Timelessness (Self Realization Series Pt 3.)

The energetic programming in this audio takes you away from the normal flow of time and introduces the concept of non- linear time.
As humans, we experience time like riding on a train. It is a predetermined line and we can only go forward. Non- linear time would be like us looking at a meter stick from above, where every number is a point in time. We can see every point and go to any point, forward or backwards, at any instant.

All moments, past, present and future, always have existed, always will exist. Experiencing this truth changes the way we experience time. Time would now feel like one moment, not separate moments divided by different times during the day, days, weeks, months or years. True time moves forward not with the tick of a clock but with the making of a choice. Until a choice is taken, the future is not determined.

A great explanation of non linear time comes from Kurt Vonnegut’s Slaughterhouse Five:

“The most important thing I learned on Tralfamadore was that when a person dies he only appears to die. He is still very much alive in the past, so it is very silly for people to cry at his funeral. All moments, past, present and future, always have existed, always will exist. The Tralfamadorians can look at all the different moments just that way we can look at a stretch of the Rocky Mountains, for instance. They can see how permanent all the moments are, and they can look at any moment that interests them. It is just an illusion we have here on Earth that one moment follows another one, like beads on a string, and that once a moment is gone it is gone forever. When a Tralfamadorian sees a corpse, all he thinks is that the dead person is in a bad condition in that particular moment, but that the same person is just fine in plenty of other moments.”

Now this field will likely not allow you to experience the past or future like Tralfamadore’s do but you will experience a more milder version of this concept. You’ll be able to feel what it feels like to experience non-linear time. There really aren’t many words to describe these abstract concepts. It is something you must experience for yourself.

Timelessness is another essential realization on the path of enlightenment. Our Self Realization videos can all be listened to daily in a different order or focused on individually in any way you would prefer. They are meant to prepare you for enlightenment.

The Interconnection Of Everything (Self Realization Series Pt 1.)
The True Self of Others: Divine Spark (Self Realization Series Pt 2.)
Mindfulness (Self Realization Series Pt.4)

16 Likes

1 Like

Does anyone use this?
I think it might be an underrated gem. It’d be nice to get some feedback.

1 Like

Some of our most underrated fields ever. If you’re on the path to ascension, these audios create neural pathways of states of enlightenment.

Cause well, as I’ve gotten older, I’ve come to see enlightenment as spiritual peak states from which you gain new realizations that expand your awareness of reality. All the realization audios are certain states of awareness that you gain as you go down the path such as seeing the connection between everything, seeing the divinity in others, non linear time, ext…

So if you’re listening to high vibe/ascension audios, these audios help the process by building neural patheays to enlightened stayes of being.

18 Likes

Thanks Sammy.

I worked with the other 3 Self-realization fields before, but I had skipped this one because I simply didn’t have the mentality to mess with my time perception at the time.

Now, since I’ve been going serious with the 8-arms yoga, Architect of Reality, and a bit of The Alchemist’s Codex, I naturally ended up contemplating more on Time and I queried Vedas, Upanishads, Puranas, etc via ChatGPT.

Suffice it to say, Time = Death.
Now negate them. :mind-blown-emoji:

3 Likes