The Solidifier

I have few questions

Is it audio or mandala?

Will i keep this nft in my venly wallet like the other community project nft , if i buy this?

2 Likes

Mandala. But you have to touch it in order to manifest.

Yes you keep it in your wallet. And print it. Much better when printed :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I believe this NFT uses a different blockchain than Venly. I believe that you’ll have to create a Solana wallet for this NFT. Solana wallets are slightly different than your Venly wallet, so you might want to read up about the Solana wallet, too.

6 Likes

Only mandala?

Yes, only mandala

These are the instructions:
For use as NFT owner, hold the idea or thought of what you would like to work on then place your thinger on the black hole. It will be actively worked on from that point on, if you wear it or not. To set a new goal, place your finger on it and say the word ‘clear’. The old one will be cleared and it is ready for a new one. Uses woven worlds, and a few newer ideas and concepts. It is meant to be used as a ‘manifestation’ item.

12 Likes

has anyone used the solidifier with the power cone?

I am using both. Not necessarily for the same things, but I am using both.

3 Likes

i wonder if it can be useful to listen to pc and work with solidifier at the same time …

4 Likes

I don’t know this NFT works to help out someone else other than the owner, but if I can get help, it is appreciated. Thank you

1 Like

Due to a series of unfortunate events involving hot coffee I haven’t owned a laptop for quite some time. It’s always been iPhone and IPad for these NFTs.

9 Likes

Will all these nfts available will be available to buy or trade in future like 4-5 years? Because I can buy any nft in about 4-5 years. I want to buy most of them.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. I love coffee and laptops-

Thank you for letting me know

2 Likes

It’s nice to have something to look forward to and to work towards, isn’t it?

2 Likes

Well… I just used Solidifier to shield and cleanse a friend from nasty entities who’ve been bugging him. He’s been doing occult stuff and got a little in over his head and has had a hard time getting clear, so I’m trying it out. Should have included the instruction that he finds the information that will help him in the future as he’s a bit particular about who he’ll listen to.

I’ll be back to my own selfish ends shortly, not gonna make a habit of this. :smiling_imp:

16 Likes

Let us know how it worked out.

4 Likes

Guys share you experience with this nft.
My experience is: I’m trying to manifest attractive face from this, today my sister and mother told my skin looks very clear and good. I bought this nft yesterday and today I felt very attractive and handsome like my face is very attractive, it’s been very long I felt this.

7 Likes

And guys, actually what should I think when placing hand in hole? Like should I only think about certain part of my face being attractive like attractive eyes, or I just imagine my face being attractive version of myself?

What do you want?

Do you want only your eyes to be attractive? Or your whole face? Or your whole appearance?

How will you feel when you have whatever it is you want? How will you know when you have what you want? Think about those things.

2 Likes

I want overall face attractive, what I meant is It is better to start with single parts like first manifesting attractive eyes, then attractive nose like that or overall face same time.

1 Like

Then what’s keeping you from thinking about this?

I’m not being difficult here. Your question is sort of like asking a bunch of artists, “How do I paint a landscape?” I might suggest to you that you block out the overall elements of your painting in broad, indistinct strokes. Another might tell you to start in one corner and paint with as much fine detail as you can muster. Yet another might tell you to mix your colors first so that they will all be harmonious in your painting, etc. And we’d all be “right.” IOW, these are all ways of successfully painting a painting.

There is no “better” here. It’s whatever you can do that gets you the results you’re wanting. YOU are the one who gets to choose what’s “better”…for you.

12 Likes