🏊 The Swimmer (Private specialized project)

11 Likes

that isn’t Amber Heard right?

14 Likes

Are you talking about the actress?
I don’t know.

I know one thing that the Captain recreated the atmosphere of the Baltic region, the fresh healing sea air, which seems to feel the healing energy of amber. This theme was brought up in the project The Scorpion

Prem lol

10 Likes

:joy: :joy:

:swimming_woman:

6 Likes

nevermind

he hit the spot :)

2 Likes

Lol i just seen the pciture lol. Thats why he said it okay. not because what she done. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I was looking into the Bajau variants as well. Nice!

Amazing work, any chance Moken Tribe Underwater vision was added as well?

Anyways, awesome project : )

4 Likes

I don’t know, honestly.
If it’s added, it’s a nice bonus from the Captain lol

it’s a very concrete systematized specific sports and therapeutic project, with very advanced functionality

From the reviews

i played this a lot yesterday ( i forgot it was still playing :sweat_smile:)!
i went to bed and slept within few minutes, felt physically tired, so good!
i am so thankful for this and when i read through the pdf and i saw flat feet…this is the only problem i started to develop from my mini trampoline!
i was exited for this nft and then the happy feeling when Captain Nemo announced:
THE POOL IS OPEN NOW
a song startet in my head and stuck there in the middle of the rush hour on my way home, i flew the stairs up to the fifth floor like a … warrior athlete :muscle:… all happy and feeling so privileged!
the mermaid is so cute and makes the a perfect complement to the fairy queen and the warrior athlete!

10 Likes

Original image:

https://single.infura-ipfs.io/ipfs/QmfLRWx8TqnhpRdiijkoKazucWzXA1zRatuBDgNPbiRLgL

9 Likes

69faf7fdd0d4eea3506517745fd71203

9 Likes

thank you!

4 Likes

When I was audio yesterday, I could feel the bones in my chest moving🙏

5 Likes

swimming is one of the best, ecological ways to workout the whole body and muscles, it happens very harmoniously and correctly in terms of biomechanics, it is the best “gym”. That’s why this system was chosen

but it’s also a holistic therapeutic project, also aimed at correcting the musculoskeletal system

also, be realistic - use easy exercise at home to treat your scoliosis. I’m sure you can find visual examples on youtube

8 Likes

:wink: no problem

4 Likes

is it a automated swimming exercise too?

3 Likes

Yes, absolutely.
The original name of the project was “automated swimming”.

There’s a lot more to this project than just “automatic swimming.”

water magic, restoring water balance in the body, ect
and friendship with Mermaid. :laughing:

the water aspect also perfectly stabilizes the emotional sphere of the user (from feedback in personal correspondence)

10 Likes

Thank you very much Ugnis!

Does it have Audio and Mandala?

Are there any copies left?

3 Likes

Yes. Lately, we’ve been asking for double sets all the time.

I personally don’t have any more extra copies.
but you can check out the sales thread :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes