The Solidifier

congratulations

4 Likes

I was able to trade for this field a couple of hours ago. I’m glad i was right about this.

I’m way more sensitive to audio fields and nft’s without even asking for anything. I feel a lot of things are shifting! I just let the Solidifier do its thing on me and surrender and allow it to the fullest. Incredible experience! Tingles all over my body and constantly feeling small electrical charges. The best is yet to come! :raised_hands:

A sense of adoration or worship overtakes me too… Difficult to explain

15 Likes

Wow, I am waiting for a sale to get this NFT since I have invested in some other NFTs and I am also using the Cone of Power and Woven World - Contentment every day. From all of your testimonies, it’s very tempting to get this NFT immediately :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:. Should I?

5 Likes

100% YES!

I ain’t exagerating, this field is like pure raw unbridled power!

You can’t miss it and if you do miss it there’s something wrong…
Sorry if i sound too ecstatic but this really is something else

12 Likes

I’m so glad you said that, I can visualize really well but it kind of spins out of control and other things that I don’t mean to be in there kind of pop up. I’m much better with speaking aloud to stay focused

4 Likes

Also, did anyone get the phantom app on their iPhone and was it easy to buy NFTs that way for you

2 Likes

I read somewhere in the past that it’s easier on pc

2 Likes

Well I don’t have an iPhone but it didn’t load when trying to claim the nft, so I claimed it on my pc. I do use the app though after claiming the nfts.

2 Likes

Ah I also have a Mac. I will consult with mr. YouTube

I use google chrome for Phantom/Salona. If i remember well it did 't work out on safari for me

I did it over Google extensions (on chrome), don’t know if that’s possible with mac though

It’s possible - I’ve heard chrome will destroy a Mac air but maybe I can uninstall it after lol

2 Likes

I mean Safari might work too, maybe try there first

1 Like

nah, remember there are ALOT of copies left so get it whenever you can.

just see if someone can manifest something you might be interested in the future so you can get ideas for when the time comes.

16 Likes

Someone who use this nft manifest me this nft for me please :joy:

17 Likes

Done. Just let me know when you got it.

17 Likes

Omg thanks :blush::heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I understand FUD and FOMO, but there should be a sense of urgency.

People say take your time, but I did that with Gumroad, and now the audios are all gone.

Even with other Sapien Shop NFT’s. Sure there are plenty of copies, but tomorrow’s uncertainty is today’s enemy.

Even with Panther,etc. all gone. And that being said, this is the most powerful NFT, rightfully so.

If you have the means, get the fields or this one in particular as soon as you can.

Do not delay.

14 Likes

What audios are gone? It looks like everything is still there

3 Likes

I have gone quite deep into my coffers to get products over the past few months and kept thinking maybe I was crazy for the urge to get fields, but I am so grateful for going over the edge. They are priceless and I know I’ll make it all back soon.

Many of the nfts and fields I was able to get I really wanted. It was serendipitous too.

11 Likes