The Tower of Power NFT

Thank you so much for explaining.

I know what Dream’s “smart field” does, but like you say, noded seems to be fuzzy.
Plasma Flower audio comes with bonus field of “noded connector”, and someone explained me what “noded” field does, but I’m not still fully understanding the concept.
it is very interesting though…

3 Likes

Since that was a spatial one, I thought that it was a different sense of “node”— something that would link up on the earth’s grid… or something from the earth resonance.

2 Likes

In this sense, the nft is more like a storage for the fields, rather than providing powerful energy to replenish the energy consumed while working with field.

I just print it and carry it with other nfts.
. :slightly_smiling_face: Still don’t know how to use it.

The noded is for intelligence growth, now sharing each others catalogue.
My bad

13 Likes

umm… is this really “now” or “NOT” ??

i mean, im reading the statement but i feel like its a typo, correct me if im wrong

2 Likes

not*

14 Likes

Anyone knows how many copies left? Fancy toys like this always come at the wrong time for me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

Intelligence growth of the user? Or the field / NFT?
I guess. of NFT…

I wonder if this (the noded is for intelligence growth) applies to any noded field by Dream.
Concept of noded is kinda vague, some people might be misunderstanding including myself

Thanks Dream for responding

5 Likes

You’re correct! The field.

Correct, again. That (intelligence growth) has been the historical meaning of “noded” when we’re talking about fields by Dream.

Here’s how I like to think about the concept of “noded” (Disclaimer: This is my personal experience without any “official” confirmation from Sapien.):
This forum is “noded.” We each have our own fields and our own experiences with our fields and our own life experiences. Yet, thanks to this “noded” forum, we are able to come together, share our experiences and learn from one another so that we can apply our new knowledge and understanding to use our fields more effectively for our situations. Our intelligence about fields (and how to use them) grows as a result of our participation on this “noded” forum.

When I extend my analogy, I see the noded fields as like forming their own little forum amongst themselves, sharing how each of their owners are using their fields and their owners’ experiences as they do so that all the other noded fields on that “forum” can learn new ways to be more effective in fulfilling their programming.

Does that make sense?

6 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I know there are people bringing up this question, but I just want to confirm again.

1. If I am at home, and have never experienced the energy of volanco energy, but asking tower of power to fill me up with this energy. Would that work?

2. I want it source the energy at heaven (there are 28 tiers). Or heaven peaches. .but I have never experienced them yet. Would tower of power able to provide this power?

3. Lastly, does this tower have preinstalled energy? I asked it for jing chi shen, and I felt my body got filled up with energy within 2 seconds, but I have not loaded this nft up with jing chii shen audio before.

Thank you.

1 Like

For your #1 and #2, from upthread:

A question for you: Because you have never experienced them yet, how would you be able to tell that the energy being brought back to you is the label that you think you’ve asked for?

There’s a reason for my clunky phrasing there. You talk about the “energy of a volcano,” which is all well and good. A volcano is a big complex thing, with many, many different energies. Do you want all those energies at once? Or do you want the energy of the flowing lava? Or do you want the energy of the exploding magma? And do you want the energy of the exploding magma from the Earth’s mantle? Or from the expansive plume?

I think that what the comment about “the cleaner the concept and idea” is getting at, you see?

As for #3, maybe your NFT works fast? Maybe it heard your request and immediately went into action?

5 Likes

Thank you for your reply. Omease excuse me, who si Dreamweaver? Is he part of the sapien nft creators?

I think the clarity of the energy request is certainly important. I just use an explanation of volcano as an example. Bit if it does not provide energy that you have never experienced, then no matter how much details I make, it may not work. Plus I am still debating whatever I felt, is that placebo effect.

Thanks for the quick reply! @WellBeing

No need for any excusing; you’re good!

Yes, Dreamweaver is the screen name for the creator of all these lovely sapien fields we enjoy.

Although your experience showed you that it does work, doesn’t it? :slightly_smiling_face: And if it worked then, is there any reason (other than your own doubt) that it wouldn’t work again?

And if you have doubt, that’s all right, because you’re the one making your doubt. So, you can decide that you’re going to put your doubt on the back-burner (at least, temporarily), allow your nft to work again for you and experience what you experience.

I, for one, would prefer to talk myself into something that I want, rather than talking myself out of something that I want (especially after I’ve spent money to acquire this thing that I want :wink: ).

1 Like

Dreamweaver

8d

you are correct.

My reply:
So if Dreamweaver is dream or captain, then for this nft, you have to find ways to experience that energy before you can re-use it the future, not by imagining what that energy feels or thinks like. So, if I want to get tower of power to provide pureland energy, unless you are there before, otherwise, the sensation you get may most likely be placebo

1 Like

This energy is always in your body, you have got it when you are borned.

What’s more troubling is that you’ve felt the energy before, but you don’t know it, even call its name.

1 Like

Jing chi shen works because I have used these audio twcks from sapien and other creators before

What I am asking is about none experienced energy in this lifetime. Thanks