The Solidifier

So it’s a visual process with this, then?

1 Like

No, because you’re clearing the instruction you gave the NFT. The NFT knows what “clear” means. That’s part of it’s programming. You’re not clearing the manifestation.

9 Likes

Great!

I just follow the finger instructions, tell it what I want to happen with it, and then it happens.

Don’t overthink it like I usually do : )

5 Likes

Haha we’re all each other’s reflections I guess

I totally overthink …all

Thank you

3 Likes

I do see how everything pushed out is you with this.

Synchronicities are the most noticeable with this NFT that’s for sure.
(Even without the Energetic alchemy album that I usually spam the play button with.)

5 Likes

gadjets i think he said :innocent: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bountiful harvest? Love that one

2 Likes

The Joker said “toys.” I was meme-ing it for this thread :wink:.

1 Like

yees toyys…

I’m thinking… what would happen if we set a very big goal that affects say a whole state or country? That would actually happen?

2 Likes

perhaps let’s work with the limiting beliefs before you start on that task… also it’s important that we know we’ll need towards creating those changes.

so for example I’m planning on working on limiting beliefs I send the intention into the black hole and during this time I’m actively meditating and journaling on my current beliefs (use the audios as they directly work on it too.) the blackhole is speeding up my effects and removing ANYTHING that is in the way of my goal…

16 Likes

It would inevitably eventually happen. It would be a matter of time. Would it happen before the situation changed too much for it to matter? That’s the question.

3 Likes

That’s actually a good point, I’ve had some ‘delayed success’ with manifestations and they did not hold the same weight anymore when they happened.

There might be too much energies to ‘solidify’ with matters for whole countries also.

6 Likes

Or to Consolidate I wonder if you mean. With whole countries.

I’m learning that daily goals are not so effective as longer term ones with the Solidifier. Giving it a few hours to do it’s thing is not as good.

Common sense for most I bet but saying it anyways. Set your goal one time for how you want your days to go on a regular basis. Instead of doing it every morning. Give it accumulated time to reach those days in the future instead of trying to jump each day that very day.

But the above will make more sense to anyone whose life or job is basically an RNG game. Otherwise it might not make so much sense.

9 Likes

I’m far from an expert Jen!

When something deeply resonates with you it is bound to find expression. My experience is that this is different for everyone. A lot things like becoming rich or own a big car and house already left me long ago and it isn’t needed no more for me. If i want to manifest this then i have to force and forcing stuff or situations is never a good thing cause it drains you. So it’s not about what you want but what you need to grow as a human being.

This is my feeling and subjective but for me this holds the truth! I’m only interested in the ultimate and so this truth will find me! I just sit back and relax and strive for this without making any effort. I hope this helps.

8 Likes

And yet it’s important for people to Ask for what they truly want. To forego that and ask for what a more experienced person tells them they should want is to miss owning that first hand experiential knowledge for their self.

Let each one ask for what they most desire. And let the answerer teach them what it is they truly want while it simultaneously works to bring to them what they asked for. In that process they will grow and learn and eventually receive what they asked for or begin to ask for a different “thing” altogether.

And besides, asking for what you believe you should want instead of what you want isn’t really asking. Trust the process.

12 Likes

Yes, everyone is free to ask what he truly wants! :blush:

Still a good question to ask oneself is what does the word truly really mean?

How truly is truly?

1 Like

I know what you mean. Some good introspection is like one foot on the walk. And the other foot is what reality teaches us while we go.

3 Likes

Truly!

2 Likes