The thing about 'Entities' & Curses

I mean negative emotions caused by events that my body and mind deemed traumatic, and they linger in the background from time to time.

So when you say this are you meaning that instead of fearing or ignoring it, to see the relationship a different way? What if you simply don’t see another way to see the thing other than negative? Like the event/thing was just not good, and seeing it another way makes it almost like your justifying what happened by giving it your approval?
It’s like that thing traumatized you to where part of yourself kinda logged out, for a lack of better words, and trying to retrieve this part of yourself which is inherently pure, but was tainted by the negativity, it’s like trying to get something out of a tight hole.

By this I basically meant that what you focus on grows, which is what originally brought me to the idea that focusing on your negatives and shadow side may just manifest more of that?

I think in law of assumption this can be called your self concept which is the story you have created, like the character that you experience life through.

For me it feels like someone forcing you to see these terrible things, almost like your strapped to a chair and it’s like you’re being tortured because your reliving the experience that traumatized you.

Which removes then energetic “charge” that would be necessary to manifest the negative situation? Kinda like putting out a fire?

What if this something that happened to you, feels so wrong and unjustifiable? What if it just simply isn’t ok? How do you go about healing it? Through forgiveness? One thing that I think about is that you wouldn’t ever go through something you can’t overcome

And this can all be done through simple silent observation? When you do healing practices, is that observation?
I can observe many things, like the negative feelings when they come up, I sometimes ask myself what if questions, like “what if it isn’t really that bad”, or “what if this is turning out just how I wanted?” Does this still count as observation, or is this a healthy way to change your relationship with the thing?

but I just feel the compulsion or conviction to do something to change this negative thing, I feel restless until I oppose it, and that works, but it feels like it’s only a matter of time until I have to fight again. I feel like I have to fight.
^^^ I wrote this at first, then I thought to myself “that sounds like a victims mindset” I know that I’m more than capable to do exactly what is needed. I’ll keep that there just for some extra information though.

Would it be like: a thought or emotion comes up, and you simple stay as the observing presence until that feeling naturally dissipates, and over again until it’s gone?

Can I then do the mental work (visualization, affirmations etc) to change the event and experience it’s polar opposite which is the desirable version? When I think about doing that, I get a feeling of forgiveness and compassion towards the event/thing. Is this good?

I’m sorry but could you please remind me of this? I sadly forgot, sorry about that.

What could possibly be useful about constantly dwelling on these things that you obviously don’t like?

1 Like

You described for me (thank you) “negative emotions” (I understood that). But you didn’t describe what you meant by “dealing with.”

I’m going to recommend that you get into a habit of replacing the ideas of “positive” and “negative” with the ideas of “wanted (by me)” and “unwanted (by me),” which is what most people are meaning when they talk about “positive” and “negative.” This sort of replacement will help you with what you’re asking about (and I’ll mention some ways it’ll help in a moment).

That’s fine, and understandable even, because you haven’t yet practiced yourself into ways of seeing that differently. But that doesn’t mean you don’t have the ability to do it. It just means you haven’t yet practiced yourself into this new way.

It’s like when you were learning how to walk. Just because you had always crawled before, that didn’t mean you didn’t have the ability to walk. You had feet and legs and the muscles and systems to control them. You just had to practice yourself into using all that you already had so that you were able to walk…which you did!

There is always a different way of seeing everything, whether you’ve discovered that different way for yourself or not. And the mere existence of the countless numbers of psychologists, psychiatrists, analysts, counselors, shrinks, therapists, social workers, coaches and whathaveyou that exist right now throughout our planet have to be some evidence of the truth behind that bold-faced assertion of mine. Now, I’m not saying that you have to use any of those professionals (although sometimes it can be of great benefit to have a guide on your journey). Whether you go it alone or you have some help (just like you might have used the help of holding onto furniture or a more stable adult when you were learning to walk), always keep in mind that, with everything in life, there’s always a different way of seeing everything. And you must believe this in some parts of your life or you wouldn’t be here on a forum such as this where we see things very differently than the great majority of the world.

IME, I’ve seen two biggest stumbling block (to carry on with my “learning to walk example” :slightly_smiling_face: ) that trips people up when they are first practicing their skills. The first is that they look at their “thing” as a single unit, when it’s really a combination of subunits or of aspects. (I’m going to switch analogies on you here! hehe) It’s like a big whacking steak. No matter how beautifully it’s cooked and how much you might like steak, if you look at it as one single unit and try to cram it all in your mouth at once, you’re going to have a harder time of enjoying than when you cut it down into smaller, manageable, bite-sized pieces that you can comfortably and enjoyably work through that big whacking steak.

The second stumbling block (and this is far more common, and sort of similar to the first) is that people try to reach too far. They want to try and go from “this thing is AWFUL!!!” to “this thing is good,” all in a single step. (Yep, we’re back to the “baby walking” analogy again! :slightly_smiling_face: ) But that’s not how any of us move about our planets. We don’t live in Star Trek. There are no transporters. We can’t “beam” from where we are (“AWFUL!!!”) to where we want to be (“good”).

When we want to get anywhere in this world, we make progressive shifts from where we are towards we want to be. We learned this even before we learned how to walk. And as we were learning how to walk, we learned the value of starting off with small shifts (perhaps of the weight from one side to the other or a shift of our foot a quarter-inch in front of us, etc.) towards where we wanted to go and, in time, we found that we can do bigger and bigger shifts for ourselves. The morale from this stumbling block: don’t try to reach alllllll the way over to making that old thing “good.” Start by aiming for finding ways to look at it so that it was, truly, “a little less negative.” Sometimes, we have to talk ourselves in off of a ledge before we can start to–effectively–leave the building, you see?

So far, this all has been hypothetical (which I don’t like because I find it to be unhelpful), so let’s put some of this into practice. For example (and this is NOT a criticism, simply an illustration):

Although this is a common way of talking in the languages that I know, this here is a big whacking “steak.” Just because this is a common way of talking and that all the people around us may talk like this doesn’t it make it helpful to us.

If this were my “steak ,” the first thing I’d want to do is to start cutting it down to size. Now, just like with an actual steak irl, there are many, many different ways and strategies we could use to cut down our mental “steaks.” (And that discussion is beyond the scope of a forum post or even the scope of this forum.) Play with it, and I’m emphasizing that attitude of play there. Start off with an attitude of a treasure hunt, because there is treasure to be found there–in a very real sense–for you and by you!

I understand what you’re meaning here. And a lot of people would join you in this idea.

But you (and, again, I say this with NO criticism) are posting that in a thread where we’ve been discussing (and let me break this down, so you can follow along):

• “entities” & curses,
  • how those “entities” might be human constructs or creations,
  • how those curses might be placed even without the curser’s conscious awareness,
  • how our own traumas (and–to me, more importantly–how our replay and active habits of vibration from those traumas) make us more susceptible to these “entities” & curses

on a forum where we elsewhere discuss:

• the chemical consequences of our energetic vibration on our physical bodies and
  • the role of our “lower” vibration plays in many diseases and
  • the contribution that our individual vibration plays in this world and the galaxies beyond.

When you look at your statement in that context, don’t you want to say, “Huh?” Doesn’t your logic make you want to start questioning your notion of giving it approval? Because that’s something you’re adding to this discussion. We’ve been talking about healing YOURSELF, for YOURSELF. “Approval” isn’t a factor here. In fact, your “approval” probably wasn’t a factor at that time. IOW, it’s likely that your “thing” happened in spite of your lack of approval.

So (and all of that–and what follows–is me giving you an example of seeing something in a different way), what you’re sort of saying to us is “I’m using my notion of ‘approval’ as my reason to give myself ‘vibrational poison’.” Now, you have the total freedom, sovereignty and power to choose to do that. You do. This is like taking poison yourself and hoping that something or someone else will die. Poison doesn’t work like that.

And at that time, knowing what you knew at that time then, this was the smartest, wisest decision that you could make for yourself back then. Good for you! And that was a helpful decision for you back then.

Since then, though, time has moved on and as time has moved on, you’ve learned more things. You know more now, so you are now able to make different choices for yourself now. You can choose to do something other than kinda log out, if that’s what you want. (Your call.)

What do you want? Do you want to leave this part abandoned, alone or separate? Do you want the rest of “you” to be fragmented or “broken,” if you will? (In quotes, because I don’t believe anyone is ever broken.) What do you want? Again, your call. YOU get to choose.

That’s wonderfully poetic but are you seeing the contradiction there? How nothing can be “pure” and “tainted” at the same time?

This brings to me to another helpful tip. I’ve found it’s really helpful to do the type of shifting that I’ve been talking about in writing (ideally, handwriting, but in writing nonetheless). Writing fixes our fleeting, poetic ideas onto paper or screen, much like a lepidopterist fixes their specimens onto cardboard so that they can examine the specimens.

I understand. The important thing (to me) is that you CAN get something out of a tight hole, if that’s what you want.

I understand. I think the truth is much broader than that popular meme.

I understand that that’s your current way of looking at this method. But, in reality, no one’s strapping you to anything. And I’m not saying this to try and get you to do something you don’t want to do. I’m saying this in the context of your question about “seeing this thing in ways other than negative.” No one’s strapping you to anything. There mayn’t even be a chair involved. And if you were to do it, it would be your CHOICE.

You’re free to look at this however you want and to tell whatever story you want. However you look at this or whatever story you tell about this will affect your experiences and your results, both of those I’d call your “manifestations.” Here too, you get to choose. Your call.

I’m going to suggest that, on some level, you’re already reliving that experience, if only that part that you logged off/split off. You see, when you split that part of you off, the rest of you went on to live the part of your life which followed, but you probably didn’t bring along that part that you split off. In all likelihood, that part of you doesn’t even know that that old experience has ended.

And even referencing it–if only by the general title of “that event”–directs your mind to it, activating it, taking another (teeny) dose of that poison.

What’s worse? Reliving it in a controlled manner (with or without qualified support) for a finite period of time with the intention of lessening and lessening the dose of poison so that you’ll be finally be free of it? Or a lifetime (or more, if you believe in karma) of microdosing (or more) on your poison? Your call, your CHOICE. No one can make that decision for you.

Exactly. (And doesn’t the fact that you came up with the metaphor of a fire suggest to you what this experience is doing to you?)

Then you have more shifting–and relief–available to you.

And you brought this question up at the perfect time. There’s relief to be felt as you’re doing the healing shifts (regardless of which methodology you choose) we’ve been talking about, just like there’s relief when you put out a fire.

I love this! Because, in a few brief words, you’ve demonstrated for yourself the two stumbling blocks that I was talking about.

Here, “just not ok” is another big whacking steak. You’ve got a whole bunch of ideas of why you are labeling this in this way and you believe you will have certain benefits from this label of yours. These ideas and beliefs might be the first “cuts” you’re making into your big whacking steak. You might then want to cut those pieces into even smaller pieces and so on, until you have your smaller, more manageable, bite-sized pieces you can soothe shift and heal.

And trying to move from “just not okay” to “forgiveness” is, to me, that trying to “beam” oneself from Point A to Point B in a world that’s not Star Trek. No wonder it seems so unfathomable, right?

There are tons of healing practices. And it’s my opinion that the reason why there are so many healing practices is that some are better-suited for certain aspects of the human experiences whilst others are better-suited for other aspects.

But if you have something that’s that troubling to you, that isn’t being addressed by the fields we have, doesn’t it make sense to find a trained professional to be your guide and support you on your journey? After all, you wouldn’t try to give yourself home brain surgery whilst learning brain surgery by watching YouTube clips, would you?

And here’s the thing that almost all of us do: we learn a new technique–maybe it’s from a brief description such a forum post like this or we read a book or we go to a 7-day “intensive” workshop. And then we try our new technique with our baby legs (Yep, I went back there again) on The Biggest Hairiest Most Troubling ISSUE of our lives. That’s like throwing algebra problems at first graders. That doesn’t help to build a history of success.

You’re asking me questions about “just simply observe.” That was a suggestion made to you by another forum friend. I’m not a personal fan of that method. As you can tell, my preferred method is more interactive than “just simply observe.” And I’ve taken this thread farther off-topic than I would like. So, I’ll let the fans of that method answer your questions more expertly than I.

Check your PMs. (And I’m saddened, too.)

1 Like

The easiest and fastest way to ascend for most people ist thru devotion, using emotion as a way to grow, you need to put something above you, so that the tiny personality that you created for yourself dissolves. With it all the shadows fears doubts will disappear, but it does not even matter because you dont matter anymore, oh the blissfull way of abandon, by dissolving you are becoming bigger not by growing with this or that, but you cannot fake it, you cannot keep parts of yourself and be a devotee, that would be pretending, outsmarting the universe/creator wont happen.

Other way would be to increase your awarenness and burn the bullshit that youve self created to ashes, seeing the reality the way it is, pure clarity, you would need a lot of energy otherwise your ability to see will be diminished. That yourney you can start by disidentification with your mind and body.
Suggestions only if you are walking the path and want real transformation, otherwise you can use the other suggestions and repair bits and pieces and still long for something more.

Forgot to write 2 other ways that is of Karma and Kriya, Karma being in service to others, Kriya would be energy work and that is something similar what this being is offering us here.

8 Likes

:point_down:

Looping this field for several hours every day. It is also free.

5 Likes

I always wanted tattoos but everytime I was rdy for it something bad happened that prevented me from getting it and always took it as a sign not to get one.

Not sure if its portal for entities can get through or something but I still want/ scared at same time. Idk

Since you quoted me I’ll reply.

Don’t get one, because there’s just no way out of it -

OR -

Wait a year and make sure you still want it

As far as the team is concerned it seems
It does poke holes in your aura so it’s not advised.

But personally, I have noticed a huge help from crucible of stored trauma.

The other thing is, I have one that I feel I need to fix

These things get complicated

Don’t, unless you do, and then be prepared to deal with the cleanup

:green_heart:

P.s. I deleted that comment or so I thought

3 Likes

Yes ma’am :revolving_hearts: thanks

My giants tattoo can wait, maybe find them water tats for when i go to games

1 Like

Yes please water tats

What if the love of your life hates the giants

Lol jk but that’s an easy, dumb example

Lol, I dated a big cowgirls fan before. She just laughed everytime i buy giants gear.

We doing a full white out Monday, they going to feel like theyon their deathbed seeing the light. That underarm tat be nice im case one pop off its last thing he see when i go for the knock out, people look at the forearm during upercuts

1 Like

That almost sounded like freestyle when I read it-

Just a few edits and it will rhyme

Oh naa, I could drop lines, send my girl them alot l

Yay! Y’all have fun

We fighten now though, told jer the cards said she disloyal. Had to put it out there

Oh, well, do you know for a fact her disloyalty or is it just the cards as your only source

Na its confirmed, it told me to play the field. She always bragging about other CEOs nd shit

That’s cold sorry about her disloyalty

1 Like

I want to share something: there are days that I wake up with a great feeling of being defeated, with many envious and spiteful thoughts, and a feeling of quite big anger, almost like wishing the worst evil to the people who I think have beaten me like my exes for example , like I feel a lot of envy for people who have a good social and sexual life, which leaves me with this feeling of being defeated(It’s like an irrational competition) and that I don’t deserve a good life in that sense… and sometimes I wonder if I will be the one that it is toxic and that it sends “evil eye” to other people…
because sometimes I see it expressed in people rejecting me very quickly without even knowing me, friends leaving my life, people ghosting me, rumors about me, etc…

so I wonder if this is due to entities, “evil eye”, I wonder if the people I feel envy throw negative thoughts at me too, I wonder where all this comes from… because I don’t want to be a source of negativity towards people…

So I would like to know if there is any field that can help with this or eliminate all these feelings/thoughts? (sorry if this is heavy guys)

1 Like

@Anubisthealchemist
1st the Point of No Return field or the free stack

1. Doing shadow work (face your shadow self). Devil reversed + ego dissolution
  2. Practice lots of unconditional self love, self acceptance, kindness, appreciation, patience like JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack 🤍
  3. Jealousy Shield
  4. Self realization series
  5. Abundance Mindset + Spiritual Growth States of Being from Mind Settings album
  6. Anything that removes and protects or cloaks from or removes curses, cords, spells like Grace of Angels and Saints, Bhoots cahoots, etheric cord removal, letting go, forgiveness
  7. Guidance like Angelic Intercession
  8. Doing lots of detoxing for multiple levels via Mass Meditation field

You can use the :mag: search box top right

6 Likes

thanks i will try it out¡¡¡

and where is that field?

Not D_H here, but I don’t think that’s a field. I think that’s part of “Anything that removes…”

2 Likes