Thread for Gamers

Sorry, im an ignorant - what game is it (Amazing Artwork)?

1 Like

I believe that’s Hollow Knight

2 Likes

A dunno, I’m looking more forward to this asymmetrical multiplayer game. Apparently it’s coming out this summer too as well, so hopefully it will be a lot better and less disappointing than Friday The 13th.

3 Likes

Woman is Malenia from Elden Ring. Little guy is Hornet from Hollow Knight.

They are both known as “undefeated”, hence why the artist did the cross-over.

2 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

Idea: It would be interesting if we all get together on an MMORPG of some sort for the community to hang out somehow maybe cross-platform maybe blockchain related something that when you invest it grows and you earn as well sort of like

and

5 Likes

How NOT to play Hitman Blood Money + Some Alabama Tunes (Country Music - BTW, I LOV3 Country - AND I used to Love Hitman games)?
Damn right, son, this is life at its finest!

Watch for GOOD Laughs!

2 Likes

Whoa that was a cool game haha
Wasn’t one of the later missions in the white house?

1 Like

an MMORPG Sapien DAO

Smooth af :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yep.
It was a pretty hard mission.
Anyway, I loved that game and I tried so many approaches for all targets, in most levels.
Sometimes, I just loved killing the guards silently, then spreading panick by going full Terminator on Everyone lol, good times.

Disclaimer: Before anyone thinks that I’m a psycho, remember that it’s a game, just pixels.

4 Likes

Anyone here plays Elder Scrolls Online on the EU server?

1 Like

That was a fun game! But it’s been years, and I was in the US. Hope you find someone.

2 Likes

oooh! How’s that been? Last time i checked it out was when it had some server issues and other complaints.

2 Likes

I experience lags few every now and then but its not too bad. During last two months it was unplayable only one day.
The game itself is pretty good. If You liked amy of previous Elder Scrolls games I highly recommend it

1 Like

just a casual remake of one of the best games ever…

Oh yeah, wasn’t there an NFT for that…

5 Likes

Found something interesting

Every year or two, I sit down and look at the art of every Magic the Gathering Card and make an album of all the sexiest, most handsome, and best dressed men. This time it is clocking in at 509 images and thought I would share it here. Let me know if I missed any.

Source

“Manly Men of Magic”

Reminds me of The Manly Man by Manhattan

1 Like

If anyone wants to join me and another forum member for a BF2042 session (Pc\Xbox) tomorrow Saturday afternoon.

Link up

Finally find teammate, maybe another…

The game sucked, they made it free, then they fixed it and it’s still free, so… it’s free

@Psimindset its a sign. :see_no_evil:

Its like japan day today lol

1 Like

Fortnite new update :heart_eyes:

3 Likes