The Sound Weave - Website

Do we have a choice of where to put these NFT’s ?
I’d like to know before I buy the Monk NFT.

3 Likes

you mean wallet wise?

no

9 Likes

i feel like this store was long overdue
really really nice to see

3 Likes

can it be just regular tracks and so?

Messaged my friend about it

1 Like

I can’t create the NFT, I purchased The Warrior Monk.
Sound Weave send a link to open the phantom app but nothing happens.

4 Likes

@Unbreakable - use the “manually link” option. The phantom wallet is super finicky, so manually seems to be the only way to get it to work.

Also, I see Brandon, the founder of Phantom now and then when I play golf, and we exchange some hellos. So, if you guys have feedback for their app or something, let me know and I will pass them on to Brandon. He is a pretty driven bloke, so I am sure he will want to act on constructive feedback.

18 Likes

Hm I have Mindzoom. I create my own personal subs sometimes. Perhaps I shall create some for here.

3 Likes

I have it too, it’s good.
You can create subs easily and even add them binaural tones.

2 Likes

Yeah very convenient easy to use app!

Where can I find the manual link?

1 Like

Click “Claim Your NFT”…then hit “Connect Existing Wallet”…then hit “Add Manually”…and copy and paste the address in then click “Connect Wallet”.

1 Like

Wierd, I don’t have those options after hitting clicking on claim your NTF.
I will contact with The Sound Weave.

The problem is in mobile view, in desktop I see it now.

5 Likes

hi @Gnosticmedic27 sorry but what exactly do we put in there?

1 Like

What I had to do was download the Phantom app on my phone to create the wallet and copy and paste the wallet address from the top by hitting “wallet 1” and it automatically copies to clipboard…then I pasted it into email and emailed the address to myself so I could go on my computer and copy and paste it to connect.

why not?
of course it can be

7 Likes

Perfect :muscle::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey Dream :crescent_moon:

Can you please add other payment methods such as mastercard and visa to buy.
it costs about 700 usd to create paypal from pakistan.

1 Like

For me there is only option to pay via paypal.

2 Likes

How about when you click “pay now”? Will you get directed to the PayPal page? Because if so, there should then be the option on the very bottom to pay with debit or credit card. It seems that PayPal is the faciliator still, so it takes care of it all, but you don’t actually need to open an account there necessarily to get the payment done if you use credit/debit card.

But make sure that, if you click “pay now”, you hadn’t yet entered any payment information earlier, or else, it could charge you by clicking that.

2 Likes