The Solidifier

Yes, Ma’am :) we can all use it just how 3 letter entities and certain industries hire energy workers to protect/obscure information and promote mass fame of certain artist… and then stop once they stop producing for them etc etc.

The Sapien community should come together and use the these together… there’s strength in numbers.

edit: let me clarify I was suggesting anyone who has this to set that intention… not that i know someone close who has won…

atleast not yet :slight_smile:

16 Likes

@Zen Ohhh I see. I thought you meant someone ACTUALLY did win using the Solidifier.

You are speaking about pooling our resources and sending the same intention together.

I’d be down for that.

8 Likes

Thanks for clarifying that!

5 Likes

You know, there are some who would point out that simply waking up this morning is “winning the mega millions.”

I’ll confess that I’m not (yet) in the vibrational vicinity of that idea. At this moment, it seems a little too “airy fairy” to me. But I can easily believe that simply waking up this morning is my necessary first step to winning the mega millions (cuz I don’t live in a place where dead people can buy tickets or win the mega millions :rofl: ).

8 Likes

Hello dear
you are right… we are sorry… hubby was joking when he said it is your fault… he has promised no more emojis to me but he should have added :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: for yours

3 Likes

this experience for you… has it only worked when the tag is next to you…

1 Like

Yes, when sleeping to it at night.

I use the black hole energy itself to void out my mind and thoughts and for meditational purposes whether related to the goal or not.

I have found the “shadow work” aspect that is brought up a couple posts earlier to be easier done with the energy already existing in the image; the surroundings of the black hole, etc.

13 Likes

Anybody know how many are left?

There’s a total of 1100 copies
It’s been out for a monthish
I think there’s enough for a while

2 Likes

I think about 1000 are left

Was mentioned before by zen

3 Likes

When i meditate to this, its like i get ported to this search if knowledge for the universe, outer space stuff, even beings from other planets

7 Likes

Hmm.

Future target “I know how best to use the Solidifier.” :thinking:

16 Likes

Now that ^
That’s a good one

Im gonna use that soon lol

6 Likes

I’m really considering merging with the Solidifier’s black hole!!! :raised_hands:

Wish me luck! :upside_down_face:

19 Likes

Good luck :wink:

2 Likes

in what way? I did not understand

1 Like

I think it already does this. Like a archetype of a boack hole. As Captain can connect to the mist pure, original source of the energy. Theres black holes out there being the size of over 500 earths, imagine embodying and harnessing its full power

7 Likes

After a week of being a “superb employee” and getting accolades from my boss and clients I’ve reprogrammed the Solidifier so that we win the office pool lottery. :sunglasses:

19 Likes

I dunno there is something profoundly calming staring into this image. I am seriously considering getting this printed for my living room…

22 Likes

And all we see are the bottoms of his feet, as he gets pulled into an exciting cosmic adventure . . .

8 Likes