The Welcomed

@Noel_Hawk
@ecaiii

Thank for tips.

I use Probability wave,cone of power,good luck, probability and alteration,guided path,

I will add hand of gloryā€¦ Such a great idea.

Also the Welcomed and Golden glow.

I donā€™t have NFTs but downloaded best path in life. I donā€™t think i will have time to print it but i will use it as screen saver. It will work anyways.:wink:

3 Likes

Thank You :slightly_smiling_face::green_heart:

1 Like

Hi, will this help for an online store too?

Yes

Playing while interacting on your store, or play it while focusing with intention on your store

2 Likes

Thank you!

I use this daily at work, creates a nice atmosphere, everyone is more gentle, the job gets done easily, unexpected things happen along for the better, but mainly, all this benefits mostly for me. I play the field with the minimum volume in my phone while I do my things. (Pairs perfectly with New Release : Unexpected Gifts) One of my fav fields :smirk_cat:

6 Likes

Did you get any results from listening together with Unexpected Gifts?

epic results, but I also use other audios like The Probability Wave , Wealth Generation + + A premium only subscription field , New Release: Woven Worlds - Millions , etcā€¦

2 Likes

One more question, how often do you play it?

Everyday, but the one I play the most is The welcomed bc is more suitable to play everywhere at anytime and the audio is just literally white noise, so itā€™s not distracting as other fields with music.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

This field is true gem . Results are awesome i play it maiinly during interactions. You can observe in real time how people moods switch.

For this price this is steal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Can it change peopleā€™s mood from angry to calm and kind?

I didnt have such experience. But it makes people more respecrful,calm ,talkative, interested.

I observe switch from bored and numb to reactive and interested

6 Likes

Just to make them respectful and calm is already worth the purchase.
Does it seem to have a permanent effect?
Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had good effects with this field too. More flow, more collaboration, more problem solving. I always put on loop low during any calls/pitches/meetings etc.

6 Likes

I use it while interactions. Sometimes silenly for hours in my office.

People come an go. Maybe if You play it every day to the same person it gets permanent?
Good question :thinking:

4 Likes

I dont think the field itself makes it permanent, because its not about changing peoples personalities.

More like changing the ambient affecting the moods at that moment when played and for the hours the effect lasts after.

But with consistency i do believe a heart to heart connection can be created when the other person stars embracing you, trusting you, accepting you and then it could organically change the normal behavior from someone towards you.

There are people that are very closed off and exude a cold angry mood but its nothing more than fear of being rejected or hurt but if you have the merits to be someone that x person can trust without the fields effect, then the field would help them to open up and once open, they would see that they can trust you (even after the field has worn out)

7 Likes

Great news, I feared the opposite.

2 Likes

What volume level do you play it?

2 Likes