The Solidifier

If someone can answer this question :pray: I Just bought this. Am I supposed to receive it straight away through email like other digital products? Or is there a bit of a wait time? Confused

3 Likes

There might be some delay… It’s usually third in a series of automatic emails for me, but it shouldn’t take too long.

1 Like

Have a deal going through with some crypto whales for Sapien Medicine.

Wish me luck everyone. :pray:

11 Likes

Luck.

2 Likes

Okay, used Cone of Power and the Solidifier towards parallel targets last night. I set the Solidifier to “manifest all of my Sigils in the fastest, easiest, best possible way.” then used the Cone of Power with my standard Sigil launching protocol, a variant on old school chaos magic style Sigil launching involving lots of wires and thrilling head gear.

Interesting to compare and contrast the Solidifier to Cone of Power. Generally I think I prefer NFTs to Audio Fields. NFTs take less time/attention to use than Audio Fields, although I only own Solidifier and the Eternal. Specifically with the Solidifier I follow the instructions, I place my thumb on the image of the black hole, state my intention and it does it’s thing. With Cone of Power I listen, and then focus on my intention the whole time. It’s a short track, so this isn’t tough, but it does take time/attention and I’m not set up to do it on the fly like on the train during my commute, etc. However I am also averaging about 3 to 4 usages of CoP a day, vs 1 usage of Solidifier a day or even longer as I set it to work on something. I may have misunderstood something about Solidifier but my general impression is that the longer I set it to work on a specific thing to be manifested the more momentum towards that goal it will build until it’s done. Versus CoP, which is use it and it puts it out there “one and done.” Maybe Solidifier can be used in the same way?

Okay, that’s what I’ve got this morning.

14 Likes

555ca3f972ccb9faa88683a1e2c316eb

3 Likes

[emphasis mine]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Amazing amazing amazing.

Testimonial 7/20

I had set an intention to supercharge my connection to my higher self, have a strong pull to the inner voice…

I sat there with it for 3-4 minutes then went about my day…
On my way to the track back from work I had this feeling / voice speak to me… And this is when I played my covid playlist… If you see what’s next in my manifestation you’ll see how this helped me, it was so out of nowhere but I didn’t questioned it.

I was speaking to another member in here in regard to the higher self nft and for the first time I was called towards it.

I went ahead and made an offer for it and I woke up to a message from another member willing to trade.

Another testimonial 7/22

Friday I found out my mother tested positive for Covid. She was having body aches and was extremely cold despite the 90°+ weather we’ve been getting…

Around 5:45 pm I went a head and clear my other intention and focused on her being completely healed from the virus, feeling well… I informed her and she said alright… “Go get me x”

Saturday morning came around and I was speaking to her and asked how she was feeling and said MUCH better today, she was speaking strongly with lots of energy. No fever or body aches at all. Back to normal.

I was first informed of her symptoms on Thursday…

58 Likes

He seems to have stabilized and is taking responsibility for his own protection and energetic hygiene.

13 Likes

@Zen That’s really good. Thanks for sharing your successes! Glad to hear that your mom is feeling better. :tada:

1 Like

That’s great to hear it worked. The Solidifier is pretty amazing.

4 Likes

How many copies left for this one?

2 Likes

999 my friend

10 Likes

wow, This one hurt, Failed to achieve a goal but still keeping my hopes up and trust. Goal had to do with an exam score, didn’t expect a 100 but wanted high 90s. I mean I studied my ass off for this exam, rip.

11 Likes

So it don’t actually manifested?

2 Likes

No it did not

3 Likes

Well, as a first order or giving an update, I can’t quite say whether the Tuaoi crystal has had an impact on my hair. It does seem, however, that the solidifier has put me on a pathway that allowed me to acquire quite a few healing/regenerating NFTs/fields.

And, with that, My hair does seem to be improving. I’ve done a little bit of on/off testing by clearing the solidifier and it seems that the solidifier itself has had a direct impact on decreasing immediate hairfall.

—I do think it could be said with force, though, that the Solidifier does bring things/opportunities your way to accomplish the task you set for it.

But I think that this was successful mostly because it depended on the very responsive dynamics of the energy here. It’s probably a longer or more hit-and-miss process for bigger changes in the world.

17 Likes

Btw. What happens if the manifestations already manifested in real life. Does that mean the intention is gone from the black hole? Or it keep going? And it multiple the manifestations? So that you receive more and more?

4 Likes

Sounds like you have an experiment to do :eyes:

Yes gonna manifest whole McDonald with its factory :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes