The Solidifier

Always remember. To add ego dissolution. It’s much easier to detach and forget our manifestations

9 Likes

I think i read wrong, if you mean how would the field do that, well idk.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I wanted to know can I use soldifier to cure someone fom addiction problem?? Will there be any karmic consequences??

Any advice for someone who gets frequent intrusive thoughts, please?

I’m certain this would help greatly.

Set your intention on producing high quality thoughts / anchoring yourself to the present moment.

9 Likes

With so many I got in mind, I already forgot which is in the black hole at the moment :grin::sweat_smile:.

11 Likes

If you ask for their permission and they say yes there should be no karmic consequences.

7 Likes

Best way to describe this field…

Life becomes more of a game and you just got access to all the ‘cheat codes’ :joy:

Seriously. This thing is way too fun!

30 Likes

Consider it done, then :cowboy_hat_face: Thanks!!!

1 Like

Thank you, zen.

2 Likes

Wow!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Tell us more, please. What did you manifest with this one?

8 Likes

It works with the body and physical manifestations just fine

14 Likes

It truly can do almost anything…

So far I’ve used it to drastically boost my energy sensitivity (especially around nft mandalas)

Enhanced connection with servitors

integrating morphic fields with zero resistance

Making my energy body extremely robust so it never gets overwhelmed or drained

Mastering conceptual thinking

If you can think of it, it’s likely Solidifier can accomplish it :clap:t3::sparkles:

52 Likes

Could you please provide the script for each of these?

3 Likes

Just use present tense like others have said. The field is extremely smart and knows your intention, so don’t overthink it.

“my energy body is extremely robust and resistant to overwhelm “

“I am extremely energy sensitive and feel no resistance when connecting to nfts”

Say it 3x with your finger on the black hole. Worked within minutes for me.

Nfts felt as real and alive as anything else in this “world” lol

59 Likes

For those who want to manifest money, I recommend you do some foundation work first. Maybe manifest extensive financial knowledge, networking skills, discipline or anything else you feel would help prepare you for your blessings :+1:t5:

32 Likes

This is super helpful tip bro , am gonna try , really really appreciate it, thanks man :blush:

8 Likes

Awesome! i want all of that too.After i get some of the DM /Gumroad files from Sammy next paycheck THIS will be bought!

6 Likes

Should I buy this one or woven worlds milions?

Both.

5 Likes