Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks

Hello and thank you for creating this amazing stacks. I apologize if I may sound stupid but I was wondering what is the Drug replacement stack for ? Is it for people trying to quit addiction but I saw that there is a Curing addiction stack. Also can the curing addiction stack help with my food addiction problem ? I tried all the weight loss videos without too much success and that is because I eat a lot, I did some research and I believe I have a food addiction problem and I want to address that first .

In the Morning / Afternoon:

Subconscious Limits Dissolver

In the Evening / Bedtime:

Automated Cardio x 5

Automated Workout System x 3

Automated Upper Body x 4

Stomach Shrinking x 3

Core Strengthening x 4

Hip Flexors x 3

Gluteal Muscles Workout x 4

The Leg Day Automated Workout x 4

Calves, Feet Workout x 4

Subconscious Limits Dissolver x 11

Totaling 8 hours, 3 minutes, and 8 seconds.

1 Like
  • Not sure you need to repeat Subconscious Limits Dissolver every other audio in the stack? May be add it a few times at the beginning.
  • Also, you can consider adding Ego Dissolution at the top of the stack (works well in combination with S Limits Dissolver)
14 Likes

ok cool, I’ll add ego dissolution at the top. Thanks!

What is the reason that some products say “This product is not currently for sale.”?

Charge Back Black List - Announcements - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

and

6 Likes

Thank you so much, @SammyG, for all the effort in organizing THAT LIST! :raised_hands:
We have so many options, OMG! It’s probably one of the best lists EVER made, literally (I mean not only lists of morphic fields, but All lists, from/of all time)!
This is definitely the most useful Bookmark ever! :smiley:

OMG, These, These Playlists!!! :scream: :boom: :raised_hands:
Thank You So Much!
Definitely worth a subscription to your channel, Maoshan!

1 Like

So, I’ve been listening to the automatic workout stack for 3 months and I still feel nothing.
I listened to hypnodaddy sub and I gained motivation to workout again.
I don’t want it to be a huge feeling, just the same way I feel when I do 10 pushups, or 10 situps, and 25 squats.
I may have to listen to one sub like, sapien med’s 'core strengthen sub for 8 hours.
I really believe in him, but even with the subconscious limits removal, and ego dissolution, I’m not getting any results or any ‘feelings’.
I’m still at 260, and I’m actually not tryna lose weight, but reach 300 pounds with around 15% - 20% body fat.
My main problem area is my core: lower back, obliques, upper and lower abs.
Wish me luck, and pray that I don’t hurt myself… Peace =D

1 Like

So i have to listen to my desired stack audio all at once in the same category??? and how about if i add automated grounding in all of them to not make me feel overwhelmed ???

1 Like

These fields are recommendations, their just shwoning all the fields in that area of health or so on.

Just use what u want.

Look up stacks of other people

Welcome to the forum!

You don’t “have to” do anything. You get to choose how you want to play your fields for your benefit. There’s no “morphic fields police” who are going to through you into “morphic jail” or anything like that.

The above lists are recommendations from one half of the Sapien Med team, suggestions as to he might use their many, many fields to help with the issues that are on this list. How (and even if) you use these recommendations is up to you.

It’s like when you go the doctor and she gives you a bunch of different medicines for your problem. She can make some suggestions (guided by her experience) as to how you might like to use those medicines, but your individual body might want some tailoring of her suggestions. It’s the same with these fields.

tl;dr: Try the whole stack as written, see what that does for you and adjust accordingly to have the experience and the results that you want.

If you’re worried about feeling overwhelmed, you can break up your fields to play them throughout the day. You can also listen to part of the field (instead of the whole field). That’s an option, too.

Yes. A lot of people add a grounding field at the end of their stacks. Like you said, it can help them feel less overwhelmed and it also helps us to better integrate our fields into our bodies. Automated Grounding is a great choice of the several grounding fields we have (so you won’t get bored of Automated Grounding :wink: ),

Have fun with us.

2 Likes

I just noticed that Depression BeGone might be a perfect addition to the Curing Depression stack. Thank you for wonderfully organizing all these invaluable treasures @SammyG :blush: :pray:

3 Likes

I was wondering if the advanced healing field will come out to gumroad again Soon.

1 Like

SuperHuman has helped me immensely in the gym and with subsequent focus and energy.

2 Likes

Should I use deep brain magnetic stimulation if my father had seizures?

Without knowing more about what kind of seizures and what provokes them, I would not use that field for your father’s condition.

You might get more information when you ask this question in the thread of that field. When you do that, people who are fans of this field and who use it a lot will better see your question and answer it there.

Best to your father and you!

7 Likes

Thx… My father had seizures most likely because of accident and I don’t have seizures

1 Like

Would love seeing a new option in the free audio fields list called:

Herb audios

F.ex.

Holy basil
Clove
Oregano
Thyme
Cinnamon
Cardamom
Caryophyllene this one Is in the tower
Rosemarine

There already is a honey and holy basil field i know.

Etc etc

4 Likes

do we have to wait inbetween listens or listen directly after one another?

Between audios from the same stack no, from stack to stack yes rest a couple of hours so the energy of the previous audios can integrate and settle deeper while avoiding overwhelming your body and energy systems

3 Likes