The Solidifier

Time to buy all of them : )

5 Likes

If I’m not wrong someone mentioned in this thread that trading nfts that come from the sapien shop (meaning they work over solana) are less effective, is that true or am I tripping

3 Likes

3 Likes

Can you elaborate cause that’s open to interpretation :grin:

How does it work exactly for you if i may ask?

4 Likes

(Insert meme of Jack Nicholson’s Joker musing, “Where does he get these wonderful and precise numbers?”) :laughing:

1 Like

Hey man, how do you do that? Some Psychic thing? If that then, What could be the price of ethereum in November please. :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

If I knew I’ll let everyone in the forum know to setup a option call/put :rofl:.

But perhaps we can all move to a reality where we do know the price in November and do so like that :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Well considering how The Solidifier allows you to materialize your desires, goals, heck a new reality where all that you wish to be possible on the fastest timescale known to man, I would say this would be like galaxy wormhole hopping.

At least that is my theory when I do my gedankenexperiments with this.

When I place my finger and utter the words, it’s like a wormhole opens up in my visualization, allowing me to go anywhere that I choose.

Of course you can research the actual scientific process behind how black holes, entanglement, quibits, hawking radiation, wormholes,etc. work and the quantum science and all.

After I get some materialism goals out of the way with my dream NFT releasing next week, will try to use this for my own brain NFT and ambitions I have with the human mind.
Then for a private project with Captain,etc.

But just my observations.

13 Likes

What if the black hole is an open and direct connection you can yield in any way you like?
That happens that one direct use of it is to connect physically to it, bridge the thumb as an anchor to the physical reality, and set a goal to act in the direction you like?
While the energy of the black hole itself is still kept up to your imagination and your use?

Such interpretation also makes me think you can use this in the way you like @RobbyHa

8 Likes

Is it advisable to set datelines for the desires we are looking to manifest? eg: $10k additional in bank account in the next 3 months

5 Likes

It would help, but I’m telling you the thing with this NFT alone, you never know how fast it will manifest.

That’s why I stopped the OCD with the torschlusspanik of deadlines or goal-setting.

Just let it happen by itself and work its own magic. Because your whims will never be as solid, as this NFT’s magic. You could blink and miss its glorious effects.

Captain is way too generous, price easily could have been $1,000+

The Solidifier is too invaluable, I feel like I’m not giving it justice at all with this testimonial.

18 Likes

lol I find it hard to miss 10k extra in one’s bank account.

3 Likes

Haha well 10k for some people… @JeffBezos

4 Likes

Music to my ears! :blush:

Most of us including me still think that we always have to make an effort while life itself is effortless… it’s not a doing but a realization. Thanks for the indirect insight and a deeper realization

4 Likes

Highly doubt he’ll be manifesting 10k with this :upside_down_face:

Yeah he will, for every letter I type in this post hehe.
Insert maniacal laughter :) Yes conquer the world hmmm.

I’m going to pitch him some projects, I’m sure Mr. Bezos would love Captain’s work.

Let’s hope he doesn’t monopolize the market : )

4 Likes

I don’t believe this. It should be just the same as trading physical tags.

13 Likes

@anon14224340 , I’m curious about your particular process with this. I know there are many ways to do it, but can you tell us - do you just give a command like “send me x,” “get rid of xyz,” etc. @Oolong_Blues perhaps you can enlighten me on this as well. I’m planning on getting this, and I will get creative, but starting out I’d love to hear a basic structure- just for fun. I do want to do it correctly, and perhaps I’m not taking into account what directions come with this, perhaps they are more specific and it becomes a “if you don’t know, now you know” situation once you obtain it

2 Likes

:point_up_2:

I realized our mind sometimes makes things too complicated. Imagine whatever you want or need or think you need with a strong intent or just an intent and let it flow. It’s as easy as that but maybe someone thinks/feels different. Let the magic happen and have some fun! It’s about giving up control i feel!

7 Likes

This and cultivating an abundance mindset, etc.

The wealth audios have been helping me a lot, but when I begin to miss many days, it gets me back to thinking in scarcity. Maybe because of other pressing issues in my life non-financial that made me revert back to square one, but there is definitely a learning curve when it comes to these things.

Yeah these manifestation muscles have to be trained, otherwise neglecting them atrophies into lack.

5 Likes