likes

I was guided to this field by someone for these metaphysical/spritual benefits. I don’t really understand what you’re saying. Since everything is energy can’t i manifest even non physical thing?. A black hole exists but from another perspective it doesn’t.

Which ones are as strong as a black hole?

1 Like

Since you’ve already decided your answer, enjoy your purchase!

4 Likes

Do you already have the Ascension-naut NFT? It is suppose to constantly draw in energy from the surroundings and infuse you with them to constantly raise your vibrations higher and higher.

3 Likes

Yes i have since this afternoon but i feel i need something extra to sustain the high vibration. I feel attracted to the Solidifier anyway… I’m also looking at the order by 3 field to get my system fired up

@Mac I would love to hear some more insights if you have them and want to share

4 Likes

Yes you should be able to imo by setting that as your goal/intention.
I find it to be a very multifaceted field with plenty ways to use as it draws your intention into existence with a great power.

6 Likes

@Zen how many copies are left now according to your calculations?

4 Likes

Are those who are seeking this in the threads, is it because you are unable to use PayPal, or for other reasons,etc. ?

4 Likes

Since a black hole holds immense energy i was hoping it could that for me

5 Likes

Sorry I don’t have either, but very interested in both :slight_smile:
Looking forward to hearing a review from you about the Ascension-naut later on :muscle:

1 Like

I think of this as a new reality teleportation field.

At least for me it works in this way.

5 Likes

I think people have too much nft’s and they prefer to trade for stuff they don’t want anymore instead of buying and investing money if that’s what you meant :blush:

4 Likes

1019 copies left.

14 Likes