The Solidifier

This is a great conversation imo

2 Likes

I had to translate that with google. i didn’t know this was a proverb or not :blush:

1 Like

Yes, I pretty much just said “Completely remove XYZ from my life.” Put my finger on the dot in the picture when I said it, and that was it.

10 Likes

Awesome! Thank you

2 Likes

Anyone knows how to download the full resolution image from phantom. I don’t see any download option.

how different is Solidifier from Cone of Power?

1 Like

If you download by deep-clicking on theSapienShop (it has the HD image itself i think) also it works cause once you purchase an NFT, it doesn’t matter where you download the picture from. It’s yours :+1:

3 Likes

The black hole concept maybe?

Go to this tab 2 of 5.

Left click on the icon under Collectibles.

Find your NFT, scroll down if needed.

RIght click on it if you’re on a pc. Save image as. On a phone I couldn’t tell you.

And yes, the image you get from doing this is the full resolution image - same as if you were to download from the transfer to wallet page.

7 Likes

I am on my phone. Thats the problem maybe. I will try from PC.

4 Likes

Full image, will always be available…

9 Likes

First manifestation:

I’ve had swollen lymph nodes for the past couple of days, so swallowing has been irritating… It has been getting better and played virus disruption 2.0 for almost an entire day as I thought I was getting sick (better safe than sorry)

It helped a bit but the lymph node issue was still there…

So what I did was put my finger in the black hole and said “my swollen lymph nodes are completely healed” 3x just like mao had done it.

My previous post was done 17 mins ago and I performed the manifestation about 12 minutes ago and currently touching my neck to feel my lymph nodes and the swollen nodes are COMPLETELY gone.

This stuff seems artificial, like I dont understand how it’s that quick. The more I think about it I believe it’s literally switching timelines/ realities.

63 Likes

How?! How did you do this?

3 Likes

So this is what I got last test from using solidifier

45 Likes

I’m starting to think saying it out loud makes a big difference for whatever reason. Not making a doctrine of that. But just saying that putting together my experiences and others’ so far seems to point that way.

13 Likes

Honestly why not do both? Affirm and think than let the field do the work

6 Likes

I do all these at the same time. Visualize and feel it done etc. I’ve seen a greater success rate when I’ve said it out loud vs saying it silently in my head. Plus reading some of the above seems to show a pattern. Spoken words have power too. 5th chakra stuff. Maybe even some 9th chakra stuff at play.

But yes, I use all these techniques at once. Agreed. It only takes a few seconds.

19 Likes

There’s a principle of “externalization” in some magical practices which would support your experience.

6 Likes

I said it clearly in my head, I visualized (to the best of my abilities lol… I can’t picture images in my head so don’t let it stop you.)

13 Likes

Not everyone can. Something like 1 out of 20 people can’t. And of the other 19 I bet 15 or so can only do it so-so. No I wouldn’t get caught up in anything like that either. As if there are “shoulds” or “have to’s”

3 Likes