Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

My 25+ day streak is no more… Is my excuse that i had been playing with my nephew all day long enough to merit me not starting over?

3 Likes

I’m not _OM but I’m afraid it isn’t… :*

A while ago, I’ve dived again into the 22-week Star Exercise “adventure” along with other meditations. I’ve had to restart from scratch 5 times, mercilessly. Despite having “good” excuses for skipping the program at times. “Good” excuses = the “gentler” shapes and sizes of the ego. That dude is a real master at sidetracking… It does that with very “comfy” ways. Like “rhoooo my pal… what’s the big deal if you lose 1 day? Don’t you deserve some rest and have ‘a life’ after all?” (insert wink)

Perso, I acknowledge the dude but… I haven’t said my last word yet lol.

_OM would explain much better than me.

16 Likes

The entire initial plan was negotiated in advance…
Any deviation from the plan nullifies the schedule.

It makes a lot of sense, and it has to do with discipline, and internal preparation, and experience, and planning your life.

If you are serious about this exercise, zero out the schedule. Be honest :)
It’s not the end of the world. It’s an added experience :)

7 Likes

:joy: :joy: :+1: :+1:

So I’m currently on the 22-week program as well. There’s one day where I can’t for the life of me remember whether I did the evening session or not. It’s possible I did but I reset the counter just to be on the safe side.

Well…one piece of advice I can give is to start having freezing cold showers…twice a day, right before the star exercise. Give that ego bastard some yang treatment and all of a sudden, maintaining the discipline of doing a simple 2 minute breathing exercise twice a day will start to look a lot simpler.

12 Likes

:rofl:

Bro I was on the 22 week exercise and when I got done with my homework & spiritual practice, I jumped straight to bed and forgot to do the exercise :sob:

Pro-tip: write it on a schedule and be strict about it so you don’t forget. You won’t remember from memory alone. Gotta write it down.

This also helps give me discipline and mental fortitude. Would definitely recommend it to anyone else :+1:

9 Likes

Similar situation here :joy: Ego-amnesia. Yes, really… that dude is good at its job.

Absolutely…

When I finish the program, I’ll even jump in a bathtub filled with ice. Or better: do it outdoors. Otherwise, I can already picture myself in some idiotic poses like “wooohooo, I’ve finished the program, so proud!! :love_you_gesture:” which can lead to additional issues :)))

“TL;DR”:

11 Likes

i was going through this thread lowkey judging those who missed a day because i hAvE CoMpLeTeD iT when you reminded me the same happened to me lmao🤣 i was nearing the end of 22 weeks so i was like we’re gonna let this one slip lol

getting a nice vibe check as always here😌

13 Likes

lol your trolltype has me confused

If you have completed the 22 weeks, PM me.

14 Likes

Since I don’t have car to go on ah wood ,where I live is pure metro city ,can I do this exercise before sleep in my room with all my windows open ?

3 Likes

Of course. It can be done anywhere.

8 Likes

Thank you very much ,i don’t ever do yoga and that kind of exercise but ,since this looks very easy and simple and gonna do it daily :green_heart:

6 Likes

8 Likes

I’ve been doing the exercise for 5 days
The first few days I didn’t feel much for the part that you got to hold your breath and feel the energy, except my arms really hurt.
But today as I was doing the first part, I felt lines of electronic shock running through my arms, my chest, my stomach. They appeared, they disappeared then reappeared really quick, and they were cold as electronic shock in ice water if that makes sense. And I can really feel the universal life energy build up in the Solar Plexus chakras in part 2. Even now sitting here and writing this, I can still feel the energy flow in the arms and in the chakra.
Some effects I’ve noticed since started doing the exercise:

• Denser stomach and arm muscles
  • Eat less
  • Sleep less
  • Sore neck muscles. At first, I couldn’t link the sore neck with the exercise. But later on, I noticed that as I breathed quickly and intensely, my neck shrank and expanded with the same speed that worked the muscles. Maybe it’ll pass after a few days.

For now, I enjoy doing the exercise and just keep it simple as “just do it 2 times a day”. Hope with that strategy I can make it to week 22 :grin:
Thanks @_OM for such a simple, not-require-much yet really powerful exercise. I’m excited to discover what it will bring as time goes by :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

hi guys ,

1. Can we do this 3 ~ 4 times a day?

when visualizing this , eyes need to be closed ,or opened or does not matter?

thanks

1 Like

Yes

It does not matter, but I would think most people would visualize better with their eyes closed

5 Likes

For me personally, the exercise is more effective with my eyes open (do as you feel comfortable).
I don’t get hung up on visualization. It’s not important for me.
The exercise is first of all a work with feelings, sensations.
You have to feel this universal energy, enjoy it.
feel this enormous flow coming into the solar plexus, feel this expansion.

over time you can go into a state of relaxation - relaxation physical, mental and emotional.
concentrating only on the flow coming into you.
Whether or not visualization is involved is not so important, I think.

9 Likes

:point_up: :point_up:

9 Likes

By the way, Om, I found this exercise as interpreted by Zhivorad Slavinsky. He came to my region in 2007, and I found a video recording.
He had it in a slightly extreme version (20 minutes), in group form.

But the results were phenomenal (spoon bending, etc.).

I will not post this tape here, because there will be fans of extreme :))

When I do this exercise, I always mentally thank you for discovering it for me :sparkling_heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

10 Likes

Heh … then he’s left out certain parts of his background from his books/stories…but would make more sense as to why I resonate with his techniques.

Thank you for telling me this story. Interesting indeed!

9 Likes

The session tonight was phenomenal :scream:
As I started to breathe more quickly, my legs were vibrating like CRAZY crazy.
This time I felt like I draw energy more from the Earth rather than the air. I actually felt like a tree, my legs were tightened to the floor and the blood veins were vibrating and sucking energy from the Earth like actual tree roots. As I moved into phase 2, the vibrating subsided.
I’m doing all the sessions on a 7th-floor cuz I’d get embarrassed if someone sees me doing this :sweat_smile:. I’m excited to see what the experience will be like when I do this barefoot on the actual Earth ground :drooling_face:

19 Likes