The Solidifier

A good practice is to begin with things you already believe you can receive. This is the first and most important thing to focus on when manifesting.

Manifesting is the process of making your desires a reality by using your thoughts and feelings as fuel.

The first step in manifesting is to decide what you want out of life. After identifying your goal, choose one specific action to help you get there.

Financial Goals to Manifest

A new home.
More money or financial freedom.
A better job or a new career.
New ways of income streams.
Getting a promotion.

Social/Emotional Goals to Manifest

More quality time with your kids and/or spouse.
More free time to do what you love the most.
Deeper connections with the people you love.
New friends.
New relationship.

Physical Goals to Manifest

A healthier lifestyle.
Clear skin.
Healthier body.
More energy throughout the day.
Better sleep.

Mental Health Goals to Manifest

Getting rid of negative thoughts.
A positive attitude.
An attitude of gratitude.
Be more mindful.
Healthy self-esteem.

What Are The Easiest Things to Manifest?

A few positive thoughts.
An act of kindness.
A good night’s sleep.
A good vibe.
A deep talk.
A productive and energetic morning.
A text or a phone call.
A hug.
A gift.
Money.
An idea or a solution to your problem.
A nice meal.
A compliment.
A good experience or a night out.
A bouquet of flowers.

Source

Let’s build a list for each other :)

29 Likes

Mostly the muscles ones, etc. fitness oriented/medical.

Not that I need them thankfully due to some NFT projects, a silver lining as always.

But my point is, you don’t want to regret anything, especially with these gifts that have infinite potentials.

5 Likes

True, Im loaded in fields/ audios lol

The Solidifier is an NFT.

The Cone of Power is an audio field.

:grin:

4 Likes

Haha I’m down for this.

We can also share stacks, or names of NFT projects we feel that are best suited for making us attain us all these aspirations.

Looking back today, I realize how much I under valued all of Sapien Medicine creations man.

Maybe it’s because I have yet to do my shadow work,etc. been all talk with my “transformation” lol.

But just been so high strung, and when I get past all this deeply embedded clutter or outside matrix road blocks in life, myself personally, am really beginning to see how everything is there for me, and I mean everything I need to make it all happen (goals,etc.)

Just have to reprogram I guess, probably going to take some time off this week too in recalibrating.

Anyways would love also to share our backgrounds before Sapien Medicine.

Myself personally, I had so much pent up baggage from my past, the victim mentality having a vice grip on me.

Had being wronged and felt this injustice of such brainwashing by religion (although I am proud of something it’s done for me and don’t want to bash it entirely i.e. cultural benefits, language learning, some sort of moral compass, less vices,etc.)

Or even this societal upbringing of “western” mentality in how we treat one another as just a means to end.
Not even the west, really a whole worldwide shift, but that being said I’m done with letting the outside influence myself and others, because our core being is only defined by us, and that’s that.

But take it from some one who had so much cynicism with not just Sapien Medicine, but anything that was beneficial for me, I’m so grateful for this “enantiodromia” or 360 reversal in my worldview.

Or that “weltanschauung”.

It can be be troublesome at times, very frustrating when you are looking to remodify present circumstances, because like they say old habits die hard.

I could go on with all proverbs or what not. But again I will not let hatred against “evil” or baser vibrations consume me from those wire pullers, especially when they are not who I am really, and the blowback you get for becoming a monster fighting other monsters.

But every day I feel even more blessed to have this experience, because it’s the perfect balance between having it all still being unfulfilled, or not having anything and resentful for great change.

13 Likes

Jon, i’m not sure if you’re unaware, but you can still purchase the fields that were taken down by going through @SammyG, here.

Not to derail the thread.

9 Likes

:pleading_face: :orange_heart:

3 Likes

While everyone will have different manifestation needs and desires, this is a great list to start with!

Thanks for sharing @Zen :purple_heart:

2 Likes

That website is bringing back memories :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. I understand your feelings :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. When I read the NFT’s description, I knew immediately that I would have to buy this field.

7 Likes

Has anyone manifested money/finance with this NFT? I intend to use this NFT mainly for financial/money manifestation when I get it.

8 Likes

When I get this im gonna say “I get instant and permanent results from my “ultimate subliminal”(that’s gonna be the name of it)” and see what happens lmao

9 Likes

Is the Solidifier already sold out?

1 Like

no

2 Likes

Hello! I have a question that I hope you can solve for me :grinning:

Once you set your goal, is it necessary or would it be convenient to meditate on it every day?

Thank you :handshake: :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

From the reports above, it seems quite a number of our friends are having their successes without needing to think about (let alone, meditate) on their goals after setting an objective.

Only you can answer your question about what would be convenient for you.

If you already have the field, play around with it and see what works best for you.

16 Likes

I wonder if this can work on the somthing physical.

Like if u ask it to create brain cells, as vague as that sounds, what will the Nft do. Will it create a field to meet the demand or what?

Interesting field

2 Likes

And what about changing facial features?:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The Solidifier: Dang man but brain cells actually happen to be my limit, so sorry!

Just trust man, I know when I get this, limiting beliefs will creep up on me but gotta stay strong

8 Likes

Yeah but working with reality and working with the physical body.
I feel like are different things. Like if u ask for higher cheekbones how would it go about doing that.

Yeah I think I need to loop SLR.

I don’t think it’s not possible I just don’t know how it would do that.

2 Likes