The Sun MC

According to Astrocartography, Planets on your MC line (Medium Coeli, Latin for highest point) influence your career, reputation, and status. It represents your public image and the face you want to project to the world. On the sun/MC line, you can attract fame in almost any field because it puts you in the spotlight.

You may become more confident about your goals and aspirations following an experience under a Sun Line.

The Sun in astrology is about asserting your ‘self’, and bringing you into alignment with your true philosophies.

Generally, Sun Lines are said to have a positive effect, we’re said to be more at ease, positive and uplifted. It might feel as if things are going your way and could generally a very nice place to be! The energies of the line will help you to fully express your personality, your being and the get recognition.

Celebrities have often found ,moving to a place where their sun sign is in MC give them the most opportunity for success, in fact their are very high priced cartographers who offer this service.

With this, you can carry it with you and benefit from its effects.

64 Likes

100 copies.

11 Likes

yummy

3 Likes

That sounds pretty awesome :pray:

1 Like

any feedback/experiences with this one?

thanks in advance :pray:

Dear friends of the forum, I would like if you would allow me to know what is the difference between this wonderful field created by our captain and the one on the path of the chosen one, please I would appreciate your enormous knowledge and contribution in this regard, it calls my attention a lot.

PS: I have already bought the journey of cholsen while ago, I searched for content in networks and it made me more notorious even for the algorithm of a social network and I have been blessed with some job opportunities, I would like to know how this product works in differentiating it in particular from the path of the chosen one.

Thank you very much Thank you Thank you! :pray::pray::pray::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

84 left so 16 have been sold.

Sounds good but a lot of NFTs to choose from. Anyone got updates to share?

I’ve been eyeing this for a while now. Anyone have any testimonials for this?

1 Like

Audio added!

9 Likes

may i pleace recieve a link?

Any reviews here? Would this be helpful if you have one of the larger Astrology NFT’s (Alchemical Astrology or Astrological Beast)

1 Like

I got this the other night, this went super under the radar imo. It feels like your being put back into “alignment” with a natural state, which will fix a lot of issues on its own

12 Likes

Since the wonderful music has been added (3months consistent listening),
the profound effects of El Sol has boosted its power.
Being the lord of my rising sign makes me more connected to it
(doesn’t have to be yours, just my experience).

So far, these are the most notable experiences of this fantastic field:

:high_brightness: They say Sun represents masculine connection,
when I play this a couple times, I always get easily
the support from guys, as if they tend to get
pulled like moths to a flame, but giving genuine help.

:high_brightness:Symbolism through abundance of sunny disposition
and summer vibes. Auto uplift feeling! Palpable.
That inner smile and obviously outer; people call me, ‘Smiley face.’

:high_brightness: I’ve never been so enthusiastic with life aspirations and
have unstoppable drive in pursuit of my goals.
As if being endowed the ability to conquer anything
I set my mind to. Almost similar to Resilience- Antifragile.

:high_brightness:Most importantly, it is bringing the mission to realise my own
worth, strong and sure of myself, despite circumstances.

Exciting times ahead, more to uncover in terms of career or endeavours.
Truly thankful for this! :pray:t4:

24 Likes

Can someone please help explain this to me.
I have Sun in Cancer and MC in Scorpio.
Would this field help me express my Sun in Cancer or “put” my Sun in Scorpio so that I can express Scorpio personality? :pray:

2 Likes

I absolutely feel this as a true and through- Sun-expression of self in it’s pure form of unity, way beyond the astrocartographic lines soloed out. Have you checked your astrocartography-chart? - and used this information in combination what your Sun and MC lines tell of your regular (/ draconic) natal chart(s), and what your Sun of self intuitively wants to express through your being? The title of the NFT, hints (at least for myself) as the “microphone conductor”, or rather, Master of Ceremony-influence through and to self, the emcee of your own stage being your own domain; the world is yours, and it is not just heard but admiringly listened to…
it’s Illmatic :fire:
:microphone:

For self, the astrocartography was quite magical to see, and make sense of… still so, accordingly. For example, on the first glance, the (astrocartographic) Sun IC is exactly aligning Alexandria, while Jupiter MC aligns on point with Luxor, sided within the same degree each by Uranus and Neptune’s IC-lines along the Nile.

I previously shared the collage together with Black Sun, by the equilibrium between their (non-existing) ends. By inverting the phase and perception of Black Sun, I think alot can be told about The Sun MC, and through the inversion of this voided lens, in reference to black hole-/white hole-theory, they really prepare and make way for each other’s whole as the continous seeding; sprouting, or;
sort of a self-insemination of, as by, the pruned expression of self;
Gardener of the Sun, as the Sun gardens the Gardens.

7 Likes

I’ve been learning about the MC (Medium Coeli) today and remembered that Dream made this field here.

This field sounds like a major astrological life hack and according my understanding, this puts you energetically into a place where your Sun would be placed in your MC for as long as your carry the NFT mandala with you.

Which makes me wonder why there aren’t more people using and commenting on this?

Interesting info that I found and which helped me to finally understand what this field actually does:

“When delineating your MC, we look not only at the sign it’s in but any planets that are interacting closely with it. For instance, if you have the confident sun conjunct your MC — meaning it falls within about eight degrees plus or minus the degrees of your MC — your core identity is very much linked up with your achievements and long-term goals. You probably also have a great chance of shining in a very public way in your life. This is the mark of celebrity; it’s no wonder Paul McCartney and J.Lo both have sun conjunct MC. (Interestingly, both also have Mercury conjunct MC, meaning they were both born to communicate and express themselves in a very public way).”
(Source)

I also discovered why I pretty much hated every job I ever had, and this is due to my Saturn being in Opposition to my MC, and at the same time Chiron being directly in MC… :scream: :roll_eyes:
I mean, I succeeded anyways, but it came at cost of negative emotions and frustration…

So now, it is all about healing and integrating Saturn and Chiron for me…

Also here are some AI generated pics for you of Sailor Moon with Sun in MC :grin::

3 Likes

List of famous people with Sun in MC:

From what I understand this doesn’t put your natal sun conjunct MC but rather this gives you the effect of living in an area that falls on your own “Sun MC” line. In other words it’s an astrocartographical concept at play here

You can see where this line is for yourself by looking it up on an astrocartography map, but with this field now you don’t have to move to a city that falls on that line to get the beneficial effects of living there

4 Likes

Oh, I think I missed the astrocartography part.
Didn’t even knew that such a thing exists.
Thank you, I will check it out.

2 Likes

Okay, thanks to your comment I just learned a whole lot about astrology again and about myself :slight_smile:

So, my Sun MC line goes straight through the Atlantic Ocean and only touches Greenland for a little bit. Which means there is no way for me to relocate there, unless I am willing to live on a floating ship lol.
So this field here, for the Sun MC location, is my best option then :sparkles:

And for my Jupiter MC line I would need to move to Rio De Janeiro or Sao Paolo :thinking:

The line that I am living next to the most is the IC Pluto line, which stands for an internal focus on “transformation, power, death, and rebirth could require you to burn it all down and start again”.
This makes sense, since this is the process I’ve been going through my whole life so far…

The next AC line is at least 2000 km away from me, which means I am very much free from the influence of having to wear any masks and can just be my authentic self.

2 Likes