The Solidifier

which goal is important for you right this moment.

2 Likes

To get a B or higher in the anatomy class since A didn’t work for me, even than I don’t think I will get admission, my gpa is 3.6, which is prob isn’t ideal either

Set your priorities right :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Goal set to 'I am in the Nursing Program at [college name], we shall see

3 Likes

I forgot to add, set your solidifier for your MAIN GOAL (which i think is the Nursing Program) then hide it

3 Likes

I think its best , if you can , go to that college building /area if they are wearing a uniform take note of that, take note of the area, rooms, then make your imagination that you are THERE(studying?) then set that for the Solidifier, would be more powerful

2 Likes

done

3 Likes

@anon36260187 Important point ^^. Visualize being there already and then state your goal.

2 Likes

“Solidifier give me all of the benefits of doing all the best affirmations daily that best align to my goals with out me actually having to do them daily.”

11 Likes

Genius :flushed:

1 Like

Why do you say “then hide it”?

Does it work for you?

So that he wouldnt be tempted to use it and lose momentum

2 Likes

Play your corpus spiritus deck on top of the solidifier

Or put your phone that plays the audios on top of the solidifier

Or if you have a really big printing machine
Put yourself on top of the solidifier

Solid

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

I want to try or maybe i tried dont remember now ,sitting meditating on the energy booster from Patreon for manifestations :joy:

4 Likes

Ok. I get it.

I asked because I read on this thread that looking at solidifier could help (some people said that the solidifier emits some energies…) and even putting it under the pillow as sleeping.

Oye lucky lucky hoy
Tin lucky lucky hoy. Kidaan yaaro? Long time no talk; hope all is well!

And yo lucky if you do end up sitting on top of it
Be careful not to fall in :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Oye Violette, All good yaaro.

hanging somewhere in between :joy: :joy:

Will catch up in DMs :stuck_out_tongue:
otherwise, someone will press that flag button for derailing thread…lol

2 Likes

Could you give examples of how you use affirmations together with a hardener?

I think this needs to be printed too? I can’t even manifest easy things with this without printing it.
Maybe will try after printing it.

Got rid of a habit that I’d been dealing with for years in a day with this :muscle:t5: Haven’t cleared it yet and the results keep getting better

21 Likes